• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White Wives Sodomize Their Cuckold Husbands

• Thread starterdublin_bhoy69
  • Start date

dublin_bhoy69

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2005
First she attaches her strap-on. Her husband has been tied down by her Black lover earlier sand isn't aware of what is about to happen!

She fingers his asshole, to ready him.

She puts on a condom and smears her strap-on with lubricant -the only kindness she affords her husband.

Attachments

• tem061120b_02.jpg
    tem061120b_02.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,040
  • tem061120b_03.jpg
    tem061120b_03.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 715
  • tem061120b_04.jpg
    tem061120b_04.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 914
  • tem061120b_06.jpg
    tem061120b_06.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 961
  • tem061120b_07.jpg
    tem061120b_07.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,249
She eases herself into him and he resists, crying out.

She grabs him and begins to thrust roughly---this is going to happen one way or the other, so don't fight it!

This dildo is approximately her lovers length and girth --she informs so as to humiliate him further. If he opposes her relationship he might experience the real thing, she warns him.

She begins deep-balling him.

He gains acceptance of his fate.

Attachments

• tem061120b_09.jpg
    tem061120b_09.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 903
  • tem061120b_15.jpg
    tem061120b_15.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 906
  • tem061120b_08.jpg
    tem061120b_08.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 661
  • tem061120b_10.jpg
    tem061120b_10.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,600
  • tem061120b_14.jpg
    tem061120b_14.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 843
wow.....

I would so love this to happen to me...

This is hot!!!!

Wow, this is so hot!!! I would love to see more of this. Now that she has him broke in her black bull can use his ass as well. Love to see it!!

if that were my wife she could do whatever the hell she wanted to me

She should have made sure that others watched his demise.

my husband let's me play with him and we have talked about getting a dildo we can both use to play with eachother. Maybe i can convince him to get my a big black dildo so i can do that to him.

Very hot scenes

I dream of baing with a woman like that. Total submission to a woman is such a turn on.

my wife fucks me often with a Feeldoe ... it's an amazing feeling, especially if we're face to face, me on the bottom, her 40dd tits in my face and not allowed to touch them while she pounds me, my cock twitching wildly ...

Tied down, snug and secure, surely the best way for it to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
why not the bull?

While this is wonderful, I'd love her black bull do me too, bareback. It's very sensual to submit in this way, to share something that she has experienced and the admission that we're both under his power.

dublin_bhoy69 said:
First she attaches her strap-on. Her husband has been tied down by her Black lover earlier sand isn't aware of what is about to happen!

She fingers his asshole, to ready him.

She puts on a condom and smears her strap-on with lubricant -the only kindness she affords her husband.

It is very special when both husband and wife are regularly ridden by the black bull - as it creates a "sharing empathy of emotions", with hubby (at last) fully understanding what it is like for his wife to be fucked in the ass. It provides conversation fodder, so the wife can describe her unmet needs more fully to her husband, and he is more likely to listen and want her to explore her full sexuality to the max.

gardengirl said:
my husband let's me play with him and we have talked about getting a dildo we can both use to play with eachother. Maybe i can convince him to get my a big black dildo so i can do that to him.

That's a great idea!

All dildos should be Black....

GardenGirl, check out the feeldoe. We both like it

I had never had a dildo in me but a butt plug yes. Its two years since I have been mounted( sodomized) by a black bull in my moms' bedroom with my wife and mom being their. My wife ,my mom and I are closer than ever now. I do understand the need for an alfa male especially in sex. I do get the need and feeling of submission to a real man ,mentally and physically. I'm lucky to have a great mom and that know me well. I have learnt a lot from her and my wife in all things fem.I have great appreciation of what women go through to please her men. I have made lots of friends in this "open" swing.Open -meaning Bisexual, gay and mostly interracial. Connection to such events are very privet and only inside contact can get you in. As a father with a gay son I try to make his live as rich with positive experiences as posable.

very hot pictures sign me up for some of that

The reality is that most modern men are all likely to experience strapon sex during their lifetime, even if it is to satisfy their curiosity.

But I wonder whether that will be enough for them to stop believing/feeling that (anal sex = homo-sexuality = repugnant = unmanly).

Josetta said:
The reality is that most modern men are all likely to experience strapon sex during their lifetime.

I think I speak for every straight man in the world, when I say "BULLSHIT".

Users who are viewing this thread