Where Did My Fascination With Cuckolding Originate From?

• Thread starteriann
  • Start date
iann said:
Hi, as the title of the thread suggests, I developed this fascination and obsession for cuckolding a few years ago, and I have no idea how it began.
Don't worry about it. It's a fairly widespread fantasy which can become an obsession. (This forum, for example, has lots of members.)
iann said:
It took me years, and lots of courage, to "talk" about it once when, out-of-nowhere, my fiancée wanted to know my deepest fantasies. At first, she seemed shocked but soon enough we used this to spice up our sex life.
It's not surprising that your fiance seemed shocked, but it's encouraging that she adapted and began using your fantasy to titillate you in bed.
iann said:
She knows my desires, but I want to give her time to decide because I really want this to happen, provided she feels the same way.
You have a problem — it is that your fiance is not your wife; rather, she is a woman you are engaged to. Keep in mind the definition: "cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife." Thus, for your woman to make you her cuckold, you will need to marry her and provide her with the security of a marital commitment. Otherwise, she may view herself as continuing to shop for the "ideal man," and if the two of you are not married she may decide, at some point, that man is someone other than you.
iann said:
For now, I keep my obsession under wraps and really try to think about the repercussions of this lifestyle and what it would entail for my relationship (pros and cons).
That's a good thing to be doing, at this point.
iann said:
I know my question is charged and complex, but would you give me your insights on where this fascination and/or obsession originates from? Thank you.
Sorry, I have no insights about that to offer you. But, I suggest not putting the cart before the horse. First, marry your fiance. Then, encourage her to broaden her sexual and psychological horizons by making you her cuckold. That is, propose a "hotwife / cuckold husband" form of marriage, in which, by mutual agreement, your wife will be free to date, seduce, and fuck whomever she wishes, while you will pledge to remain faithful to her (and will actually do so).

If your (by then) wife has adapted herself to that idea via your fantasies in bed with her, perhaps she'll accept the concept of that form of marriage. If so, the two of you will be good to go. If it turns out she is strongly opposed to moving forward with it in reality, however, don't push it so hard it destroys your relationship.

Last edited:
Iann,

Re. your original question:
iann said:
.......... I know my question is charged and complex, but would you give me your insights on where this fascination and/or obsession originates from? Thank you.
See:

http://hotwifeletters.com/evolutionarytheories.htm
(which can be accessed from the HotwifeLetters dot com Index Page .... which will come up if you enter it in your preferred search engine).

—Custer

Reactions: old fred and SlutwivesRock
genetics

Reactions: old fred
theBEEwhiteCee said:
Do you have any substantiation for your claim? My wife is the only ***** in her family that I know of.

old fred said:
Do you have any substantiation for your claim? My wife is the only ***** in her family that I know of.

women want to have sex with the most genetically superior man

Reactions: old fred
theBEEwhiteCee said:
women want to have sex with the most genetically superior man
My wife sure fits that description but I think whoremoans have something to do with it.

For me, my interest began in college. My gf cheated on me, and then told me and started cuckolding me with her ex bf. It hurt, but it turned me on too, and it became a pretty regular thing. She just needed more variety and I grew to accept it and then enjoy it.

I knew I wanted more, so after dating my (eventual) wife and realizing she was "the one" I told her about my college experience and was fortunate that she was quite willing to try it out. We've enjoyed it ever since.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, BethsHusband and old fred
vahtcpl said:
For me, my interest began in college. My gf cheated on me, and then told me and started cuckolding me with her ex bf. It hurt, but it turned me on too, and it became a pretty regular thing. She just needed more variety and I grew to accept it and then enjoy it.

I knew I wanted more, so after dating my (eventual) wife and realizing she was "the one" I told her about my college experience and was fortunate that she was quite willing to try it out. We've enjoyed it ever since.
vahtcpl said:

What a great example of "honesty is the best policy" having a hot wife and supporting and enjoying her activities with no lies, just fun.

• Love
Reactions: vahtcpl
I think Custer has a good point. You're not married yet and you could lose your fiancee to another man.

Not because you may turn her off with your fantasies and desires but that she might be the type of person who wants a possessive and jealous man.

Not all women are like this, but most are. This site attracts exceptions.

So I think you need to be firm and let her know that you will still be with her, still love her, still be supportive of her if she is friendly to other males. But perhaps draw possessive boundaries so she knows you're a keeper.

This way you will see she loves you but still have eyes for other studs.

You have to make her feel secure that you are a keeper!

Now the other thing is you have to learn more about yourself.

Many guys have fantasies about their beaus fucking other men. But after the hubby has ejaculated and cum, they lose interest in the idea of her fucking with other men. Some even get defensive. And some don't even think or fantasize about their wives with other men.

There are a few men who do continue to fantasize their wives, girlfriends, etc even after they themselves have cum, and they're not in a sexual stimulating environment. These men are rarer.

They may be a bit more submissive, average, or even dominant themselves. They may even be bisexual, or gay. May is the key word above. The above may not apply to you, or they may. You know this, or only you are able to know yourself, if you don't know yet.

So if your relationship is built primarily on physical attraction then you need to sort your strategy before you proceed. Even if that means you will refrain sharing your deepest darkest fantasies for now.

But more likely your relationship is mutual in that you're both drawn to each other for more than sex. You like each others brains, careers, friends, parents and relo's, political preferences, emotional behaviours, fiscal position, etc. That is your love is beyond just the mere physical. Nothing wrong with just physical attraction that but chances are what brings you together is more than the urge to 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am'. Or mister.

I know how hard it can be to hold back, or hold on until your relationship is secure, but the alternative can be more devastating as she may fall for the other guy, and leave you.

Reactions: old fred and Custer Laststand
eligible_cuck said:
.......... I know how hard it can be to hold back, or hold on until your relationship is secure, but the alternative can be more devastating, as she may fall for the other guy and leave you.
Thanks for your intelligent and articulate contribution, Eligible_cuck.

Reactions: old fred and eligible_cuck