• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want Your Woman Quality Faked?

• Thread starterlady_watcher
  • Start date

lady_watcher

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2004
Want some quality work?....If so, don't send me small images...the more of your woman you show in the image the more I will include what is her in any image. Email them to me as I know what it is you want...these are of my beautiful wife and I have used as much of her as I could for these samples...only I have blurred the eyes for these samples...if you like, email yours to me and I will send them back to you by email....I will not use small images....

couple_sharing@hotmail.com

Some More Samples....?

A few more to show her off well...............you like the same for your enjoyment?....

...and a few more...

as much of her as I can get the more I use as I have here with my wife......

quality fakes?

and more samples to show my detail of her....oh, and I hoped you have enjoyed my work of her

can you use this photos?

I posted some photos of this girl on two other threads. Do they have enough quality? Can you use them?

attachment.php

You can find the other pics on this thread:
http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27771

Maybe you like these...???

Here's a few of your fantasy woman...let me know what you think

Thank you

Yes, I like them a lot. You are very good at this thank you. They are all good but I like the last one even more. The second one is great but the model you used didn't have big breasts like her ;)

If you have more time between requests could you do more?

That is a problem when your not familiar with anything more than a face...something naked would greatly help... *S*

It is a greater problem when you don't spend the time looking for a picture that not only matches the angle of the existing original and the stature of the subject to be faked.

...or take the time to not cleanup the edges and match the colours and tones....so keep them cumming and will try to please you...and be sure to let me know your kink...thanks

MMM.....Like this?

I like this close-up one of the my wife getting ass fucked by a bull..... actually I love it! Send me your pics and I will see what I can do for you.......no small images.....

Another 4 U

.....like this one filtnastraw01...These are great pictures to work with and will do more, but I have been swamped with email requests and I am trying to help everybody out with at least one picture at first, so have patience and I will do more of this beauty for you...*S*

Hi!

Great fakes..could u fake my pics? U can find them in my thread..Thank you in advance! Marco

Ditto

Could you also fake my curvy gf she has two links to work off of!

Users who are viewing this thread