Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What's the most embarrasing thing cuckolds do? Like in day to day life?

• Thread startercute_sandra
  • Start date
h5t6ca said:
How do you know she is fucking them?
Well, lets see. I have spyware on her phone (my phone contract so its legal) I read her texts and email. I track her phone so I know that many of her "Meetings" are at cheap motels. When she goes to weekend long "seminars" she packs very nice lingerie, sex toys, one I found a douche. I go through her bags when she comes home, she always goes right into a shower giving me time to look. Little things like that.

Reactions: slaveofmyown
Debshusband said:
Well, lets see. I have spyware on her phone (my phone contract so its legal) I read her texts and email. I track her phone so I know that many of her "Meetings" are at cheap motels. When she goes to weekend long "seminars" she packs very nice lingerie, sex toys, one I found a douche. I go through her bags when she comes home, she always goes right into a shower giving me time to look. Little things like that.
I assume you are proud of that. Does she fuck with you when she comes back from her retreats? of before leaving?

h5t6ca said:
I assume you are proud of that. Does she fuck with you when she comes back from her retreats? of before leaving?
Am I proud of what? That my wife is a *****?

Debshusband said:
Am I proud of what? That my wife is a *****?
Yes, that is what I am asking. The second question I had for you was if she fucks with you before/after her retreats

h5t6ca said:
Yes, that is what I am asking. The second question I had for you was if she fucks with you before/after her retreats
No, she does not.

h5t6ca said:
Do you still have sex as husband and wife?
No. We've never had "Normal" sex as husband and wife. I guess you mean monogamous. We met at a party and the guy she was with and I fucked her all weekend. Later I found out he is her uncle. We joined a swingers club, Deb still goes, I don't. But to answer your main question, no we dont have sex. Deb talked me into getting a vasectomy, then still made me wear condoms. None of her other guys wear condoms after the first date. I stopped being a part of the swinger, sex party scene after two things. Deb asked me to stop going, and at one party where I was watching guy after guy pound Deb and I began to think how sad it was. Pistons sliding in a worn out cylinder.

Last edited:
Reactions: h5t6ca
Debshusband said:
No. We've never had "Normal" sex as husband and wife. I guess you mean monogamous. We met at a party and the guy she was with and I fucked her all weekend. Later I found out he is her uncle. We joined a swingers club, Deb still goes, I don't. But to answer your main question, no we dont have sex. Deb talked me into getting a vasectomy, then still made me wear condoms. None of her other guys wear condoms after the first date. I stopped being a part of the swinger, sex party scene after two things. Deb asked me to stop going, and at one party where I was watching guy after guy pound Deb and I began to think how sad it was. Pistons sliding in a worn out cylinder.
Does she ever service you? how do you get off?

How about descendants? Any progeny?

h5t6ca said:
Does she ever service you? how do you get off?
Im sure she would, but I have a mental problem thinking about sticking my dick in what is basically a sperm sewer.

Reactions: slaveofmyown and cute_sandra
h5t6ca said:
How about descendants? Any progeny?
She has a daughter who is working as a stripper. Tall blonde nice tits, I'm sure she is very popular.

Last edited:
Reactions: h5t6ca
Debshusband said:
She has a daughter who is working as a stripper. Tall blonde nice tits, I'm sure she is very popular.
None off springs from you, right?
How old is she? Are you younger than her?

h5t6ca said:
None off springs from you, right?
How old is she? Are you younger than her?
not from me. she is 43, i am 45

Debshusband said:
It honestly sounds like you don't want her around and have little else than contempt for her.

Reactions: cute_sandra
Debshusband said:
Do you actively pimp her?
Can you share pictures of her?
Does your family know?

h5t6ca said:
Do you actively pimp her?
Can you share pictures of her?
Does your family know?
A few years ago my wife went through a stage where she wanted me to find guys who would pay to fuck her. She was really turned on by that. Since that is illegal in my area I would meet guys that advertised for used panties or wife pics, then if they weren't disgusting jerks I would ask if they wanted to meet her in person. If they did I told them to get an STD test, if they did I would meet them to check it out. One guy I met after he got tested said he wanted to fuck her, I asked him how much cash he had in his pockets. He had $7.30. I sold Deb for $7.30 and she loved it! She fucked him many times after that, so I guess really it was a few cents per fuck. A bargain.
I have pics posted on this site.
Some of the family know, I mean, her uncle fucks her and his wife knows.

Debshusband said:
A few years ago my wife went through a stage where she wanted me to find guys who would pay to fuck her. She was really turned on by that. Since that is illegal in my area I would meet guys that advertised for used panties or wife pics, then if they weren't disgusting jerks I would ask if they wanted to meet her in person. If they did I told them to get an STD test, if they did I would meet them to check it out. One guy I met after he got tested said he wanted to fuck her, I asked him how much cash he had in his pockets. He had $7.30. I sold Deb for $7.30 and she loved it! She fucked him many times after that, so I guess really it was a few cents per fuck. A bargain.
I have pics posted on this site.
Some of the family know, I mean, her uncle fucks her and his wife knows.
Any pictures to share with us?

siss4it37 said:
AA031B17-F734-46E0-A01C-95ECAAA2CE98.jpeg 2A9F21B9-1999-4D00-8519-A0AE9038C995.jpeg
You have got me really hard great tits

In day to day life............. It is going to work everyday, in cock cage and panties. Knowing that a wrong move will ****** the back of my waist. Everyday there is a chance I will be found out. When I notice my shirt has ridden up I quickly move to adjust the shirt. P.S. a lot of time I am on new construction job sites working.

Reactions: cute_sandra

Users who are viewing this thread