• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

want wife to try blk give her a boost of confidence

• Thread startermwf29
  • Start date

what would you blks like to do to my wife?

• fill her pussy full with your cum?

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • fill her tits full of your cum?

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • you and a friend try to DP her pussy?

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Pass her around for a gangbang?

Votes: 40 54.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah near there yes where you from send us a pic

doesn't anyone like what they see

damn isn't there any blk that would like to fill this hole? she is waiting to here from ya.

she is awesome, love seeing her soooooo sexy

ohhh hun your made for blk cock, need to take one ASAP

Well tell her you'll be a good cuckold if she does it. Tell her you will be faithful while other men enjoy her over and over in your bed. YOu can sleep in the next room while she entertains real men. Try that approach.

If she really wants BBC

Hi if she really wants BBC then can i surgest she she flirts around in real life and pick up a guy in the clubs who she can have a drink with, get to know and relax with him.She will be scared she will like it to much and u will notice and u start too feel u done the wrong thing and she doesnt love u anymore but if you want her to do it reassure her u will love her in the morning.

And ty Brian i will remember not to share my pics with people called brian and only ever sleeping with one guy called Brian (and dont think its you).

give me some feed back

i et er so wet by talking about blk cock now she is almost a shoe in for it now. tell her wha toyu would like to do to her and get her nice and wet

come on guys vote and let her know. tell her som edirty thing you would like to do to her. casue she reads all of these

i'd love to bang that nice looking filly all night long!!!!

plz post us some pic's

come on guys

come on guys lets get some more votes in here want her to know what kind of a slut u want her to be:feedback:

mwf29 said:
have more pics but how do you shrink them down to get on here
do you fist fuck her it will stretch her geting her ready u yous egg plants huge black dildos fists and lotsa big fat black cock

once she trys a black cock your cock will never again turn her on

Lovely wife
Luv the writing around her cunt!
You should get Herbs Dawg Pound Crew to break her in!

thanks for the replys i see you guys would like to pass me around for a gangbang. keep them coming.

new york male here sorry it did not happen for you if u really want it to happen get at me parot24@yahoo.com lets make happen where you located sweetie nc male here

Users who are viewing this thread