• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WFBM sex ain't new

• Thread starterHerCuckold4Ever
  • Start date

HerCuckold4Ever

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 5, 2005
If you thought WFBM interracial sex is new, then think again.

I'm big into the whole genre of Jazz music and its offshoots from the 1920's to 1950's, and I can tell you for a fact, that 1940's pop singer Francis Langford was fucking the hell out of the Black superstar Louis Armstrong.

And what's more, she wasn't the only one. Annette Henshaw, Edythe Wright, and Connie Boswell, were ALL into Black cock back in the 1930's and 1940's.

How do I know? I am fortunate enough to have some contacts in the jazz scene who learned these facts from some of the old musicians themselves!

It's like Ripley's Believe It, Or Not.

But I'm telling you, believe it.

Attachments

• Francis Langford was into Black Cock.jpg
    Francis Langford was into Black Cock.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 712
Oh I believe you, just think about all the white pussy that was gotten by BBC at the speak easies, and old gin mills during prohibition. A white woman looking for a good time then is like a white woman looking for a good time now. Black men come in the back door in more ways than one back then.

Well, it's an accepted fact that Louis Armstrong had a "thing" for cute white women. He seemed to get away with it because of his huge popularity and engaging personality...

I recall my mother talking about Francis Langford and how attractive she was. To learn she was running around with Louis is a nice twist.

I'm sure there were dozens more...enjoying some African allure, while trying to keep it private. The public image of the female Hollywood stars was highly protected by the studio bosses in those days, but so long as they were careful, they were given latitude to persue their sensual interests...many of whom were black.

And it worked both ways too.

I have it on totally reliable authority straight from one of her friends that Billie Holliday (Black hottie singer) loved to fuck Benny Goodman (Jewish white boy), and actually said he was the best all-around lover she ever had.

I also know that Billie was very close to the white clairnetist and band leader Artie Shaw, but don't know for a fact that they were riding the hobby horse together (although I would expect that they did)

Neat,how did the women keep from getting preg back in the 20's?

White women been after brothas since the days of the roman emepire and earlier than that.

Peace.

RedNeckWM said:
Neat,how did the women keep from getting preg back in the 20's?

Many of them did...much more so than now, since there wasn't any birth control pill. And I understand the condoms back then were very uncomfortable to use, both for the guy as well as the woman, which added to the pregnancy rate. About the only protection some of the smarter women used was to time their "sessions" to minimize the risk.

Thanks Neat,did the white women have these babys back in the 20's or did the droctor"s get rid of the babys for them?

The boxer Jack Johnson was legendary for fucking white women with his big black god dick. :)

Jack Johnson & White Wife

Here's a pic of o'Jack with one of his brides. I recall reading a Sunday paper bio about him? He was constantly getting harassed by law enforcement because he was always with white women....stuff like transporting them over state lines (driving while black), and taking them on cruise ships, etc.

I am not totally sure, but I think he got killed in a car wreck? Driving way to fast.

Attachments

• Jack Johnson.jpg
    Jack Johnson.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 374
1950's Interracial Hipsters

Here's a old party pic I get a kick out of? You can just see that tall well dressed brother checking that short white girl's rack. The photographer really caught this one I think? She's got that "I wonder how big his dick is?" look on her face. LOL

Attachments

• IR_hipcouples.jpg
    IR_hipcouples.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 542
Charlie Parker

Man this is awesome news. Would sure like to hear more historical tid-bits on this subject-matter. Too bad nobody has any flicks but that would mean a lot of brothers losing their lives if they were found out screwing white women back in the days of the 30s & 40s. Still that ancient taboo to me is more exciting than today, simply becuase it was so forbidden. A sneak fuck has always been better.

Charlie Parker said:
Man this is awesome news. Would sure like to hear more historical tid-bits on this subject-matter. Too bad nobody has any flicks but that would mean a lot of brothers losing their lives if they were found out screwing white women back in the days of the 30s & 40s. Still that ancient taboo to me is more exciting than today, simply becuase it was so forbidden. A sneak fuck has always been better.
Charlie it went clear back to the Plantation Days. If you read certain books on slavery some of the wifes of plantation owners went to buy the slaves. If they were bought for breeding purposes they would look at the size of his cock and the larger the cock the more they bought on the market for breeding. Some of the old Southern Mrs use to try some of these men out themselfs. It's always went on there are many books and info out there on these matter. My roots trace back to a plantation in Georgia which was owned by a Luther McGowan. This was in Savannah Georgia clear back in 1852 when he passed away. Will in our family tree there are mixed race on our side from the family that worked for Luther. So it is not uncommon for this. There are some of us real light then there are othewrs that are what you would call real dark. Theres some history for you Charlie. Muleman

40's or 50's Pic?

Here is a good one? I like the tit's being cradled, and the girl's smiles. Only one I have.... wish I had a series of these three. I am only guessing on age based on the ladies hair styles.

Attachments

• old school 1.jpg
    old school 1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 450
Merlot42 said:
Here is a good one? I like the tit's being cradled, and the girl's smiles. Only one I have.... wish I had a series of these three. I am only guessing on age based on the ladies hair styles.

Isn't it nice to see two women who look like women should and not like a shaved peach ?

Unfortunately, the guy's face is edited out, which spoils part of the allure.

interesting

This is be far the most intelligent and engaging thread on this site.. Thanks you guys for the good read. Now I can tell the white girls I'm trying to date that its nothing new and we should do just like Great Grandparents did...lol

pregnancy and WFBM sex

I had a class with a person who was writing a book on interracial sex. He showed us what are called "flip books" where you flip through pages and it's like a cartoon. Many of them showed various white female movie stars (eg. Esther Williams) who were known for their attraction to black men. And yes, most condoms pre-latex wereuncomfortable. Many women had the children and gave them up, but the most common form of birth control was to use a calendar. J

and...

I should have mentioned the book by a man named Tyler Stovall called "Paris Noir" where he documents white women in France and black men post World War I...especially a club where white women went to meet black men. Must have been fun. Jenny

Users who are viewing this thread