• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What percent of women do you think would agree to cuckolding?

• Thread starteriWorshipmyWife
  • Start date

iWorshipmyWife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2008
It seems like a pretty nice setup, sleep with whoever you like but still have a partner who is monogamous to you. It seems to me that most people with a high sex drive would agree to this if their partner requested it.

well ive always been sorta confused by all these terms, and even more so since if one asks person A whats the diff between a cuck and "simple cheating" one certainly gets another answer by person B hmmm

Hi,

I also believe in the 75% maybe also a little more but not with an agreement of each other. In my opinion there are max. 10% of the cheating wifes doing it with full knowlwdge and consent of their partners.

By far most of the couples have "secret" affairs and in my opinion in many cases they would find an agreement if they would be honest. So the consequence seems like to be that many partnerships are build up with less trust or people prefer cheating in the secret. Maybe a special turn on?

fred

I think the number is closer to 50 - 60%. There are many women who aren't willing to consider cheating and are not open to the request. Just look at the number of threads where the husband is asking for help getting his wife to cuckold him, and never succeeds!

There are those who deny themselves pleasure, and also deny their husbands pleasure. What a pity!

Get her to cheat first; then you have more leeway.

80% would cheat. Half of those would consider cuckolding.

80 would cheat 60% cuckolding

Users who are viewing this thread