• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

When did you realize / accept you were a cuck?

• Thread starterFunCuck
  • Start date
Twice.... seduced by a girl on a high school camp... she jumped into my bunk and straddled me... I fell for her but she fucked a bigger-dicked guy...gutted...:(

2nd time when my the girl id been with me for 3 years fell for a guy big in every department..

That time I would park around her house in the night and jerk off whilst smelling her panties and imagining him fucking the ass off her with his big cock...

Custer Laststand said:
The fact that your wife fucked your friend at noon then fucked you in the evenings, typically, does not mean her pregnancy is necessarily by him. I'd say a DNA test would be in order, as soon as that's feasible.
There is a very small chance it was me, but I have a real good idea of when conception happened, and hand jobs by her or by myself were the reason I believe it wasn't me. My daughter doesn't know and has never asked. My son on the other hand knew his mother, and was suspicious, so wanted a DNA test. It confirmed he is mine.

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
littlecucky said:
There is a very small chance it was me, but I have a real good idea of when conception happened, and hand jobs by her or by myself were the reason I believe it wasn't me. My daughter doesn't know and has never asked. My son on the other hand knew his mother, and was suspicious, so wanted a DNA test. It confirmed he is mine.

OK, i'll leave it to you to resolve that (or not). Since DNA tests are inexpensive, my view would be that knowing for sure would be better than not knowing for sure. Speaking of which, your son's DNA test result is something for you to feel positive about.

Reactions: littlecucky
When I saw a man staring at my gf's ass and my dick got hard

When I saw a text from him out the corner of my eye, cant wait to see you tomorrow :oops:

littlecucky said:
I don't mean to be a Debby Downer, but it's worthy of consideration, IMO...
Family history as it pertains to hereditary diseases can certainly impact your children's and grand-children's lives a great deal. If they are susceptible to certain conditions (in my case, family heart disease), they need to be aware to minimize risk.

There's a chance that I may not be my daughters' biological father. It it struck me as I was making records for her what the difference could mean to her + kids if I weren't. This has made me consider speaking to her mother about this, and whether DNA testing is called for. And may eventually lead to telling the daughter if I'm not.

So this is the kind of stuff that gets lost in the excitement of extramarital sex, and likely forgotten over the years, but could play a major role in their long-term health.
And how what I thought would always be a secret may not be possible.

Probably when my friend Jennifer told me:
- she fantasized a lot about hung black men,
- that she would never marry a guy with a penis as small as mine since it would be unsatisfying,
- she thought black men were "sexually superior"
- she wished she could have a black man's baby
- she wanted to have her pussy "stretched and filled up" by a black man

I started jerking off to that and there was no going back.

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky and crt
I’d always realised that I had a tiny penis. I used to get teased about it when I was at school. Everyone knew, even the girls. I used to blush when girls giggled near me as I just assumed they were laughing. My first girlfriend used to hold back the laughter when I got hard, about 3.5 inches. I could never manage to penetrate her because my cock only penetrates the lips.
After that I had to let new girlfriends know that I struggled to have full sex but as I’d learned to compensate with oral etc I could keep girls for a while. I found out my girlfriend was cheating with one of my colleagues I confronted her and she basically blamed me for not being able to satisfy her. She gave me an ultimatum that I’d just need to be cool with her seeing other guys or go. I left and regretted it. After that I always encouraged girlfriends to have boyfriends. Strangely none of them wanted to. I’m sure they cheated but didn’t want me to know, think they preferred the thrill of cheating perhaps.
When I finally met a woman who was turned on by cuckolding and keeping me locked in chastity I was never happier. I actually love my cock straining against my chastity when I know she’s having sex in the next room. So sexy. I only get to cum by pegging now.

Reactions: cynful, Nazareth and Custer Laststand

Users who are viewing this thread