• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What is anydesk?

• Thread starteradamkelsey
  • Start date

adamkelsey

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2023
Anybody care to explain what is with people doing anydesk? Also how does it relate to cuckolding? And mabye share some experiences... pics ..videos..

Let's people on your PC and they can have control to look through your files etc. It's kinda fun

tomdyce said:
Let's people on your PC and they can have control to look through your files etc. It's kinda fun
Doesn't sound very safe, especially if you have banking or other important personal information on this machine.

Reactions: Matureplay
franklyhorny said:
Doesn't sound very safe, especially if you have banking or other important personal information on this machine.
You have to watch people and control where they go, or not have that information on the computer you use for this purpose.

franklyhorny said:
It isn't particularly safe unless you take precautions.There are people that offer to let you in but use it to try and compromise your system. The best thing to do is have a separate computer or to use a Virtual Box Linux machine. Either of these should go through a VPN. With this setup there is virtually no way to compromise the rest of the network.

And frankly, I find it boring because they pester you to post the content elsewhere. If you want pics of your wife online, don't be chickenshit just post them yourself.

All my online sex activity is on a Linux virtual machine. I have never been compromised.

Last edited:
I feel the same way, I start to look and then immediately I have a job to do, lol

Coupleowner said:
I feel the same way, I start to look and then immediately I have a job to do, lol
Say "no," and they cut you off. I just get this strange feeling the downloads are someone else's wife and have programs designed to compromise your system.

Users who are viewing this thread