• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want Wife to Fuck Others

• Thread starterWisconsinHusband
  • Start date

WisconsinHusband

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 21, 2013
Wisconsin
We are a couple in our 30's and for years now I have fantasized about her having sex with another man with my knowledge. Is this normal to think this way about someone you love?

A common fantasy and many husbands encoaurage their wife's to cuckold them. I say do the same

Don't get too hung up trying to define "normal"; it's not worth the effort and leads to nowhere. What's "normal" for some may not be for others; it's more of a personal prejudice.
Like becontree said, it's a common fantasy, and has been that way for a long time, if not forever! And I'd think it's just as common for people who are in love as it would be for people in more casual relationships.
If you get enough satisfaction from the fantasies of your wife being fucked by others, keep it that way.
If you're looking for more, it's time to talk to your wife, open and honestly.
Good luck whatever you may decide.

WisconsinHusband said:
We are a couple in our 30's and for years now I have fantasized about her having sex with another man with my knowledge. Is this normal to think this way about someone you love?
For me it was because I loved her and wanted to see her pleasured to the max. Exploring new things is exciting. Why should it be different for sex. We never planed for it to happen but we met a guy who we found out was uncircumcised. She never experienced an uncircumcised dick. We were on the dance floor grinding and he came to join us. Next thing I knew we were all naked and she was examining his cock, sucking it, licking his balls so it was only natural when expertly fucking her. She came over and over and he pumped a huge load into her. My heart was swelled with love for her seeing her laying there spent with that well fucked looked on her face. I was addicted.

Nazareth said:
Don't get too hung up trying to define "normal".

Some of the best advice on this site. Everybody here has a different experience and different boundries. So if theres not even a "normal" on this site, you cant say theres a normal in life. Just be sure you and your mate are comfortable and agree with where youre going.

Let's start...post a pictures of your wife and trust me so manny man will look at her and jo...and see how you fill about this :)

Users who are viewing this thread