• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What Strap On Do You Like?

• Thread starterStraponQuennB
  • Start date

StraponQuennB

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2009
I have used all kind of strap-ons every were to the vacuum loc ones with the plastic ring, I like to call it the "BLACK HOLE" it does it's job and does not hurt the "PUSSY KAT" he he
I have a variety of Dicks in my collection and the BEST ONES that work for us both are the cyber skins" Very Soft" if your in to that... I remember the first time we tried it, We had no Idea what we were doing and we bought a hard cheap Ghetto one, LOL I thought to my self"SHIT" there has to be something a little more better out there, Well a few months went by I'd say 3 or 4 before we tried it again but this time we we were prepared and READY, as we thought
this time around I wanted him to enjoy it just as much as me with out ripping him a new ass hole,
So I Dick him down and he LOVED IT wow I was so excited at the fact"WE" as a couple were in to something on a totally different level, He told me it was something he never done"before the other time" and I told him to describe his feeling about his FINE girl friend Fucking him, he said it was "FA NOMINAL" and if we can do it agian and agian....:D

Attachments

• nb.jpg
    nb.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 486
  • bbc2.jpg
    bbc2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 328
wow ure so hot....such a sexy body .my wife's away...and i cant help but wank looking at your pics...lets see a pics...lets of ure sexy boobs,rubbed in oil would be great.hot baby xxx ive never been fucked by a girl but now i want it ,youre fault lol xxx

Well, we use the strap on only one way an that is when my wife wants to be pleasured with a bigger one. However, I can just underline the high quality of the docjohnson vaculock system. We bought the 8inch UR3. This thing is incredible realistic and brings a lot of fun :p!

weener

mrock said:
your man is so lucky 2 have you.
I think so, I love to try different things and have allot of fun doing it... I look at it like this when he has a bad day I can fill him up, and it is Satisfaction Guarantee!
And Thank You for replying=-)) feel free to put up pics of your self and your Dirty little secrets I wanna see a shot!

Mr Small Mushroom said:
wow ure so hot....such a sexy body .my wife's away...and i cant help but wank looking at your pics...lets see a pics...lets of ure sexy boobs,rubbed in oil would be great.hot baby xxx ive never been fucked by a girl but now i want it ,you're fault lol xxx
:pMy fault... ha ha deep down in side you know the thought crossed your mind from time to time, Take control go to the Adult store and start off with a 6inch Doc Jonson, and WET "water base" of course and get down, and dirty it is tons of FUN trust me!
Once she gets you from the back you'll never want to go back, LOL

weener000 said:
Well, we use the strap on only one way an that is when my wife wants to be pleasured with a bigger one. However, I can just underline the high quality of the docjohnson vaculock system. We bought the 8inch UR3. This thing is incredible realistic and brings a lot of fun :p!

weener

Yes I have the 6inch,7 and a half and the 9inch curved one that is the one I call my magic stick it is "FUCKEN WONDERFUL" I used to use the Vac lock but, I find the rubber ring with the boy shorts work the best, and It does not hurt at all... ha ha
I love to lick it before I stick it "my glory hole"!

Mr Small Mushroom said:
wow ure so hot....such a sexy body .my wife's away...and i cant help but wank looking at your pics...lets see a pics...lets of ure sexy boobs,rubbed in oil would be great.hot baby xxx ive never been fucked by a girl but now i want it ,youre fault lol xxx

Why don't you put some WET on your dick and let me see it wet!:p

My wife is thinking maybe she should get one but thinks it wouldn't be very comfy for her to wear... So what I am asking, in all the strap-on's that you have tried which one do you feel is best for you.

ours

these are the two strap-ons we have right now...one is a "Jenna Jamison" model...the other is black latex....the "Jenna" is definately more rigid and lifelike...and also leaves me knowing i've been fucked well....the latex one is very sexy looking on her and also is very comfortable and easy to take...

Attachments

• digipics 024.jpg
    digipics 024.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 245
I'd like to know where you could buy one that also stimulates my wife

ittybittysissy said:
these are the two strap-ons we have right now...one is a "Jenna Jamison" model...the other is black latex....the "Jenna" is definately more rigid and lifelike...and also leaves me knowing i've been fucked well....the latex one is very sexy looking on her and also is very comfortable and easy to take...

I have not seen them are they made by Doc Johnson that syber skin?
I like how it is curved, do you use anal ease at all, what type of wet do you use I like the original wet it seems to work allot better, I've tryed boy butter annal lube to greasy, the thing I like about the boy butter it looks like cum... I wanna make a strap on that cums out!:D

LittleEric said:
My wife is thinking maybe she should get one but thinks it wouldn't be very comfy for her to wear... So what I am asking, in all the strap-on's that you have tried which one do you feel is best for you.
our spot
I like the doc Johnson it feels real, not hard very flexible and I use the boyshorts it works best for me and she wont get sore there either.
I've try ed all kind and that is the best so far oh yeah the curved one hit yore spot back there it messages very well and I guarantee you don't have to stoke it "I tie his hands so he can't touch his coc" and he cums every time!
;)

Users who are viewing this thread