• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want to get tattoo

• Thread starter123321
  • Start date

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2014
Hello guys, girls, and my sissy sisters..
I'm new here, so a litttle ashamed to ask, but:
Here is the deal..
To be short, I'v had a wife for 10 years, who cucked me for all 10 yrs)
We're divorced now for about 6 month.. I've changed my work and met
just amazing girl.. So here is my thougts: I want to get tattoo, something like "Tanya's Bitch" (my ex wife's name) above my
pubic area in very big letters (about 4inc high) So I can not f..ck any girl again.. I know tham I'm crazy, but I REALLY want to be celebate to the woman, who cucked me for 10yrs) Want to hear your thoughts..
Anyway, I'm 28 and sorry for my english, it's not my native language..

in short mate, no, not if you just met someone new, maybe see how it goes with the new one and do the idea but with her name not the formers

Just imagine how turned on the new woman would be if her name was also Tanya.

zippless said:
Just imagine how turned on the new woman would be if her name was also Tanya.

lol that's a good point

now, seriously, I think tatoos NEVER should have names. It isnt'n a good idea... you dont know what you will want in the upcomming years...

123321 said:
Hello guys, girls, and my sissy sisters... I'm new here, so a litttle ashamed to ask, but here is the deal:
I've had a wife for 10 years...

Congratulations!

123321 said:
...who cucked me for all 10 yrs.

Good for her! And, good for you for accepting your status as her cuckold...

123321 said:
We've been divorced now for about 6 months.

That sounds unfortunate. But, those things happen...

123321 said:
I've changed my work and met an amazing girl.

Good! You're getting back on track...

123321 said:
Here are my thougts: I want to get a tattoo, something like "Tanya's Bitch" (my ex wife's name) above my pubic area in very big letters (about 4 inches high), so I can not fuck any other woman again.

I'd hold off on that, if I were you, if you've recently met another woman you think is "amazing."

123321 said:
I know I'm crazy, but I REALLY want to be celebate to the woman who cucked me for 10 yrs. I want to hear your thoughts.

My main thought is, what you have in mind could be awkward because your new woman might insist SHE wants you to tattoo HER name (e.g., "Janice's Bitch") in large letters on your lower belly, then demand you remain chaste for HER. And, to guarantee that, she may require you to remain locked up in a cock cage while she cuckolds you by dating and fucking other men.

If, on taking you to the tattoo parlor, your new woman discovers you've already had your previous woman's name tattooed on your lower belly, she will almost certainly end her relationship with you on the spot (and probably require you to walk home).

And then, you will be able to count on the same thing happening repeatedly with successive amazing new women you meet.

123321 said:
Anyway, I'm 28...

Maybe you have in mind the old Blood, Sweat and Tears tune, "Twenty-Nine Years and it's Over the Hill at Thirty." But, to my way of thinking, 28 is way too young for an action that will guarantee quick termination of your relationships with all the new women you meet, amazing or otherwise, for the rest of your life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread