• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White boys belong in chastity

• Thread starterwhitetrannyAnna
  • Start date
JimPreston said:
This sounds so amazing and humiliating for you and your tiny dick ! Is your dick this tiny ?

1.jpg
Thats so fucked up. Youve been damned by the gods. LOL You need to go to the deer camp with us men and put on a jack off show.

I'm too small for her but not for the cage. Sometimes she takes the key and I don't know when she will open the lock.

cuckg3.JPG

Reactions: icheinfach and Custer Laststand
AZLizanne said:
Amazing that your sissy clit is almost nonexistent! Your wife's email should be posted so she can be encouraged to keep you locked in chastity on a regular basis if not permanently. Obviously you enjoyed it or you wouldn't have dribbled so she should be encouraged to use chastity with you. It's no secret after seeing your pitiful excuse for a penis that she has no use for it and needs to find satisfaction elsewhere.
I guess with a dick this tiny any sex can not be expected. After all, what can you do with something this little.

RockHER said:
Thats so fucked up. Youve been damned by the gods. LOL You need to go to the deer camp with us men and put on a jack off show.
Get naked at deer camp and try to jerk this off? Would you be making fun, laughing and making jokes?

what the hell happens at deer camp- is it a for a gay burlesque show?

JimPreston said:
Get naked at deer camp and try to jerk this off? Would you be making fun, laughing and making jokes?
lol and throw beer cans at effeminate men

elloello said:
what the hell happens at deer camp- is it a for a gay burlesque show?
Being so close to the donkey shows in Mexico we sometimes donate a hee haw victim...

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
i guess you could say we are playing in the same league, but ... no offense ... that's a little peculiar looking to me. i'm cut but there is a little more visible outside the "covers." so to speak. Not an expert, but it might be challenging to find a chastity device what would work on that.
It is circumcised, just that tiny.

1.jpg

RockHER said:
Being so close to the donkey shows in Mexico we sometimes donate a hee haw victim...
What do you mean "donate a victim" ?

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
RockHER said:
lol and throw beer cans at effeminate men
Throw beer cans at the tiny dick ?

i think he is trying to insinuate that after having sex with you- they will kidnap you and take you to mexico so you can be the next person to get fucked by the donkey in the donkey shows

JimPreston said:
Good girl posting your wife's email. What's her name so she can be addressed properly? Does she know you are on this site and have posted photos of her and your daughter? What will be your consequences if she doesn't know...perhaps chastity!

Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby and PhilippinesFun
elloello said:
i think he is trying to insinuate that after having sex with you- they will kidnap you and take you to mexico so you can be the next person to get fucked by the donkey in the donkey shows
We would fill his belly with jism, take his twat ass to the ***** house on consignment, then let the donkey wreck his scuzzy hole. He is nothing but a commodity in Mexico.

JimPreston said:
Throw beer cans at the tiny dick ?
You would love the abuse wouldnt you? Youre disgusting. Nothing more than a camp bitch

This gives new meaning to the phrase "beer can cock." Sorry, just couldn't resist...

Reactions: AZLizanne
AZLizanne said:
Good girl posting your wife's email. What's her name so she can be addressed properly? Does she know you are on this site and have posted photos of her and your daughter? What will be your consequences if she doesn't know...perhaps chastity!
My wife's name is Ann Preston. She doesn't know I'm on this site. I can't imagine what will happen if she were to find out !

RockHER said:
You would love the abuse wouldnt you? Youre disgusting. Nothing more than a camp bitch
Would I be naked the whole time at camp ? Made fun of and humiliated ?

I have been toying with the idea of getting one. Give it to the wife and see if she likes it. Do woman like this sort of thing?

Users who are viewing this thread