Volunteering At The Retirement Complex

Complex men - Reggie

Well, today sure made up for yesterday. My classes were delayed at school and I came straight home and then GTR worked real late and came home didn't eat and showered and went to bed. So today after class I went over to the complex and I didn't see any of the men that I know, so as I was looking at the notice board to see if anyone had posted about needing help, this smooth, velvet like Lou Rawls deep voice called me by name and when I turned around a very hansom older black man in a suit and tie said that Jacob had told him the evening before last that he should look for a young woman in a sundress here in the lobby and say to her that I know whats under the sundress and that woman would help me with some things at my home.

I said Oh, Jacob told you that, did he, and what is your name?

Reginald, but everyone calls me Reggie. Did Jacob tell me something he shouldn't have? I said Reggie then, everything is fine. If you want to show me the way to your place we will see if I can help you. I could feel my self getting wet already, I haven't been with a black man for some time now and every black man I've been with has been very good to me. I followed Reggie in my car part way across the complex to a very nice ranch style home and actually parked my car in his 2 car garage. I followed him into his home that was in a word immaculate.

I said to Reggie that he didn't have to get all dressed up to meet me and he said that unfortunately he was dressed that way because he had been at a funeral service. Right at that moment I reached for his necktie and started to loosen it because I wanted some of his black cock right now. I told him to take me to his bedroom and we both started removing clothes as we went back the hallway and into the bedroom. When he stepped out of his boxers I had my first look at his already stiffening cock and I crawled on the bed and Reggie immeadiately buried his face between my legs and began to lick me and drive me to my first orgasm of many today.

Last edited:
I told him that I needed him to fuck me right now and he took a moment to grab a towel from the bathroom to wipe his face and the entire time I'm watching his very hard cock swing side to side as he walked. I just spread my legs and held them open with my hands and again I told him that I wanted him to fuck me now. This time he got between my legs and wiping some of my juices on his cock he slid a few inches into me, pulled back a little and slid in deeper and did that again and again and one more time until I could feel his balls against my ass. Reggie stopped at that point and for the first time leaned down and kissed me. I could feel his cock throbbing in me like it had it's own heartbeat. He continued his kiss as he started to work his cock in and out with short stokes that eventually became almost full length and by then I was cumming again.

After I had cum the second time Reggie pulled his cock out and lifted my ass up to his face and started to suck and nibble on my clit and I was squirming around as he clenched my ass cheeks and then he lowered me back down and buried his black cock into me again and as I watched it disappear it make me all the more want to have that ebony rod fuck me hard. I started whispering into Reggie's ear to fuck me harder with his big, black cock and that I love his big cock. Reggie did as I asked and proceeded to pound his black cock onto me for several minutes and then he asked me where did I want him to shoot his load. I told him deep in my pussy, to put a black baby in my belly and with that he erupted and continued to hammer away until he was basically out of breath. I wrapped my legs around him and asked him did you put a black baby in my belly and Reggie said that I gave it my best shot and give me a little time and I'll try again to fatten up your little belly.

True to his word, he got on his back on the bed and had me ride that black cock until I was ready for him to finish me and I got on my hands and knees and Reggie let me have it again for another 10 minutes or so and then he said here comes the baby making juice and this time he got as deep as he could and when I felt him starting to cum it set me off and that's all I remembered for the next few minutes. We showered and while showering I sucked that black cock back hard again and Reggie had me against the shower wall until he shot another load into me. I couldn't hardly wait for GTR to get home to tell him about my day and give him a chance to put a baby in my belly too. I don't know what it is with black cock, I really have enjoyed them starting with Willie and then his uncle Leonard .
Reggie.jpg

A little side note, as I checked her journal about Reggie. The first time she was with him was a Tuesday and when I looked at Wednesday's entry all she had written was "went back to Reggie's for more of his black cock and he obliged. Told me he would love to put a black baby in me", told GTR all about it when we went to bed. Thursday's note said that she spent the afternoon with Murray-the cockmaster- could hardly walk to the car when he was done with me. Told GTR about what Murray does to me. Friday's entry "Back with Reggie again this afternoon and I told him I really wanted him to put a black baby in my belly and he had me 3 times before I came home. Whispered in GTR's ear when he got home from the office what Reggie did this afternoon told him he had to wait until we went to bed later for his turn.
She was also back to Reggie's the following Tuesday. She clearly had him on her list of men that she enjoyed regularly. GTR

Complex Men Lester
I beginning to think that some men are as bad as some women when it comes to telling others what they know. After spending yesterday with Jacob when I went into the lobby at the main building, I hadn't even seated myself when a big, burly man approached me and asked me my name and introduced himself as Lester and that he had a problem that he was hoping that I would help him with. He said that last evening he was playing pool in the game room with Willis and Jacob and they had both indicated that the young volunteer in the sundress was very helpful to them with their problems. "Oh they did, did they." Now I'm wondering just what all those two told this Lester. "So just what did two those say?"

Lester said that they had told him that I had done laundry, dishes and had in general cleaned up their homes. They had both told him that I was very friendly toward them even tho they were a lot older than I am. I asked him if that was everything that they had told him. He stuttered for a moment and then said that I had also made them fell like real men again and he was hoping that I could help him that way also. I told Lester that I would follow him over to his house and that we would see what all he needed to have done. I said that loud enough for the receptionist to hear as she had come over to where we were talking.

I followed Lester to his house and actually it was very clean and he told me that he has just been taking care of the place as a habit, because his "friend" of many years (they had never married) had been very ill for several years before she had passed away. Lester offered me a glass of wine and I accepted and I asked about what his profession was and he had been a building inspector for many years and as our conversation continued I started to warm up toward him so at one point I spread my legs and let him see what he would be getting shortly. It took him all of about 5 seconds to get up and walk over to me and then pull me to the edge of the chair and then he started to lick my pussy. Before long I got off and I pushed him away and told him to get out of his clothes as I stood up and took my dress and bra off.

When he was undressed I told him to sit on the big chair because I wanted to take a picture and as I got the camera from my handbag. Lester said that Willis had told him that I probably would want a picture. I took the picture and put it in my bag and began to suck on Lester's big, fat cock. I sucked him for a few minutes until he pulled me up on his lap and I reached between us and guided the big head of the fat cannon into me. Lester had his hands under my ass and slowly moved me up and down on his cock until he was all the way in and then he removed his hands from my ass and just let his cock soak in my pussy juice for a moment. Lester's cock isn't huge like GTR's boss or Roy the farmer where we lived before or even Freddy the guy that worked construction with GTR that thought I was his sister, but he is plenty big and fat and I was full of cock. After a few moments Lester put his big hands under my ass cheeks again and raised me up and down on his cock, I looked down between us and saw that his cock was glistening with my juice as I watched him slide it back out and back in again, god I was enjoying feeling so full of his cock.

After a few moments while he was kissing and sucking on my tits he me to wrap my arms around his neck and when he got up from the chair I was to wrap my legs around him, when he got up I couldn't hook my legs-he told was to much of a wide body, but with his hands under my ass again as he kept me impaled on his cock and carried me to the bedroom where he sat down on the bed and had me ride his cock for a while. I came on him twice that way and after the second one I just hooked my arms around his neck and told him that he would have to do the rest of the work. He stood up with me still impaled on his big, fat dick and bent over and layed me on the bed, he put my ankles on his shoulders and then proceeded to show me how an older big man can power fuck a young woman like me until he finally unloaded a big load of cum in me.

When he had caught his breath he said that I was the most wonderful thing to happen to him in years. When he pulled away I saw that his cock was still about the same size as when we started it just hung down like it did in the picture I have and it had his and my cum all over it. He helped me off of the bed and we went into the bathroom and as I used the commode he turned on the shower, which is when I realized how sweaty we both were. We washed each other and I saw that there was some new life in his big dick, but we toweled each other off and he gave me one of his dress shirts and said that he had fresh strawberries from his garden and would I like to have some with some ice cream.

We went to the kitchen and did have some strawberries and ice cream, Lester had wrapped a towel around himself. When we had finished he asked me to set on his lap and I did and in short order he picked me up and carried me to his bedroom and put me on my hands and knees and I spread my legs apart to make room for his big fat cock and he stepped right in and slid his big cannon into the hilt. With a big hand on each hip he spent the next 40 minutes -with a few stops to catch his breath-plowing away at what he was calling a fine young pussy, he kept telling me how tight I am, and how nice and wet I am and then he slowly sank himself as deep as he could get and I felt him shoot another load of cum into me just before I exploded with my own orgasm. Lester pulled out and layed down beside me and first he said thank you, that was unexpected, and said that he hadn't enjoyed being with a woman for many years and he asked if I would visit with him in the future. I decided to cut right to the chase and said if you are going to fuck me like this each time, then yes I will visit with you. Now I had to get cleaned up to get home for dinner with GTR.

GTR loved the picture of Lester and said that I was quite loose when he had his favorite pussy tonight.

Lester.jpg

Reactions: artman and pounderful