• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

We have a live cuckold chat also

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date
subswife2000 said:
I was grateful the chat room was restored. I was chatting this morning and went away for a bit returned and the chat screen is blank. It is a white screen where the chat is usual found. Has the options above the chat area but now chat to read nor user in the chat room.

8C39A365-50C5-48E1-9626-1E012E0B68B5.jpeg CCB54020-B2B0-4E34-8BBF-BA9D094B1BD6.jpeg C122BC6B-7FAA-4B66-BF19-39275F40D360.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: nesso, Arabwife and Johz
date night for wifey with her bull :)

328038788_888779549054838_5838086331749183591_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: subcuckimpot and Johz
Why won’t it let me in?

FA97B0FB-6AB5-4FF1-A228-BE6C65B31201.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: nevadabreeder and genuinepleasure
hi.. i joined yesterday.. and I guess i broked the rules without knowing. I really want to be part of this community.. can i talk to someone to see which rule i broke and if i can be considered again?

NatashaVolkovexposed said:
hi.. i joined yesterday.. and I guess i broked the rules without knowing. I really want to be part of this community.. can i talk to someone to see which rule i broke and if i can be considered again?
You have my sympathy- I contacted a moderator/staff member - someone with a red name- and they kindly confirmed that I wasn’t actually banned. Unfortunately for some techie reason I still can’t log in- not even with a different account. If you find someone who can help please let me know and I’ll do likewise!

Reactions: NatashaVolkovexposed
NatashaVolkovexposed said:
We don't allowed '*******' in the chat. I thought I had banned it in usernames in the forum tbh

Hi, cannot get into chat, new interface isn't allowing entry. Is chat down today?

No issues here.

Hey Dig. Can you whitelist me again? I got whitelisted for using a VPN long time ago but the chat update removed it I believe.

Thanks a bunch.

hi,, whers the Login button gone??? used to be bottom left... now nothing.....

Why I can NOT open the chat room on my Samsung tablet, but can open the chat on my iPhone?

I again can’t log in

I have two problems when I try to get into live chat: either I’m banned for using a VPN when I’m not out there’s an error message when I try to enter a room. Help?
dig420 said:
Click the chat link in the nav bar or just go directly to slutwives - best Cuckold Chat

This is for the benefit of anyone coming from search engines looking for the chatroom. This ain't it lol

You have to turn your VPN off long enough to enter the chat and request IN THE CHAT for me or any other mod to allow your account access via VPN. Either that or click the buy me a coffee link here on the site and become a supporting member, in which case I will gladly clear you for VPN upon request here.

Reactions: shareher2
dig420 said:
Click the chat link in the nav bar or just go directly to slutwives - best Cuckold Chat

This is for the benefit of anyone coming from search engines looking for the chatroom. This ain't it lol
So what are the rules on this chat, there doesn’t appear to be any official rules, certain “moderators” are ruling the chat like the old nazi ruled cuckold chat

Richieeast said:
So what are the rules on this chat, there doesn’t appear to be any official rules, certain “moderators” are ruling the chat like the old nazi ruled cuckold chat
1. Do what Grn Eyz says. 2. There are no other rules. LOL

Reactions: slaveofmyown
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
1. Do what Grn Eyz says. 2. There are no other rules. LOL
Well it seems some of the moderators from the old chat moved over and probably bought their power and are ruling it as if it was the older inferior chat

Richieeast said:
Well it seems some of the moderators from the old chat moved over and probably bought their power and are ruling it as if it was the older inferior chat
Sorry, but those 2 mods from CC are not ruling like the nazis from that chat did. They are conforming to the way this site is run.

Cant go to chat??