• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Visible signs of her lover

• Thread starterkatt
  • Start date

katt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2010
A long time ago, my wife had an affair with my encouragement and support that went on for about a year. It used to turn me on when in public she wore things given to by her lover without anyone knowing where they came from. Upon her return from her holiday with her lover she sported earings, necklace and a bracelet he had brought her. These she tended to wear nearly all of the time. When on dates she always left her wedding rings off. This created a few looks in front of family and freinds when she had forgotten to put them back on.

During their affair, she started wearing a camisole and left of her bra as he preferred her that way. Stockings rather than tights also became the norm. Unfortunatly when the affair ended, the jewellry went away and a convential dress code reappeared.

What has your wife done or worn to show the importance of her lover?

my wife has a picture of her first blk lover hanging in our bedroom. she says she keeps it there so i never forget what kind of cock she loves the best

My wifes Bull of two years or more has permently changed her pussy. He fucks her twice a week, and when he does he fucks her two to four times each go.Before he started this rutine her pussy lips were tightly closed and light pink. Now her pussy lips are much thicker more of a purple color. there slightly opened at the top revealing her clit. She tells me she loves her new pussy, its almost always wet and I can feel his presence every time I put my dick in.

That sounds like my wife's pussy. Over recent months the lips have got much darker and larger and now protrude much more.

The thing is I still don't know who's cock is responsible for the change.

things from lover

This will sound silly I know, Once when my wife was out with her lover he bought her some plastic sunflowers (for decoration) and to this day we still have them in the hallway in a decorative vase

My wife has no visible signs of her out of marriage fucking. But her pussy has been stretched out way past repair. I can no longer cum from fucking her anymore. But I am not complaining. The big loose pussy just reminds me of how many big dicks she has fucked in her lifetime. It was the nicest, tightest pussy when we met. 12 years later, it is a big, wide, deep endless hole.
I have not fucked her in over 2 months now, but I know it is still big and loose. She got nailed a few times recently by her BBC boyfriend.

Those big loose pussy lips

Warpt said:
My wife has no visible signs of her out of marriage fucking. But her pussy has been stretched out way past repair. I can no longer cum from fucking her anymore. But I am not complaining. The big loose pussy just reminds me of how many big dicks she has fucked in her lifetime. It was the nicest, tightest pussy when we met. 12 years later, it is a big, wide, deep endless hole.
I have not fucked her in over 2 months now, but I know it is still big and loose. She got nailed a few times recently by her BBC boyfriend.
Do you get to enjoy eating that stretched out used up BBC pussy . I know I would . And I would love to see some of those well fucked stretched out pussys .

Pussy Boy you ask all the questions that I like. As far as I know I haven't eaten a pussy used by a BBC, but I would love too. Especially if the pussy t still had the BBC's cum in in it. YUMMY!

Getting my pie filling

wnnabe1 said:
Pussy Boy you ask all the questions that I like. As far as I know I haven't eaten a pussy used by a BBC, but I would love too. Especially if the pussy t still had the BBC's cum in in it. YUMMY!
YUMMY is right I know we both rather eat a well fucked used up stretched out cum dripping pussy , did I forget anything because I'm out of breath . Then fuck one . Oh let's not forget to lick that cum and pussy juice off those big cocks .

pussy boy said:
YUMMY is right I know we both rather eat a well fucked used up stretched out cum dripping pussy , did I forget anything because I'm out of breath . Then fuck one . Oh let's not forget to lick that cum and pussy juice off those big cocks .

You didn't really think I'd forget to clean up his dick did you. If I'm lucky he would get hard again while I was cleaning him & maybe, just maybe he would drop another load of black cum into my mouth for me to swallow. If you asked politely (or not so politley) I would be willing to snowball some of his cum into your mouth. Just the thought of it gets me to dripping, but I'm hungry and that dripping stuff is FINGER LICKING GOOD.:p;):D

I won't go that far if that were to happen.

As for my wife, the "boss benefits" she is getting now enables her to buy new, fancy clothes which she would wear first to work before going anywhere else. She bought this small, tight red football shirt which was hugging her figure and I commented how petite she looks in it. I even noticed several new pairs of panties and bras as well. She recently brought a bigger, flowery handbag and does not even tell me anything about her recent purchases. Not to mention all the latest make ups and cosmetics that she is keeping in the cupboard.

shortstop said:
This will sound silly I know, Once when my wife was out with her lover he bought her some plastic sunflowers (for decoration) and to this day we still have them in the hallway in a decorative vase

It does not need to be sexually evident, all of them. These little presents can also serve as a good reminder that the missus appreciates the thoughts behind the giver.

Like the saying" Its the thought that counts".

Users who are viewing this thread