• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What to do!?

• Thread starterBlackmailedWimp20
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
If you suspect your woman may be bisexual but don't actually know, it would be better to find that out sooner rather than later — for instance, after you have married her.

Incidentally, re. your screen name: in what sense are you a "blackmailed wimp"? I don't see anything in your initial or subsequent posts suggesting that.
I just haven't had time to process all of this - I'm on the fence and think I'm just getting hard with jealousy...

I'm quite submissive and like being blackmailed into stuff..

BlackmailedWimp20 said:
I just haven't had time to process all of this - I'm on the fence and think I'm just getting hard with jealousy.
That's interesting, since (according to your posts) you have no reason to be jealous. I.e., there is no third person in your relationship. But, it sounds like your erect weenie is telling you how it wants you to proceed.
BlackmailedWimp20 said:
I'm quite submissive and like being blackmailed into stuff.
You aren't the only man, by far, with a secret desire to be submissive to a woman. You might consider ordering a copy of:

Sutton, Elise, 2003, Female Domination: An exploration of the male desire for loving female authority (297 pp., softcover)

(which is available from well-known online sources), and giving it to your woman as a gift — and, of course, reading it yourself. If you establish a mutual understanding with her that she will be the dominant partner in your relationship, and you will comply with her desires — such that she, in effect, becomes your boss-woman — then that will resolve your contradictory feelings about how to proceed.

[Disclaimer: I have no relationship of any kind with Ms. Elise Sutton, and gain nothing, financial nor otherwise, from suggesting her book(s).]

BlackmailedWimp20 said:
I'm quite submissive and like being blackmailed into stuff.
How's it going, BlackmailedWimp20....? Have you made a decision....? If not, do you have a feeling, by now, what your decision is probably going to be....?

Users who are viewing this thread