• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want to see 26 yo french slut fucked by Blacks ?

• Thread starterEstelle
  • Start date
More...

Yes I'm submissive... I prefer dominant Black men...

Attachments

• este13.jpg
    este13.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 3,750
More...

You like...?

Attachments

• este14.jpg
    este14.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 590
Oh Estelle

Thank you for the further pictures. Im pleased you are sub and need to be dominated by the dark force. I've seen you many times and would like to take you to some of my parties where we could turn you into a slave for the enjoyment of my fellow masters. Wow . You sure have potential.
Are you in Paris ? Can yo recommend any good clubs. I come there in March next year for short vist to !!!! The Ritz !! Maybe we can organise a GB there in the lovely surroundings ??

Jintoe (Paul)

Hi estelle

Mais oui. D'accord. I have lived in Sydney for two years and am exec with shipping company. I attend board meeting at The Ritz in March each year. Also visit europe for another meeting in Julyeach year. Usually Hamburg, Amsterdam or Luxembourg. I lub white pussy & turning my white women into sluts if they aren't already. How would your husband feel about this ?

Jintoe (Paul)

More...

My husband would love to see it...!

Attachments

• este15.jpg
    este15.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 414
More...

My husband would love to see it...!

Attachments

• este15_937.jpg
    este15_937.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 221
Bonjour estelle & husband,

Your wish is my command and my command will meet Estelle's deepest darkest desire. Have you visited The Ritz before ? Tres chic non ? The staff are very discreet and we can party freely. I am not bi but I am happy for husband to be present. I can follow his instructions or you can allow me to bring out the slut inside you. Do you know the Hemingway Bar there ? Estelle will suck my cock in the toilet in the corridor nearby before we go to the suite for the main event. Too many details too soon !

Let's talk by PM and I will let you knoew the date at the Ritz. Maybe I can come earlier.

Best wishes, Jintoe (je m'appelle Paul)

More...

I've never been to the Ritz hotel... I must be very exciting to become the slut of an stranger black man in such a beautifull place !

Attachments

• este16.jpg
    este16.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 984
Estelle said:
My young wife Estelle is a beautifull white slut. She loves to meet american Black men visiting France, and I use to film her while they fuck her at home.

More...

You like...?

Attachments

• este17.jpg
    este17.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 1,000
its great. the video is so hot, can you post more? what a sexy little ass.

i think im in love...more please! she moves her sexy body so nicely...and those beautiful tits...i wanna suck on them...i love the way she gets that cock back in her mouth without using her hands.

You should have your own website so we could see more of you. You're extremely hot!!

Geeeee this last one was FREAKING HOT :shock: :lol:

it was also way too short!!!

Anonymous said:
You should have your own website so we could see more of you. You're extremely hot!!

i second the nomination...

More...

More...

Attachments

• este18.jpg
    este18.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 372

Users who are viewing this thread