• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wanting to share wife. Is she starting to get interested?

• Thread starterRice808004
  • Start date

Rice808004

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2011
I have been reading the posts here for a while and finally feel like I have something to contribute.

I've been with my wife for 8 years, but we dated on and off for 6 years before that. Ni have always wanted her to be with other guys, but was always afraid to bring it up to her. Two years ago, I brought it up to her during sex, but she just played it off as sex talk. I was always too afraid to bring it back up, until late last year. I told her and she got pretty upset at first bc of the typical reasons: she didn't want to hurt our marriage, she didn't want anyone else and then the anger over not understanding why her husband would want her to be with another guy.

Around the same time, a guy that she talked to for a few months got in touch with her online. They started texting on and off and eventually the talk turned sexual. She started to give in to my desires a little and was willing to wend this it naked pictures of herself. They traded pics back and forth for a month or so and he propositioned her for sex. She played along, just stringing him along, saying all along to me that she would never really do it and was just telling him that. Eventually, he got tired of waiting and they stopped talking.

Since then, not much happened until two months ago or so. The guy got back in touch with her and they have started up the process of texting and trading pics again. She continues to say that she isn't interested in him, yet she initiates the conversation and fliers with him.

What does everyone think? Is she getting ready to take he next step?

She really would do it but is scared about what happens aftewards. Solve that issue and enjoy your wife when she returns home after a late nite with him. There is a lot of info here about how it will happen. Some of it is true. Enough to know how to handle what is happening.

My wife was sexting an old friend from work. I had asked her several times during the many times about getting together with him. Every single time I got, a giggle and a maybe and that's as far as it ever went. He eventually lost interest and haven't been in touch since. I think if I would have done anything different it would have been to actually arrange a visit, get her comfortable by befriending him then slide the sexting into the conversation in a positive "it gets me horny and hard thinking of you two doing the things you text to each other".

Atleast that's what I am going to do next time. =)

Your wife does not want her marriage to end in divorce - she needs to SEE PROOF in your eyes and actions that she can date other men to her heart's content......as a special gift from you because you want her to have a fabulous lifestyle,

You are asking her to act the life of a single girl - to have other "marriages", to open her thighs wide for strangers she does not know much about YET.

Mac is right about it helps if "her friend" comes home for a visit so the three of you can get to know each other really well first. It makes it so much easier for her to then start flirting as she gets to know him better. When she notices you/him getting along, she can go out on dates with him, knowing you truly want her to.

Once your wife has started dating with her first lover, it will become easier for her to change her lovers as she progresses in confidence.

Users who are viewing this thread