• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want a caption of your wife or partner?

Post some photos. Preferably dressed or in swimsuit or underwear and I’ll see what I can do. No decapitations please although facing away or hands or phone over face are ok (need her to be able to speak the caption to make it in context). I’ll start with a couple I’ve been requested to do:

LovelyThai, I just wanted to say what a remarkable job you are doing here. I get lots of requests (less now you're here!) to do private captions or to post captions here with specific themes. I turn nearly all of them down. Mostly because I just can't get story out of the picture, or a picture may be of poor quality or covered in contrasting detail so I can't get words into it. You seem to be capable of a far greater hit rate on the material you get sent, and to me, who has some experience of just how tough that is, this a great job. Well done.

if you have time

1573895490906_original_src.jpeg 1594252429143.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back