• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White boys belong in chastity

• Thread starterwhitetrannyAnna
  • Start date
KevinPamalaO said:
My wife Pamala agrees
You might suggest to your sexy wife Ms.Pamala that she carry out a strategy I suggested to cuck48. That is:

Post a list on your refrigerator door of the housework tasks she expects to do each day of the week (vertically), along with a list along the top of days of the week. That is, it would be a 2-dimensional table. As you complete each task, check it off.

At the end of each day, Ms. Pamala would give you a grade on your housework tasks for that day.

At the end of each week, Ms. Pamala would average your daily grades for your housework tasks then give you an average grade for the week.

If your average grade for the week is high enough (to be determined by her), Ms. Pamela would require you to undress, handcuff your hands in front of you (as I understand it, standard police handcuffs can by obtained online inexpensively), then unlock you from your chastity device.

Throughout the day, Ms. Pamala would allow you to masturbate as often as you wish (while handcuffed), ejaculating into a bowl. At the end of the day, she would require you to lick up and swallow your cum from the bowl.

In other words, your rule would be: handcuffs on, chastity device off. Chastity device off on, handcuffs off.

This would assist you in accepting Ms. Pamala's role as your boss-wife, and would assist your sexy wife Ms. Pamala in accepting her role as such.

Last edited:
Reactions: KevinPamalaO
Shrunken useless sissy clit

0B69637B-C8BD-41D7-88D3-92FE7262DFF6.jpeg

Reactions: icheinfach, CrowRaven, Readyu and 1 other person
Ttail said:
I have been toying with the idea of getting one. Give it to the wife and see if she likes it. Do woman like this sort of thing?
If your wife doesn't like the idea of keeping you in a chastity device, order one anyway (from a reputable manufacturer) and be your own key holder. Keep in mind that metal (e.g., stainless steel) chastity devices tend to be superior to plastic.

When you want to take off your chastity device, ask your wife's permission and unlock yourself only if she grants her permission.

Suggest to your wife that she give you permission to unlock yourself only if you've performed, and performed well, one or more housework tasks she wants done. (See my suggestion above to KevinPamalaO.)

If you want to unlock yourself to masturbate, ask your wife's permission for that purpose, then unlock yourself and beat your weenie only if your wife grants you permission to do so.

After a while, your wife will probably see the advantages to her of keeping you in a cock cage, and will probably agree to take on her proper role as your sole key holder.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun, ckc and KevinPamalaO
I was thinking of using it for eating pussy. Have to eat pussy a number of times before having sex. Maybe roll a dice…but thanks for your insight

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
Reactions: AZLizanne and PhilippinesFun
Ttail said:
I was thinking of using it for eating pussy. Have to eat pussy a number of times before having sex. Maybe roll a dice…but thanks for your insight
I'd suggest putting it on and ask if you could sit and talk about something important. Then explain to her that you don't feel right asking her to have sex with you and that you'd prefer she take control of your sex life then hand her key saying that you'd prefer to stay locked and wait for her want to have sex with you. That this way you won't be tempted to masturbate and waste the time and energy which would you cause you to lose focus of meeting all of her needs. Your pleasure is serving her and you having an orgasm isn't what's important. You might wear a cute pair of frilly panties when you show her your chastity.

Last edited:
AZLizanne said:
I'd suggest putting it on and ask if you could sit and talk about something important. Then explain to her that you don't feel right asking her to have sex with you and that you'd prefer she take control of your sex life then hand her key saying that you'd prefer to stay locked and wait for her want to have sex with you. That this way you won't be tempted to masturbate and waste the time and energy which would you cause you to lose focus of meeting all of her needs. Your pleasure is serving her and you having an orgasm isn't what's important. You might wear a cute pair of frilly panties when you show her your chastity.
Ya might try that. Not really into the panties part but I think she might like the control part. Especially if I go down on her lots which she really likes! Thanks for the advice still haven’t ordered one but might soon

Ttail said:
Ya might try that. Not really into the panties part but I think she might like the control part. Especially if I go down on her lots which she really likes! Thanks for the advice still haven’t ordered one but might soon
Oh Ttail, you simply must get one ordered soon and make the presentation to your wife very special, that's why I suggested the frilly panties. She needs to see you in a new perspective as her submissive sissy hubby who is willing to forgo his own pleasure to give her as much pleasure as possible. You being in panties signals your desire to lower yourself to place her on a pedestal. I would buy several styles as she which she likes you better in and then change all your underwear to panties and camis as you slowly evolve to a more femme persona. You will no longer be equals but her submissive and should start addressing her as ma'am or Ms. as she is your superior. You will be spending much more time on your knees giving her endless orgasms as you dribble your useless precum from your chastity. Remember to buy some maxi pads to use in your new panties so you don't dribble and stain them.

That’s a little extreme…wouldn’t be able to get a more femme persona, I’m pretty masculine so I would look rediculous dressed like that. Otherwise sounds kinda fun. Thanks again for your input!

Ttail said:
That’s a little extreme…wouldn’t be able to get a more femme persona, I’m pretty masculine so I would look rediculous dressed like that. Otherwise sounds kinda fun. Thanks again for your input!
I understand that you are masculine but it doesn't matter it's that you are putting yourself in panties to submit to your wife that you are her submissive husband. Wearing the panties shows her that you are embracing a lifestyle that puts her pleasure above everything else especially you. Becoming her chastised sissy and forgoing your normal masculine position shows her how much she means to you and you both need this change in your lives. It's a big step but one that once you make it you will not regret it and you'll see how much your wife appreciates your commitment to her.

Reactions: Tiny Penis and PhilippinesFun
AZLizanne said:
I understand that you are masculine but it doesn't matter it's that you are putting yourself in panties to submit to your wife that you are her submissive husband. Wearing the panties shows her that you are embracing a lifestyle that puts her pleasure above everything else especially you. Becoming her chastised sissy and forgoing your normal masculine position shows her how much she means to you and you both need this change in your lives. It's a big step but one that once you make it you will not regret it and you'll see how much your wife appreciates your commitment to her.
WELL SAID!!!!

Reactions: Tiny Penis
Great I will look into it. Any recommendations for models? I am about 6” so those little ones wouldn’t work so well for me. Also what happens when you get hard is it quite painful?
AsianWifeandcuck said:

Reactions: AZLizanne
Ttail said:
Great I will look into it. Any recommendations for models? I am about 6” so those little ones wouldn’t work so well for me. Also what happens when you get hard is it quite painful?
I'd check Amazon or ebay as there a number of different styles and sizes. Google chastity devices and you'll see many sites. I prefer the type that has the lock built in and you just use the key to lock it. No bulky lock hanging out in front. It comes in several colors especially a pretty pink.1631715909583.png

AZLizanne said:
I'd check Amazon or ebay as there a number of different styles and sizes. Google chastity devices and you'll see many sites. I prefer the type that has the lock built in and you just use the key to lock it. No bulky lock hanging out in front. It comes in several colors especially a pretty pink.1631715909583.png
Also when you present yourself to your wife already locked and in panties I would buy her a necklace or anklet with a small key attached to represent the key to your chastity that holds "her" penis. She can then wear it proudly that her husband gave up his manhood for her pleasure. Think how wonderful she'll feel when her girlfriends ask her about her new jewelry and urge then to do the same to their husbands and boyfriends. It's a hard decision but once it's done you'll not regret it. Remember that chastity isn't that you won't get to ever have sex again with your wife, it just means that it'll be on her terms and her pleasure. Once you become accustomed to be in chastity you will miss it when you're not locked. There's a calmness that sets in after being in chastity and it's amazing your wife will notice the change in your demeanor and it will bond you closer.

Last edited:
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin
Wow hard to believe all this is possible.
Something to think about for sue

Ttail said:
Wow hard to believe all this is possible.
Something to think about for sue
Yes there's a lot more that goes with chastity other than just being locked. It's your way of showing your wife that your focus is on her and her pleasure. That you are forgoing your own pleasure and wasting energy that can be directed to her making her a very happy wife.

I’ve been going down on her a lot more lately I told her it turns me on. And now I told her I want to go down on her and have her deny me sex after which she seems interested in! Before we would always have sex after

Reactions: AZLizanne and leahswannabe
I find it quite comfortable you hardly know its there and your only having anal orgasms any way so it doesnt really matter

D49663C6-5A79-43C2-A201-A84F948818E1.jpeg

Reactions: icheinfach and KarlaWithSissyMaid
Ttail said:
I’ve been going down on her a lot more lately I told her it turns me on. And now I told her I want to go down on her and have her deny me sex after which she seems interested in! Before we would always have sex after
This is the perfect time to introduce chastity into your relationship so she can see how serious you are about putting her pleasure above you own. Like I mentioned before making it as a grand gesture with you wearing a pair of very feminine panties over your chastity and then as you would propose marriage, get down on one knee and present her with the symbolic key on a necklace or anklet and ask her to be your keyholder to control your orgasms. This will impress her and help establish your new role as her submissive. I know this sounds like a lot but if you want this to happen then take the time to make it a big deal. You could even make it a bigger deal as set it up as a "date night" with going out to a special dinner, maybe some dancing then finish the night with your proposal. You might have some wine or champagne ready to toast to your new relationship when she accepts. She will be throughly impressed you took it to such a grand scale. She will have no doubt about that you are serious about wanting this for both of you.

Reactions: rcmohawk
siss4it37 said:
Shrunken useless sissy clit

0B69637B-C8BD-41D7-88D3-92FE7262DFF6.jpeg
LOL Look at dat lil booger.

Reactions: Sharwyn

Users who are viewing this thread