• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What should I do?

• Thread starterJimmyHCO
  • Start date

JimmyHCO

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 18, 2010
To make long story short, ever since my wife has started cucking me, she wont have sex with me at all. We have a good relationship, just no sex - she gets it elsewhere. She's simply not interested in having sex with me at all anymore.

I have an opportunity to sleep with this chick... shes way inferior to my wife, not very attractive, very overweight, etc... but I'm desperate, lol. What should I do?

Go for it! It will be good for your well being and also for your ego.
Cheers, Harry

I don't know if its going to be good for my ego. I'm a big guy, and the chick in question thinks I have a big tool. She's going to be disappointed I'm afraid. Plus I'm not a very good fucker either, I mostly like eating pussy.

Reactions: purplejoys
Well then, I guess you need to get a better image of yourself. And the 'other woman' can help.
Maybe the 'other woman' will like what you have. you don't know what she has been getting, so you just could be better.
You could at least Practice 'oral sex' on her, so you will be good at eating 'cum pies' from your wife!!
Cheers, Harry

Harry2614 said:
Well then, I guess you need to get a better image of yourself. Maybe the 'other woman will like your equipment. you don't know what she has been getting, so you could be better.
You could at least At least Practice 'oral sex' on her, so you will be good at eating 'cum pies' from your wife!!
Cheers, Harry

The other chick loves a big dick, but she hasn't been getting any dick in a while. Thats why she's all over me... I'm afraid I will disappoint her.

My wife will not let me eat creampies or anything else, shes not interested in any sexual activity with me at all.

Jimmy, Harry is right, go for it. Lose some weight or whatever, in the main time, you can eat her pussy, if that is what you like.

Jimmy, it sucks that you're in this situation. This is one of this times where, to me at least, this kink has been taken too far and has actually become something unhealthy for the relationship and emotionally for you. I think when the female half becomes genuinely inconsiderate towards the male half and does what she wants sexually regardless of his needs or the effect that her actions have on him, it warrants a good look at the health of the relationship.

I know you say that things are fine other than sex. But without sex, really, you guys are just friends and roommates. Maybe really good friends. But if here is no physical attraction or affection, can you really say that you're in a relationship anymore? And can you say that the person you love and are attracted to totally denying you sex and doing other guys instead isn't going to do a number on your emotions and self image? I think if you let it go on for the long term like this, you will get seriously fucked up.

I'm assuming from what you've said that you've already talked to her candidly about your feelings on he matter of her denying you sex completely and she's still made the choice to do it anyway. So sure, go do this other chick and also feel free to actively seek sex with other women as well. And make sure you tell your wife about it too. And don't back down even if she gets upset about it. She has no issues with upsetting you and getting her needs fulfilled. You are no less entitled to have your needs met than she is.

And in the bigger picture, I hope you examine this "relationship" and ask if this is really what you want. Cucking can be incredibly hot. But it doesn't mean the relationship becomes about genuinely belittling and depriving the male half. There has to be lots of communication, and still be based fundamentally on romantic love and affection. If the male half comes to the female and says, "Honey, this kink just isn't working for me. I'd like us to stop it." Then she should stop. If she doesnt, I don't think one can say that she actually does love her relationship partner. And that's not healthy.

Likewise, if she still chooses to deny any sex to her relationship partner despite him expressing that it's causing him trouble (as it is in your case) I think you have to wonder whether she actually does love you if she's willing to completely cut sex out with you.

So all that to say, talk to her candidly and openly about your feelings here if you haven't done so already. Any healthy relationship should be strong enough for you to feel comfortable communicating openly like that, especially one that has chosen to bring this link into it. If she still says she wants to keep the status quo, then go get some pussy and make sure you tell her about it. Don't back down either. And throughout all this, ask yourself really if this relationship is what you want for he rest of your life.

You should not fuck that girl unless your wife let's you fuck her as a pitty fuck.

Define "no sex". Does she share her experiences with other men? Does she allow you to use your tongue to please her? Does she watch you jerk off? Do you two talk about sex at all?

Fix your relationship. Nothing will get better because you have sex with another woman without your wife's knowledge.

Jimmy,

Your initial and subsequent posts:

JimmyHCO said:
To make long story short, ever since my wife has started cucking me, she wont have sex with me at all. We have a good relationship, just no sex - she gets it elsewhere. She's simply not interested in having sex with me at all anymore. I have an opportunity to sleep with this chick... she’s way inferior to my wife, not very attractive, very overweight, etc... but I'm desperate. What should I do?

JimmyHCO said:
I don't know if its going to be good for my ego. I'm a big guy, and the chick in question thinks I have a big tool. She's going to be disappointed I'm afraid. Plus, I'm not a very good fucker. I mostly like eating pussy.

JimmyHCO said:
The other chick loves a big dick, but she hasn't been getting any dick in a while. That’s why she's all over me... I'm afraid I will disappoint her. My wife will not let me eat creampies or anything else, she’s not interested in any sexual activity with me at all.

imply you want… although you may not fully recognize it yet… a “dominant boss-wife / submissive cuckold husband” form of marriage. There’s nothing wrong with that, and you’re part way there: your wife has made you her cuckold.

Like others (in effect), I suggest you invite your wife to join you for a glass of wine, or whatever her and your preferred drink is, during an evening that’s mutually convenient for a conversation about your marriage. Then, tell her you feel that although she has a lover, and you know she finds that sexually satisfying and you do not object in any way, you feel the two of you need to “engage” in ways that you find sexually-stimulating. And, you don’t expect her expressions of sexuality toward you to necessarily involve conventional sex. But, you’re concerned because her refusal to have anything to do with you at all of a sexual nature may lead to disintegration of your marriage.

For an overview of what some “alternative expressions of sexuality” might be, see cheggers post no. 106 and my reply no. 107, both of today (25 Nov. 2012), in his thread with “how can I find out?” on the subject line, in the General Cuckoldry section of this forum.

If your wife is resistant and reiterates that she isn’t interested in any form of sex be it conventional or unconventional with you, then point out that another woman has been pressuring you for a relationship. But, you have not accepted because, although she (your wife) has a lover and you (as her cuckold) do not, you want to remain faithful to her.

If your wife remains adamant and says something like: “You can do whatever you want with other women, that’s of no concern to me,” then you can conclude you have her permission to pursue a relationship with the woman who’s leaning on you and/or any others who might seem interested. You can also suspect, rather strongly, your marriage may be on the rocks.

If, on the other hand, your admission seems to get your wife’s attention and you find the conversation moving in the direction of her expressing desires to maintain your marriage — and/or, her not wanting you to see other women — you will be in an advantageous position. You might, for instance, respond by suggesting to your wife she spend some time reading around in this forum to see how other women successfully handle their “cuckold husband / hotwife” marriages, then see where things go from there.

—Custer

Well, first of all, cuckold relationship is not what many people on this forum imagine it to be. Not many women have this fetish that us cuckolded husbands do. My wife wasn't having sex with me very often even before she started openly cuckolding me, and now she is absolutely not interested in doing anything sexual with me. She kind of told me it's going to make her feel like shes cheating on her boyfriend.

Like I explained earlier, we still have a great relationship, we do everything together, she does not have anything besides straight up sex with her current bull. No drama whatsoever. But she is not interested in doing anything sexual with me. I just don't turn her on, and I can't blame her for it, we are on far too different levels. I've gained a lot of weight, have a below average cock, run out of breath way too quick. She is 15 years older than me, but even that is not enough to offset my short comings. She's a hot ass with big tits, she can easily get as much cock as she wants.

The other chick, she far more of a match for me in the sex appeal (or lack of it) department. She's pretty big and fat, and rarely gets picked up in bars, even despite being very easy and willing. She's not pressuring me for relationship or anything, its just that neither her or I have gotten laid in a while, so we've been texting each other horny things, and basically if I make a move she will let me fuck her. But I feel it would be completely wrong for me to cheat on my wife. If she finds out, our relationship is going to be over.

Jimmy, how long has your wife been denying you sex? It's possible if it's a short amount of time that she is just getting used to being with other guys and is finding that very exciting. However if it's been over a month, then there is a big issue.

You should work on that issue and fix your relationship, that should be first and foremost.

Although, if it has been a while, you could use this bigger gal to get your swagger back. Your a bigger guy? And you think you have a small tool? Thats fine, fake it till you make it the other direction, don't worry about what this other woman with think of you, she might think you have a big package or just not care because your shoving in her doggy style. If your wife's been brazenly denying you, then get out there and get your needs taken care of in the short term. I agree with Mac, don't tell your wife anything ever about it, just say you were out, not with who not where not why and not when.

This might not be the way you want to live the rest of your life, and you shouldn't, but think of it as jump starting your sex life.

As far as the weight issue, get to the gym, start working out, start lifting weights. Do your reaserch so you don't hurt yourself when you start, but get out there and lift heavy. You'll be walking back into your house like the cock of the walk in under two months, you'll feel great and you'll be lighter, no doubt your wife will get her act together soon enough.

JimmyHCO said:
Well, first of all, a cuckold relationship is not what many people on this forum imagine it to be.

There are all kinds of "cuckold-husband / unfaithful wife" marriages. All of them satisfy the dictionary definition of a cuckold, which is short, simple, and very broad. As a reminder, here it is:

cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife.

That's what might be viewed as the cake. The particulars of how any given married-woman-who-fucks-other-men relates to her cuckold are what might be called the icing and decorations on the cake.

JimmyHCO said:
Not many women have this fetish that us cuckolded husbands do.

It's safe to say the range of sexual preferences and fetishes among women is every bit as broad as among men.

JimmyHCO said:
My wife wasn't having sex with me very often even before she started openly cuckolding me. Now, she is absolutely not interested in doing anything sexual with me. She kind of told me it [would] make her feel like she's cheating on her boyfriend.

If your wife is open about her cuckolding of you, that's a plus.

There are lots of men who don't like the idea of "their" woman fucking other men. That includes some (not all) of the men who fuck married women. Your wife may be responding to a request from her lover to deny you and be faithful to him. Alternatively, your wife may be a one-man woman and feel strongly she should fuck only one lover at a time.

JimmyHCO said:
Like I explained earlier, we still have a great relationship, we do everything together, she does not have anything besides straight up sex with her current bull. No drama whatsoever. But she is not interested in doing anything sexual with me. I just don't turn her on, and I can't blame her for it. We are on far different levels.

You don't seem particularly bothered or upset by your wife's sexual denial of you. If that's the case, it would seem you and she have a functional "cuckold husband / hotwife" form of marriage.

JimmyHCO said:
I've gained a lot of weight, have a below average cock, run out of breath way too quick. She is 15 years older than me but even that is not enough to offset my shortcomings.

It's entirely appropriate and increasingly common for an older woman to marry a younger man. Often, I speculate, the older woman hopes to gain a husband who's more strongly-sexual, not to mention better-looking, than a man her own age. This trend is increasingly-feasible because most women now work, many have adequate incomes of their own, and... increasingly... many married women earn more than their husbands.

In your case, it's obvious you... although younger... have a much lower sex drive than your wife. That's OK; there's nothing abnormal about that. Your wife chose you anyway. Many marriages are like that — sex drive varies among individuals just like all other human characteristics (athletic ability, for instance). Your wife may, in fact, have chosen you for that reason because she wanted a stable and loving husband at home who, she sensed, wouldn't object... at least, not strongly... to her attaining sexual satisfaction by dating, seducing and fucking other men. Obviously, she finds her lovers sexually-attractive... but I would guess she realizes, simultaneously, that from her point of view they aren't suitable husband material.

It also sounds like you have a low self-image, possibly caused... in part or in whole... by your inability to satisfy your wife sexually, and it's reflected in your failure to take care of yourself and hold your weight down. That's dangerous. There's a good chance it could lead you to an early death. It's also unjustified. There's no reason for you to feel bad about yourself merely because your wife has a much stronger sex drive.

JimmyHCO said:
She's a hot ass with big tits, she can easily get as much cock as she wants.

Good for your wife; she should be proud of herself. She should go for it, and it sounds like she does. And, you should be proud of yourself that such a beautiful, sensuous and strongly-sexual woman chose* you to be her husband.

*Most married men probably view themselves as having chosen their wives. A more realistic view, IMO, is that married women typically choose their husbands but do it in such a way that their husbands think they made the choice.

JimmyHCO said:
The other chick, she is far more of a match for me in sex appeal (or lack thereof). She's pretty big and fat, and rarely gets picked up in bars despite being very easy and willing. She's not pressuring me for a relationship or anything, it's just that neither she nor I have gotten laid in a while so we've been texting each other horny things. Basically, if I make a move she will let me fuck her. But, I feel it would be completely wrong for me to cheat on my wife. If my wife finds out, our relationship will be over.

Your strong desire to remain faithful to your wife and your fear of the consequences if you stray are entirely proper and appropriate for a cuckold husband with a dominant wife. As justification for viewing your wife as your boss-wife and responding to her accordingly, you might read the following short article:

Study: Women Are in Charge at Home | LiveScience

Your last two sentences suggest that you have answered your own question that you wrote to this forum about.

If so, that suggests you will be best off to write to your willing woman friend and tactfully tell her that unfortunately, although you like her, you must terminate your relationship with her because your wife requires you to remain faithful. (Your friend would be more likely to understand that, IMO, than a statement that "you want to" remain faithful to your wife.)

Or, call your friend and say that... but, writing would avoid leaving electronic footprints on your cell phone and would avoid the possibly-awkward situation of her sweetly and perhaps seductively trying to talk you out of it (at least until she has read your entire letter).

You never cheat on your wife, as long as she is getting dick somewhere and she is happy, you go beat off and think about her being satisfied by someone else cause you cannot satisfy her.
You said it yourself. You are overweight, under sized dick, out of breath.
Let her have some fun for a while. You are not turned on by the fat chick, you said it yourself. Why fuck someone you don't want to?
When I don't get pussy, I just beat it to oblivion. All by myself, thinking about the dude who is making her happy.

Well I haven't done it. The fat chick turned out to be not as easy as I though, she's kinda hinting of a relationship and I want none of that BS.

JimmyHCO said:
Well I haven't done it. The fat chick turned out to be not as easy as I though, she's kinda hinting of a relationship and I want none of that BS.

good call, the brief enjoyment won't be worth the pain in your relationship with wife

Your wife deserves to have a robust sexual relationship. Unfortunately, you cannot provide that to her. The question for you is "do you value your marriage enough to continue without sex?"

In my marriage, my answer was "yes." I am very submissive and have a very small penis. My wife loves me and our relationship (for many years). She never wants any sex with me except to indulge my desire to worship her ass. Meanwhile, she has a lover who satisfies her completely. Often, I am allowed to watch or even help them have sex.

I think you would deeply regret being unfaithful to your wife. You should be happy that your wife has a lover who fulfills her sexually. You should recognize your inadequacies as a lover and work at the "other" aspects of your relationship that please her. Understand that you cannot "force" your wife to be aroused by you. If your attempts at intimacy with her always fail then you either learn to accept being her submissive and enjoy your marriage without sex or move on and leave her.

marcus

JimmyHCO said:
The other chick loves a big dick, but she hasn't been getting any dick in a while. Thats why she's all over me... I'm afraid I will disappoint her.

My wife will not let me eat creampies or anything else, shes not interested in any sexual activity with me at all.

Look - the facts are - you and the chick are both getting TOO MANY LONELY NIGHTS - she wants you to poke her, so go for it (and don't get caught). You will feel 1,000 x better when you dip your wick in a "pussy in the hand" - you wife's pussy is owned by someone else now, so she is a bird you can't catch in the bush.

When you stick your dick in, go slowly so you last a lot longer - she wants to feel a cock in her cunt for as long as possible. She must like you a LOT to be bold enough to admit she is not getting sex and NEEDS YOU in her life at the moment.

Talk to this chick about her unmet needs and fantasies - and tell her yours - you might find her a hell of lot more understanding than you might think.

If you are not properly turned by foreplay, then your cock won't stay hard enough for penetration.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread