• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What to do if I want to be a cuck but I'm big?

• Thread starterslutswantbigwangs
  • Start date
slutswantbigwangs said:
As a white guy I am not attracted to white women. They just don't do it for me -- not exotic -- few are cultured -- no color contrast against my skin -- most of them age terribly -- and 80% will become fat by the time they're 40. Having been blessed with spending 15 years in China growing up, going to school there, speaking Mandarin...I have no difficulty attracting Asian women in the US. They totally dig white dudes in general --- and go apeshit on white guys who can speak another language fluently. After Asian, I love Black women though (but not the ones from the US), I prefer black europeans or those straight from the motherland of africa.

==============

using words like apeshit always attracts the classy cultured
dames :eek:

cleaner said:
A bull can be smaller than you and if she enjoys being filled with his cum more, then you can have the cuck feelings because she WANTS him as much or more than you!
I dunno, I'm kind of in the same boat as the OP (in fact, my dick is about the same size) and the thought of my wife fucking a guy that's smaller than me isn't very hot, whatever the other details are. A bull for me has got to be not only bigger in the cock department but bigger, taller, and more muscular all around...and when you're 6'4, 230, and athletic this is kind of a tall order. I wish being the bull turned me on as much as being cucked did. :(

actually I should amend that, I guess it would be ok if the guy was shorter...I mean...I'd be spending a lot of time on my knees anyway. ;)

While cucks often tend to be on the smaller side with regards to cock size, it is certainly not a universal thing.

As a cuck myself (albeit I am also a bull to other other women too), I am large, with a 9in cock and reasonably thick too.

My wife's bulls are often smaller than me, although I admit it is always hotter to see her getting fucked by a guy even bigger than me!

I'm wht and 6'3 200 swimmers build ex construction worker.
And I have 8+, I love see my wife completely satisfied by someone else.
She tells me all the time that I'm just about the biggest she can take comfortably, on a regular bases. Lol
But she admits she likes girth, and I also like sloppy seconds. Being that our kids were both c-section at birth, she still has a really tight box!!
So no you aren't the only one!
Verity is the spice of life!

I really doubt that cock-size has much to do with whether or not a husband wants to share his wife's pussy with other men. My wife has fucked with guys who were smaller than me.

And, just because a guy has a big dick, it doesn't mean that he would not enjoy knowing that other guys were fucking his wife! THAT'S what it's all about! Other men with their cocks in our wives' pussies! Size is a very secondary factor!

I have an extreme A type personality, in fairly good shape and one of the largest cocks my wife has had... But I enjoy watching her. I typically create the situations as I want them played out and she acts them. Currently I'm away and want to watch her with someone on webcam, she's reluctant but willing. Wife is not really into sharing me with other females, and although it has happened, I don't push the issue because I respect her (regardless of what she says to her mother :p ).

i'm 6' 9" and 280 pounds of well sculptured muscle
former MMA champion and model + a 10" cock ..

i love typing that:D

You can type and dream at the same time? Wow, you are impressive!

LOL
Where's my brad pasley music
'life so much cooler online'
LOL

MacNfries said:
Please try to understand that cuckolding isn't necessarily about larger cocks; its about cheating and infidelity. Lots of reasons, other than pursuit of a large cock, that a woman would cheat on her husband. Guess many of us guys just can't be convinced that BIG COCKS is not what its all about ... :(

actually it is about big cocks for some girls, My GF has one big cock ... mine but she says if one is good two is better right? why not.

Users who are viewing this thread