• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Watch us fuck

• Thread starterBrokenWimp
  • Start date

BrokenWimp

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2020
Would anyone want to use Teamviewer/Anydesk to watch me and my GF fuck... she's ******* of my cuckold fantasies.

Obviously I would not be able to stop you without her knowing so you could download all her nudes and post them, set up a chaturbate unknowingly and make money off her ass or even record and post us! I'm at your mercy!

Reactions: toolman2c, leadandbrass, DomToon and 5 others
I'm in UK

• Sad
Reactions: rudyrude and minotaure
BrokenWimp said:
Would anyone want to use Teamviewer/Anydesk to watch me and my GF fuck... she's ******* of my cuckold fantasies.

Obviously I would not be able to stop you without her knowing so you could download all her nudes and post them, set up a chaturbate unknowingly and make money off her ass or even record and post us! I'm at your mercy!
Love to watch you fuck her on chaturbate!

BrokenWimp said:

hiii i love to watch you guys please txt me back

Sure, let us know when and confirm if using Teamviewer

Let set up a date so we can all watch you fuck her man

I think in the next few weeks we might actually be able to meet. So like 6th March?

Users who are viewing this thread