• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

When you see beautiful women in public

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
What are your first thoughts when you see beautiful women public? Like in malls

For me it is always how good they will look with BBC in their mouth and in their holes. No idea why I always think this

Reactions: mywife4blkncolorado, robandkate and Zebedy
I wonder if they have nice Feet

redheads said:
What are your first thoughts when you see beautiful women public? Like in malls

For me it is always how good they will look with BBC in their mouth and in their holes. No idea why I always think this
Because you are racist

If they have a nice butt, I wonder how it looks walking around the house in her panties.

Reactions: robandkate
I wonder how her husband copes with other men flirting and hitting on her constantly. I wonder whether she's unfaithful and how often. I wonder if she keeps her lovers a secret from her husband, or if he knows and is helpless to keep such a beautiful woman's body all for himself. And of course, I wonder what she looks like naked, begging for her lover's cock.

Reactions: robandkate
I saw a really hot woman the other day with a black husband and their child. He was overweight and not particularly handsome in any way. I thought about how lucky he was to have a super sexy wife and how big a cock he must have to fuck her with. I was of course thinking of fucking her, as I do every woman. And wondering if she was a hot wife.

But I was also wondering what it would be like to see him fuck my wife.

If I had to choose, I would rather see him with my wife. I've fucked hot woman before but have had an unfulfilled craving to be a cuck for decades. Becoming cuck and having a hot wife would be worth giving up fucking all the hot women in the world.

Matureplay said:
Call me strange, but all I think about is what a great piece of ass that would be to make love to.
On this board, that may be a bit strange. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Matureplay

Users who are viewing this thread