We have a live cuckold chat also

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date
LOL What I want to know how to do is ... how do I nominate Grn Eyz for the Nobel Prize for Patience ? LOL Dealing with these people who can't figure out how to sign in to the chat must be like potty-training a slow-learning four year old.

• Haha
Reactions: Grn Eyz
Go into the chat on the left sider bar, scrolling and clicking or just copy and paste this link in your current window (the www window above). Make sure its the same tab

https://www.slutwives.com/chat

Then ask one of the mods (dig, grn, shawna or anyone else) to whitelist your vpn. Just keep trying till it works. If you still hae problems with it, just search for the mods profile and ask them how to get in.

Although I don't know what's happening for now. Tried going onto the chat and its just a standard screen.

several people have reported that the chat is down right now
HotMuslimBull said:
Although I don't know what's happening for now. Tried going onto the chat and its just a standard scree

I'm guessing probably an error in the net code or programming they're working on. Let's wait and see till it fixes.

Chat is still down. Any updates?

dig420 said:
Click the chat link in the nav bar or just go directly to slutwives - best Cuckold Chat

This is for the benefit of anyone coming from search engines looking for the chatroom. This ain't it lol
Can I get added to the VPN list so I can get back in the chat room please.

HotMuslimBull said:
Although I don't know what's happening for now. Tried going onto the chat and its just a standard screen.
Down for me as well, try back in an hour

yeah try back in a few, I fucked something up.

Reactions: StrugglingwChange and cucked at home
is chat down for everyone ??

dig420 said:
yeah try back in a few, I fucked something up.
It's cool, certainly not the end of the world lol :)

So frustrating, I was in a really interesting PM!!

well it's not really that I fucked up, it's that the server is fucking up unexpectedly. We're working on it tho.

Reactions: skqn, uruk and StrugglingwChange
i may have missed it, why did they get rid of the like function in the chat room? It was a good way of interacting with people without having to d9 the same chat a hundred times over

Hi I am registered but it won't let me log in to the chat, only as a guest, why is this happening?

punisher said:
Hi I am registered but it won't let me log in to the chat, only as a guest, why is this happening?
Log off of here, clear the cache and cookies from your browser, log back in here, click on the chat link on the left panel. That works 90% of the time.

Reactions: punisher and BMA
Grn Eyz said:
Log off of here, clear the cache and cookies from your browser, log back in here, click on the chat link on the left panel. That works 90% of the time.
Hi, I have done exactly what you explained and still not able to login… !!! Any other suggestions ? Thank you.

BMA said:
Hi, I have done exactly what you explained and still not able to login… !!! Any other suggestions ? Thank you.
Hello, yes I could exactly as the administrator said, in history it deletes everything from always be careful with the accounts of other sites that delete everything

BMA said:
How are you trying to access chat. You need to be logged on here and then go to chat by clicking the link on the left side panel.

Reactions: BMA
Grn Eyz said:
How are you trying to access chat. You need to be logged on here and then go to chat by clicking the link on the left side panel.
I am logged in here !