• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wants a big cock

• Thread starterluvitblk
  • Start date

luvitblk

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 22, 2007
looking for black cock

Attachments

• great fuck 002.jpg
    great fuck 002.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,157
  • dbred 003.jpg
    dbred 003.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 760
  • dbhot 003.jpg
    dbhot 003.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 956
Last edited by a moderator:
wants big cock

i for one would love to see a big black cock buried deep in you,any pics of past bbc's you have had

what do you think guys blonde or red ? one for wilbarr.

Attachments

• db1.jpg
    db1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 409
  • donna2.jpg
    donna2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 291
  • nasty.jpg
    nasty.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 631
Red....

Hi Ms. Luvitblk,

luvitblk said:
what do you think guys blonde or red ?

Red, I think. Your photo on the left is a nice one.... you look good with red hair.

Good luck with your quest—

Custer

you would look sexy being used by lovely black cocks

love to get off on a bbc

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for pic,is it really you in pic,that aside you look incredibly sexy with the glasses and red hair,keep looking and keep posting,thanks again for pic.

willingbull

Hello luvitblk, I prefer you as a redhead, nothing sexier than that. I am b/m new to this lifestyle, seduced by my co-workers wife into becoming a bull. would luv to chat with your or exchange view points on this lifestyle. you are a very sexy hot wife would luv to bury my bbc inside of you. hope to hear from you. willingbull@yahoo.com. Post more photos

Red head best but better would be your sexy belly swollen by a black baby by my big fat black cock

Users who are viewing this thread