• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white women with black babies on streets?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
melscuck said:
Redheads, I went to the mall and a fair today. I saw about 800 white women with white babies and about 50 black women with black babies. I saw 3 white women with mixed babies and one of those women was my wife.

============

...i saw a whiteman who walked a black dog ...:confused:

redheads said:
There isn't a day that goes by that i dont see atleast one white women walking with a black child here on the streets of downtown toronto, canada and on some days i see as many as 4-5 white women walking with black babies/children. Most of the time i dont see any black guys walking with them.

My question is who are these women?? i mean are they the one who do one night stands with black guys and get pregnant with black babies? or are they the wives of cuckold white husbands who get pregnant with blacks guys babies?
Funny...Toronto must be a very different kinda place. Sounds like a ranch I heard about once.

I don't see what you're referring to very often. I don't see interracial couples that often.

Do you think that you are seeing all these things you are supposedly seeing because you're looking really, really hard and you only notice what you're looking for and not the overwhelming majority of same race couples that you're surrounded by?

i love looking at white women in the street with black guys. knowing at least part of their sexual preference is a turn on for me. i love to imagine their tight little pussys being streched on a BBC.

stev4181 said:
i love looking at white women in the street with black guys. knowing at least part of their sexual preference is a turn on for me. i love to imagine their tight little pussys being streched on a BBC.

========

excellent move cuntface

that lets me know she's a freaky slut and i like that!

To each their own.
Some women try black men and love them.
Some women try black men and don't see a difference.
Some women try black men and think it was a mistake.
Some women try black men just for sport fucking.
Some women try black men cause their husbands/BF's ask them to.
Some women try black men cause a black man said and did the right thing.
There is nothing wrong with a woman who in confident enough to try what she thinks is right for her. Even if she just does it to feel good.
Men do the same thing, we are just not judged on it like women are.

Users who are viewing this thread