• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you think?

• Thread starterbolts1987
  • Start date
If your wife agrees to grant you your wish that she has regular lovers, then you can't change your mind when you discover how much she enjoys doing it with horny guys.

It is a huge emotional adjustment for a wife to agree to set aside her wedding vows and let other men see her naked - so if you push her to doing that, she can't be held responsible for becoming addicted to the new new marriage rules.

You must also let her decide how many hours a week she can be with her boyfriends, because otherwise you would become like her mother, saying, "be sure you are home by 9pm"....and her body may be just starting to get warmed up at 9pm and she needs to stay until 3am to ENJOY THE MOMENT while her bulls are making her body feel so good.

She is married to you, then she goes out on dates and needs the space to meet their needs. It is like she has several marriages operating simultaneously. You have your timeslots to tickle her pussy, and the other guys have theirs. You must respect the rights of the other guys to enjoy their "marriage time" with her without you getting jealous or controlling.

Thanks again for the comments.

How did you first realize that you wanted to see your wife with another man? It has been fun to talk about it and share pictures but I am still not sure if I could actually go through with it. I only recently came to realize that the thought of it turns me on. Realized it during an argument about her "past."

She is a hottie. Does she date other men looking like that?

Is anyone able to make a fake from the pics in this thread? I have seen people ask for them in other threads, assuming it is just photoshopping some fun stuff into the pics. Right? I would be interested to see. Thanks.

I would love to fill her with my manhood.

For what its worth, she has fucked my best friend before. A few other close friends and some others guys that I know. She was definitely a party girl but this was all about 9/10 years before I met her. That is how I even realized I might be into seeing her with another guy.

I was being jealous and we got into an argument about her sleeping with my friends, this was the first time we had even spoke about that and it has been a couple of months into our relationship. As we were talking about certain things that she did in her past I just kinda realized that I was getting excited, haha Just talking about it for the first time released so much awkward tension and we both felt great about it. We did not discuss her with another man now, we just completely opened up about our pasts.

It is still taking me a while to decide if I could really be okay with this. This feeling is very new to me and is pretty much the opposite way that I have felt my entire life. I just want to be sure before I bring it up directly. I don't want to sacrifice my relationship over this, I know it is risky but I want to make sure that we both agree that we will okay with it after and it would work in our relationship.

Thanks for listening ;-)
size14.jpg

tell her how beautiful she is, how hot you get when you hear about her past romps, how hot she makes you, and Ask her how does she feel about the idea of a threesome, for her ultimate pleasure of course, then you can slowly remove your self from the equation and sit bck and watch? idk seems to be a working formlua for us, but we have already crossed that line and are open and openly discuss very knky things and ideas and fantasies and situations ,so maybe you need to get there first?

The Lingerie pic is killing me dude! Wowzers!

Users who are viewing this thread