• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

well, it's official

• Thread startermusms14
  • Start date

musms14

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2008
I had the talk with my wife a few days ago, sunday evening after the kids were in bed. Not confrontation, conversation. We were sitting out back on the porch swing smoking. I brought up my brother and his wife. I talked about how after her openly cheating on him with a close friend he still stayed with her. I then talked about how upset he was and how down it brought him and that i didn't think it was that big of a deal. She looked at me with a yeah right kinda look. I told her that the main thing he was upset about was the deception, the physical part messed with him too, but she was lying and that is what upset him the most. I then told Lynn (my wife) that if she were to do something like that, i wouldn't be upset with her so long as she told me about it, like how i gave her that same freedom years ago with those women she worked with. She just laughed and said, "you say that now." Well, not to get too much detail, but i reassured her that it was all good with me, women don't go out looking to have an affair and if it happened because she felt like she wanted it or wanted to experiment, i wouldn't hold that against her, so long as she told me about it. She still didn't say much but i could tell she was thinking. Had a look like she wanted to say something but was holding back. We finished our talk and went back inside, nothing more was said that night. The next night we were out talking again after the kids were in bed and this time she brought it up. She asked if i was serrious about all that i said the day before, that she could really have an affair and i'd just be ok with it. I said yes i was serrious. She then said that she doesn't feel the same way, she said if i ever shared my body with another woman, she would be crushed and that she definately wouldn't give me the same understanding. I said that i know and it's ok, i don't want other women, but if she wanted to experience things, she was welcome to. I explained that sex for a man is one thing, and the partner can make a difference but in the end, it's pretty much the same, for a woman, it's not about the act but about the person and if she wanted to experience different things she could and i'd be ok with it. She said that she didn't want anything to break us up and that for the kids alone would be enough reason not to do that. I said that so long as she was open about it and it was only sex, i wouldn't mind and it wouldn't break up the family. Then she dropped the bomb.
She said that she was already having an affair. I know i suspected it, but it felt like someone kicked me in the gut. I tried to prepare myself for it, but hearing her say it was huge. I just let that soak in for a second, didn't say anything. We sat in silence, seemed like five minutes but couldn't have been more than 20 seconds. The silence was deafening though and i knew she was waiting for me to say something. I asked how long it had been going on and she replied with, "are you ok? you sure you want to hear this?" I said i was and she said it has been going on for about 5 months. I asked who it was and how they got together, how all this happened. She said that she wasn't going to tell me anymore that night, the next night we would talk more after the kids were in bed and she would tell me everything, but for that night, just me knowing was enough. She said that if i wanted a divorce, then she would understand that, or if i wanted to stay together, she would understand that too, but she wanted to give me 24 hours to make up my mind.
The next day sucked, couldn't think of anything else. Wasn't like i thought it would be, i wasn't turned on by it. Perhaps because i didn't have any details and she just made it seem so easy to dismiss me. I went through my day though and was busy with the kids all night. She got home just in time to help put them to bed and without saying anything, she went outside and sat on the porch. I followed and she just said, "well?" Nothing was said prior to that, she knew what the conversation would be about, she knew where things were left and she didn't need to say anything. I told her that i didn't want to split up, for the kids sake and for my own. I'm comfortable with my life. She said that was fine, she didn't want to break up the family either, but she wasn't going to stop seeing Mark. I then asked her for the details. I mean, she owed me that, if she was going to do this, all i wanted was the details and to be a part of her sex life. This is her story.
Mark is her supervisor at work. She works for a hospital in this area and he's her boss. Well, he's younger than we are, by about 5 years or so making him in his late twenties. She didn't say if he was a doctor or not, but i don't think so, i think by the way she talks about him now and in the past hes more of an administrator. Doesnt matter though. Anyway, she doesn't work the night shift often, But when she does, she is the only person in the department. They have a room set up where the person working the night shift can catch some sleep if it's slow. She said that they started out as friends and he would come in when she worked the night shift once a month or so. They would talk for hours. Then she started to find him attractive, she said she honestly didn't notice it before but after getting to know him better, she started to get hot around him. He is single, and very flirtatious. She said that his outgoing demeanor and confidence are what drew her to him. She said that the first time they had sex was in the sleeping room at the hospital. She has since been with him at his apartment mostly because they could both get in trouble at the hospital, but they have done it there many times since, but try to keep their personal life on the quiet side. She said that it was Mark that encouraged her to be more assertive with me. I asked how that came up, and she said that they were just having some "pillow talk" and he asked about me. He just seemed currious and wanted to know what her husband was like. She told him a bit about me and he wanted to know how i was in bed. She said that she told him that i'm submissive, have been since i've known her, and even though she loves me, she knows deep down that i'm not the alpha type personality and that she just can't get that out of her head. I was pissed now, i told her things like how i wanted to be taken with a strapon or submit to her and be denied in confidence. Then she tells this guy after they had sex. She could see i was getting upset at this part of the story and just said, "relax honey, it's not like it isn't true. You like strapon sex and me being more controlling, if it wasn't for mark encouraging it, you wouldn't have ever got to experience that so you should really thank him for making some of your fantasies come true" I couldn't argue with the logic, still felt like more a betrayal that she would tell him about my kinks, i hadn't expected that. I asked how it was in bed with him. She said it was incredible, he was as confident a lover as he is a man and takes her. She said he also is well off with his job so has bought her quite a wardrobe of lingerie she keeps at his place. She said that's how the entire friendship turned physical. She complained to him about her body, how she still has some baby weight in places she doesn't like and has scars from the c-section. He told her that when in bed, she should dress sexy, covers the bad parts and makes her feel sexy. She said sure, she would consider that. The next night, he gave her a black baby doll from Victoria Secret and told her that he hoped it would help. They got more flirtations and when he suggested she model it for him, she went ahead and did it. She said she felt so sexy and desired, that when he first kissed her, it was electrifying and that she knew she wouldn't ever say no. So, since then he has been giving her lingerie for gifts. I asked how it was otherwise, she said that he takes her when they have sex, not asking meekly like i do, when he wants her, he sweeps her up and takes her. She also said that it was his idea to make things more kinky in bed for me. He would blindfold her and tie her up (something she never let me do) and she said that the feeling of total surrender just felt incredible. So, he has a dominant streak it seems and has been encouraging her to be more dominant with me because she said they weren't going to be secret forever. I figured it out before they came out to me, and that's why she didn't say anything that first night, she wanted to talk to him about it before making a move. His cock is bigger than mine too i guess, she said she loves to be on her knees sucking him and that it's a little thicker than mine and about a couple inches longer.
She didn't say much more that night and we haven't talked more about it since. Just a lot to take in right now. She said that things won't be any different at home, we would still get our time a couple times a month, and she wouldn't need to sneak around so much so that would take the pressure off her. She said that he was going to the ball and they were getting a room at the hotel upstairs together, but for the ball itself, they wouldn't be dating since they could get fired for that. She is working a night shift this weekend and she said that it's pretty slow there at night and that they would be getting together this weekend late at work. I asked if that meant sex and she said that she doesn't know just yet, they have alot to talk about.

Musms14,

Congratulations! Thanks for your well-written account. You handled that really well, and your wife responded well. Your marriage, I would say, has taken a big step up in authenticity. I hope you'll keep us updated as your wife progresses in her affair and in her relationship with you as her (now openly acknowledged) cuckold husband.

BTW, have you read The Science of Cuckoldry « Cuckold Couple ?

Given your tendencies toward submissiveness in your relationship with your wife, perhaps it would assist both of you with moving forward in that direction if you were to refer to this site:

Around Her Finger - aroundherfinger.com

and order the associated book and other materials.

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

i don't know

I just don't know if it's congratulations i'm looking for. I mean, I thought i would be ok, thought it would be a turn on, but now i just don't know. Part of the problem is that she didn't tell me much of the details, just general things. What she has told me though, about how some of the things they did, kinky stuff like bondage and blindfolds, bothers me a bit. I tried to do that stuff with her and she just shot me down. Sex in the sleep room? She wouldn't ever have sex with me outside the house much less a place where someone could walk in. It was unlikely someone could walk in, but still. He seems to bring out a lust in her that i haven't been able to do in 12 years. I guess i'm just a bit bummed about it. I know from being a submissive and wanting her to cuck me that it's her right as my dominant wife to take a lover and to enjoy a sex life that i can't provide... My thing i think is that i have accepted her role and my own, but it will take some adjustment and i wonder if all cuckolds go through this. Perhaps i'll adjust, i just don't know. I don't think she will be seeing him until this friday, she is working but is on days for the time being so i don't think they will be getting together. That will be tough though, knowing they are alone and what may be happening. I already know that she sucks him and doesn't do that for me, she has, it's just rare, but she said she loves to do that for him. It also bothers me that she is the only person i ever told about my sub side, my kink desires for strapon sex and to be her sub, now he knows it too and is encouraging her to dominate me. Would think that i'd appreciate that but it still bothers me that some guy who is fucking my wife knows that i'm this way. She said that they were "preparing" me for this though, i just figured it out sooner than they expected. He told her that by dominating me and making my fantasies a reality, it would make me more accepting of my role and more submissive not to get in the way of their sex life. Just seems strange, it's like i woke up one morning with a new life. Oh well, i guess it's reality for the time being, i just hope i get used to it and it doesn't seem like i'm a ball of nerves, hell does any cuck ever get over it?

Gets better

I certainly am not an expert, but some of the things you have said indicate to me that most of the problem is that this started without you knowing that it had started. If you and your wife had explored the idea before the affair started, then you probably would have been more comfortable. Having said that, you ARE submissive. Part of that is wanting pleasure for your wife. She is most important. You want to serve her.

Having more than one bull might help here. After you are more comfortable with your wife's role as your cuckoldress, you can suggest that.

Remember, it's all about her pleasure! And from what you say, she's getting pleasure. Serving her may be being glad that someone gives her great pleasure!

It will get better once you fully accept your role

i know

I know i need to accept it. I know she deserves a wonderful sex life, it's just that i'm having trouble adjusting, it's only been a few days though. She already is getting more dominate. She just called, on her way home from work and told me to have the dishes done and dinner started. Didn't ask, didn't request it, just told me to do it. She wasn't ordering or being mean, but rather like she expected it to be done and that was the end of it. I know i'll do it though, gonna start right now. Perhaps if i had been in on it from the begining i would feel differently, but that doesn't matter, what happened is how it went and that's the end of it. I'm a cuck now, and now it seems that i have a wife that is ready to start dominating me and a bull that encourages her to do it. I know she can't say no to him so i'm really currious to see where this all ends. I just thought it would be more fun, seems like nothing but gut aches and work right now. I'll do my best though, i'll accept being her sub and cuckold, give it an honest try and see.

Musms14,

musms14 said:
I just don't know if it's congratulations i'm looking for.

Maybe not — but congratulations are what you deserve for bringing about authentic communication with your wife on this potentially most explosive of subjects. You could easily have done it in a way that would have ended your marriage — an outcome you did not want — but you maintained your cool, thought it through, and successfully carried out a stressful conversation with her that resulted in agreement (if not yet full acceptance on your part) and increased understanding between you.

musms14 said:
I mean, I thought i would be ok, thought it would be a turn on, but now i just don't know. Part of the problem is that she didn't tell me much of the details, just general things.

That's OK, for now. It's a start.

musms14 said:
What she has told me though, about how some of the things they did, kinky stuff like bondage and blindfolds, bothers me a bit. I tried to do that stuff with her and she just shot me down. Sex in the sleep room? She wouldn't ever have sex with me outside the house much less a place where someone could walk in. It was unlikely someone could walk in, but still. He seems to bring out a lust in her that i haven't been able to do in 12 years.

This is apparently characteristic (I gather) of married women who take lovers. Their feeling seems to be they don't want to disappoint or develop a reputation as "prudes." So, they give their lover the max, i.e., whatever he wants and, in terms of passion, "let it all hang out." With their husbands, though.... well, that's different. They have decorum to maintain as the women of their households. If their husbands get anything beyond "normal sex," they're very fortunate.

musms14 said:
I guess i'm just a bit bummed about it.

Don't be.

musms14 said:
I know from being a submissive and wanting her to cuck me that it's her right as my dominant wife to take a lover and to enjoy a sex life i can't provide....

In attaining that recognition you've taken a very big step.

musms14 said:
.... It also bothers me that she is the only person i ever told about my sub side, my kink desires for strapon sex and to be her sub, now he knows it too and is encouraging her to dominate me.

I would say you owe your wife's lover a debt of gratitude. Had he not done that, your wife would still be giving you vanilla sex — period.

Regarding your wife, it's not unusual for people to be submissive with respect to some (her boss and lover) and dominant with respect to others (i.e., you her submissive husband).

musms14 said:
.... it still bothers me that some guy who is fucking my wife knows i'm this way.

It isn't surprising your wife told him about your submissive tendencies and desires to be dominated by her. In doing so, she assured her lover (in effect) that she is "in control" at home, so he could concentrate his passions on her and need not fear you.

musms14 said:
.... He told her that by dominating me and making my fantasies a reality, it would make me more accepting of my role and more submissive not to get in the way of their sex life.

Sounds like he has good insight and understands you. He has been effectively coaching your wife as she has increased her dominance over you. This suggests he's probably a good manager.... [wait, you said he *is* her supervisor].

musms14 said:
Just seems strange, it's like i woke up one morning with a new life. Oh well, i guess it's reality for the time being, i just hope i get used to it....

Actually, it's a good thing if one's life isn't too dull and predictable. Yours, I would say, has definitely become more interesting. I think you'll gradually get used to it. I suspect that as you do, you'll find your wife's role as your boss cuckoldress increasingly erotic.

Best regards—

Custer

* OneForSure has given you some good advice.

These two jerks want to use you for a doormat. If you don't want to be humiliated and dominated tell her NO. Allowing your wife to have sex with other men does not require you to be treated like a lower life form.

Emotional conflict

Hi,

first of all, that is a very interesting post. If I understand your description in the right way you thought a lot about giving your wife more freedom in your relationship. At the end you decided to encourage her to go out and have fun AND, most important, you are ok with it. You expected that you would bring the change into your relationship.

After doing the encouragement you had to face the reality, that your wife was one step ahead of your plan, so you were kind of confused. Sure, she did the same thing you encouraged her to do but some month before your initiative. So she started to do it behind your back and you evaluate it as a kind of cheating.

I think I understand your emotional conflicts very well but you have to decide if you like it this way or not. You cannot change the past so accept it or leave it. Reading your comments I would rather think you will accept it as it is, because it was also your plan.

Much luck for your future

fred

I guess I'm just a redneck at heart, but if she could fuck around then so could I! She wants to stay married, but won't stop seeing Mark and she doesn't want you to get some pussy on the side?

Sharing a partner and swinging is one thing, but dude, she was going behind your back while you trusted her. Fuck her man, go get yourself some Grade "A" pussy and send her ass a packin' if she doesn't like it. I love a woman who'll experiment, but I hate a cheater....any shape form or fashion. Is she spending your money on Mark too? Dude, fuck her!.......IMHO!

I think the broader concern here, and I know it is debatable to some, is whether or not this is going to lead you on down to divorce at the end. She's exclusively been seeing this one person for 5 months now I think you said. So she will definitely have an emotional attachment to this individual that goes far beyond passing fancy. I think you have to evaluate the reprecautions of this for yourself. As her relationship grows with Mark, and yours alters its course, is there a possibility she'll ultimately leave you for him permanently? Sure there's always that risk in any of these situations, but the risk becomes even greater when one sees a single person, works with them, and is now openly (at least openly to you) dating that person. I do understand she has said that she wouldn't want the family disrupted for the kids' benefit, but if she continually sees this one person, there is a greater risk that she may move beyond that statement and start conceiving of a life for herself and mark AND your kids as the family unit. I'd be concerned that "step dad" could gain traction in time if she's only going to see him, and him only given this has already gone on 5 months. If you're alright with that thought, then by all means go for it. However if you're not, then you really should be worrying about the long term outcome and at least how you'd handle and address it. I'll tell you this. If she ever left you for him permanently, then your little secret won't be very secret for long unless you plan to just hand over everything to her quietly and pray she doesn't out you to friends, family, and anyone else she may feel like sharing with. This is why I always think it the wiser course to not settle on one person and one person only. Emotions begin to enter the equation, and they can make you do some pretty strange things you wouldn't normally do when heightened enough.

I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do here. I would bet the revelation of deception took a big edge off the sexual thrill you expected it might give you. Will you get that back? Hard to say honestly. Sometimes the fantasy is way easier to live with then the reality.

getting better

I think things are getting better. My oldest is 4 and the twins are 2 so they are pretty young and don't have a clue as to what's going on. Last night however was incredible, at least from a sexual tension standpoint. We put the kids to bed and she made her way through the night without bringing it up at all. I didn't either, but i wanted to many times. It was just like any other night until we went up to bed. She said to get naked downstairs and meet her up in our room in ten minutes. Didn't ask, just told me, and since it was obvious that it had a sexual tone to it, i went with it happily. I went up after the ten minutes, expecting to see her in her new lingerie or something. Instead she is wearing an old suit/skirt combo that she used to wear when working in an office. It was dark blue, classy, yet she didn't button all the way up. She also had her glasses on. SHe told me in her playful tone, "since you did the dishes and made dinner like i asked, i wanted to show you what your sex life would be like in the future." SHe didn't say it in a bad way, like she was being dominant yet playful at the same time, her way of being sexy since she knows that turns me on. She sat on the edge of the bed and pointed across her lap while pulling her hair brush out from under the blanket. I assumed the position across her lap and she started to spank me with the brush. She didn't do it hard, lasted about 10 minutes but it did sting toward the end and i was getting turned on at this new side, she never would do this a week ago. When i said that it was starting to hurt, she said "oh calm down, this isn't half as hard as Mark spanks me." I about came right there. She would take a break from time to time, lay the brush on my back and reach under to stroke me, at this position, almost felt like she was trying to milk a cow. Anyway, when she finished she stuood up and stripped down to her bra and panties and put on her strapon. She told me to get on all fours in the center of the bed, she was so sexy, lubing up and looking at me. SHe didn't say anything and got behind me and took me, fucked me gentle at first, but harder and harder until she came. She said it rubs so nice against her clit. When she was done, she left me in that position while she cleaned washed her hands and got ready for bed. I asked her for sex after that and she told me that she wasn't sure if she would be seeing mark the next night and didn't want sex right now but she would help me out if i wanted. I said sure and she sat next to me and fondled my balls while i masturbated. She just sat and smiled, didn't say anything and i didn't ask. I was hoping she would tell me about her new sex life but she just smiled and knew that i was horny as hell. It didn't take long and i came hard. She patted my cock and said sleep well. She is sleeping in this morning since she has to work a night tonight and i know mark will be there. She already said he would since they have alot to talk about. Still, was about the most fun we have had in some time, seems mark has unleashed some inner beast in her because i can't ever remember her being so sexual without us even having sex.

Musms14,
I think things are progressing well. Your submissive tendancies, and your wife's understanding of them are becoming clearer. Custer's suggested link is a good one.

It appears to me that while you know that you are naturally submissive, you are having a little trouble accepting the fact that living that out means that she has the freedom to be sexually active with whoever she wants. For many men, this is a real ego blow.

Remember, she loves you, and has tried to be gentle in not telling you too much too fast. She wants the marriage to last, and comes bact to you because you provide for her, and she loves you.

She is making the decisions about how much you hear and when you hear it, and you are not comfortable because society tells us that you should be in charge. This is a source of conflict for many men. It very much appears that in your marriage, like mine, your wife should be officially in charge, and making the decisions. While it might have been easier on you if she had told you about Mark before she did, she may have judged that until you brought it up, which meant that you at least would not be shocked, it was more gentle to just to leave some hints, like buying sexy panties!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to take anything away from your story, but the more I read all of this, the more I think it's just pure bullshit????! You're making this up as you go, right? If all of this is really happening, then buddy, you're in for a miserable life with the bitch....kids or not!......again, IMHO! The first thing I'd do is shove a brush up Mark's ass and tell him if he came around my wife again, his ass would be grass! Then I'd tell your wife that her affair has come to an abrupt halt and if she continued, she could hit the fuckin' bricks. Better yet, in my fantasy, send the kids to the grandparents and have some good lookin' babe giving you head as your wife comes home from work....and she how she digs it!

I'm sorry I forgot, your wife says it's not alright for you to mess around! If this is really happening, then your life is fucked.....!

<The first thing I'd do is shove a brush up Mark's ass>

After setting fire to it!

It isn't just Mark's influence on her....

Musms14,

musms14 said:
She said to get naked downstairs and meet her up in our room in ten minutes. She didn't ask, she just told me....

Very good....

musms14 said:
Instead she is wearing an old suit/skirt combo that she used to wear when working in an office. It was dark blue, classy, yet she didn't button all the way up. She also had her glasses on. ....

Your wife is very imaginative....

musms14 said:
She told me in her playful tone, "since you did the dishes and made dinner like I asked, I wanted to show you what your sex life will be like in the future."

AND generous, as well. She is giving you a glimpse of your future....

musms14 said:
She sat on the edge of the bed and pointed across her lap while pulling her hair brush out from under the blanket. I assumed the position across her lap and she started to spank me with the brush. She didn't do it hard, lasted about 10 minutes but it did sting toward the end.... she never would have done this a week ago.

Ah.... your wife is rewarding you for communicating with her so well about her affair, and accepting her right to take a lover and to date and have sex with whomever she wishes, without anger, bitter argument, and giving her a hard time.

musms14 said:
Anyway, when she finished she stuood up and stripped down to her bra and panties and put on her strapon. She told me to get on all fours in the center of the bed....

Very good. She told you what to do, and you did it....

musms14 said:
....she was so sexy, lubing up and looking at me. See didn't say anything and got behind me and took me, fucked me gentle at first, but harder and harder until she came. She said it rubs so nice against her clit.

Excellent! It's very positive that your wife finds sexual satisfaction in fucking you up the ass with her strapon.

musms14 said:
.... [Then] she sat next to me and fondled my balls while I masturbated. She just sat and smiled, didn't say anything....

So, another glimpse of your future. She won't allow you intercourse if she doesn't feel like it, but after fucking you up the ass she will allow you to beat your weenie in front of her, perhaps even fondling your balls as you do so....

musms14 said:
....and i didn't ask. It didn't take long and i came hard. She patted my cock and said sleep well.

That's *very* cool.

musms14 said:
.... It was about the most fun we have had in some time. It seems Mark has unleashed some inner beast in her, because I can't ever remember her being so sexual without us even having sex.

Ah, but you did have sex — remember...—? Your wife told you to take off your cloths, then spanked you, then she fucked you up the ass until she came, then she allowed you to beat your weenie in front of her until you came. Both of you were satisfied. That's sex.

On the whole, this has the sound of a TANSTAAFL ("There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch") about it. You gave your wife something she wanted badly, over which she may have been feeling considerable anxiety. That is, you did not confront her with evidence of her affair and start a fight. Rather, you talked calmly with her, clearly conveying the message you view her as an autonomous individual you respect — AND you communicated your acceptance of it being her right and prerogative, as your wife, to take lovers and have sex with whomever she wishes. Your wife is now showing you her appreciation of this by giving you something you have long wanted badly.... kinky sex. Her behavior toward you, in other words, is not just a function of Mark's influence. Your own behavior toward her is also feeding back in a strongly positive way.

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

Ask

Musms14 haven't you heard the phrase, " If you don't ask, you don't get ".

How is Lynn supposed to know that you want to hear all the details if you don't tell her. She may think that it would be too much for you to handle if she tells you about the moment his cock enters her and how it feels.

I think this may have been one of the reasons that Mark found it so easy to take her because he actually told her what he wanted instead of hoping for it to happen, as you seem to, from what you have written.

Hope you can come to terms with the issues that are troubling you and really get to enjoy your new life.;)

nothing new

Don't really have anything new to report right now. I know she was at work last night all night and i know mark was there as well. She told me he would be anyway. She came home this morning and went straight to bed, didn't say much of anything. She looked tired, perhaps from being up all night working, perhaps from being up all night fucking. I don't know and didn't ask. Perhaps after she gets some sleep i'll see what she feels like telling me.

So far your wife has shown you that your sex life in the future will consist of:

- her punishing and dominating you as a reward for your good behavior.

- you being naked from the outset, while she remains clothed throughout.

- her getting off from penetrating you, and you getting off from masturbating, possibly with assistance from her.

- something that will take place according to her timeline, not yours, and that will be primarily for her benefit, not yours.

- her taunting you with tidbits about how good Mark is as a lover.

It sounds to me like your wife is planning on reserving her pussy for Mark, and that your days of having intercourse with her are now numbered. It's likely that even glimpses of her pussy will become a rare treat for you, as a reward for extremely good behavior. On those occasions when you are allowed an orgasm, which will by no means be guaranteed, it will be by your own hand.

If you want to have any hope of being anywhere close to your wife's pussy in the future, or even of being allowed to see it, I suggest you start boning up on your pussy licking techniques.

Texasramman has it right. If you submit to this you'll never fuck her again and her boss will be fucking you in the ass. If you like that, carry on and quit whining. If you're a man, tell her you won't put up with it. If she keeps on, tell her asshole's superiors where they'll be fucking and let them catch them. See how the asshole feels unemployed. Then file for divorce, charge her with adultery, and TAKE THE KIDS. They shouldn't be raised by a bitch like this.

Musms14,

Regarding the last paragraph in my post of yesterday (Sept. 26):

Custer Laststand said:
On the whole, this has the sound of a TANSTAAFL ("There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch") about it. You gave your wife something she wanted badly, over which she may have been feeling considerable anxiety. That is, you did not confront her with evidence of her affair and start a fight. Rather, you talked calmly with her, clearly conveying the message you view her as an autonomous individual you respect — AND you communicated your acceptance of it being her right and prerogative, as your wife, to take lovers and have sex with whomever she wishes. Your wife is now showing you her appreciation of this by giving you something you have long wanted badly.... kinky sex. Her behavior toward you, in other words, is not just a function of Mark's influence. Your own behavior toward her is also feeding back in a strongly positive way.

There is an important point I neglected to include, related to your earlier post:

musms14 said:
.... She already is getting more dominate. She just called, on her way home from work and told me to have the dishes done and dinner started. Didn't ask, didn't request it, just told me to do it. She wasn't ordering or being mean, but rather like she expected it to be done and that was the end of it. I know i'll do it, though....

The fact that when your wife called you on her way home and "told you to have the dishes done and dinner started," and you did what she told you to do without argument or sulking or passive resistance, was — I strongly suspect — an important element of her TANSTAAFL in subsequently giving you hot kinky sex. That is, your willingness to give her substantial assistance with the housework, thus providing her with the support she needs to enjoy time with her lover, is almost certainly an important, perhaps very important, aspect of her being pleased with your performance and feeling good about you. Ergo, it is an important aspect of your wife feeling good about giving you what you want in bed.

Regarding Mary's_pet's comment:

marys_pet said:
If you want to have any hope of being anywhere close to your wife's pussy in the future, or even of being allowed to see it, I suggest you start boning up on your pussy licking techniques.

He has raised a good point. I agree. In connection with this, you might find it helpful to read:

Oral Sex: A Guide to Cunnilingus

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread