• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

was banned today

• Thread startertinymikey
  • Start date

tinymikey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 29, 2006
hello,
i was banned today, i was chatting with a girl in private and she asked me to tell the room how hot she was. i was banned quickly after. i did not say anything rude or offensive.
to the moderator who banned me, if you could pm me next time before you take action i would have stopped doing it if i knew i would get kicked.
thanks,
would love to be let back in...i'll wait in the corner until then. lol
mikey

I say leave him in the corner a little bit longer. Ok maybe just a tiny bit longer......lol

tinymikey said:
hello,
i was banned today, i was chatting with a girl in private and she asked me to tell the room how hot she was. i was banned quickly after. i did not say anything rude or offensive.
to the moderator who banned me, if you could pm me next time before you take action i would have stopped doing it if i knew i would get kicked.
thanks,
would love to be let back in...i'll wait in the corner until then. lol
mikey

I am not sure where everyone lives but I live in the United States and I feel we no longer have freedom of speach. Big Brother is watching you!

thank you

RoSquirts said:
You've been reinstated.

thanks rosquirts!!
if you can just pm me your address and phone number i would like to thank you personally lol.
kidding.
i was getting lonely in the corner. lol

Sherlicous said:
I say leave him in the corner a little bit longer. Ok maybe just a tiny bit longer......lol

too funny sherlicous, i would stay in your corner anyday.

Users who are viewing this thread