• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What you guys think?

• Thread starterrotime23
  • Start date
Message me and we can talk. I want to see more of her sexy ass and see how I can help fulfill your desires to fill her up properly.

rotime23 said:
Any advise on getting her more cock?

What's her relationship to you? Is she your wife? Your LTR partner? Your woman friend, but you don't live together?

And, does she want more cock? How do you know? Has she told you that straight out?

Some additional info would be helpful...

If that's what her body looks like, just have her start answering the door exactly as she is dressed here. She shouldn't have much difficulty attracting cock. RP

becontree2001uk said:
What have you tried? Does she want some big cock?

Yes she does all her toys are bigger than me

Custer Laststand said:
What's her relationship to you? Is she your wife? Your LTR partner? Your woman friend, but you don't live together?

And, does she want more cock? How do you know? Has she told you that straight out?

Some additional info would be helpful...

Shes my gf we live together. we ve talked bout it alot when doing it.

Re.:

rotime23 said:
Yes, she does [want bigger cock]. All her toys are bigger than me.

Ah... I see.

and:

rotime23 said:
She's my gf, we live together. We ve talked about it a lot when doing it.

I gather "when doing it" means "while fucking." It's good that you talk about your woman's sexual needs when you're in bed with her. And, that she's turned on by the idea fucking men with bigger cocks, and she lets you know (perhaps indirectly) by openly pleasuring herself with dildos larger than your cock.

Your woman looks very hot and sexy. You might suggest to her she try advertising... perhaps with input from you... in the "Cucks and Bulls" section of this forum, providing enough info re. the area you live in for prospective lovers to know whether it's worthwhile to respond (say, via a personal message [PM]).

rotime23 said:

download.png

Users who are viewing this thread