• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who came up with the term Ruining Her Cunt?

• Thread starterLilDawn
  • Start date
You are so right

Jaxunman said:
True, the wife may be publicly shunned, but privately, she would be sought after constantly by every hard cock in the county wanting to take advantage of the perception she is easy to get in bed.

It is not who or even what she has had, but who knows! So sad, I still say the MVP (most valuable Pussy) is that most used.

Perhaps I am now learning first hand on what it means to have your cunt ruined.

The proof is in the puddin little one, would love to see a pic of you stetched out:)

Ask an you shall receive!

Please don't judge my baby bump but here's a pic after a night with my bf. The second pic won't be up long.

LilDawn said:
Please don't judge my baby bump but here's a pic after a night with my bf. The second pic won't be up long.

LilDawn, you are stunning! How I would love to bury my face between your thighs and worship yor beautiful pussy for hours! ...or maybe you could surprise me in the middle of the night when you come home from your boyfriend's and wake me by sitting on my face.... You are just lovely! Saved your pic just for me in a very special place!

Thank you!!!

Very Hott LilDawn. Let me know when i can Ruin your cunt. LOl Ask and i shall recieve???

OMG! You are awesome:) Lovely does not cover it:) To quote a very well known cuck...Pure grade A table pussy!!! ty Lil Dawn!

It wasn't a dog, it just what a aggresive black man is capable of doing to a little women like me if you have to much to drink when your out with him.

LilDawn said:

Thanks for the beautiful photos of yourself including your face, Ms. LilDawn. You're a gorgeous woman. You have a well-stretched pussy (left), very attractive big tits and a seductive face (right).

Who is the partially-visible woman on your right wearing an identical dress? I notice you have your arms around each other. Is she your sister?

I am going to have to say I think the "ruining" is more mental then physical. Once the wife/gf experiences a larger and/or more dominate man in bed she has a hard time going back.

Now with that said, if the male is extremely large the woman is petite and they are very aggressive if she isn't ready that can cause tearing of vaginal tissue and even bruising of the cervix in extreme conditions. However that should all heal if given time.

Kegel exercises can do wonders for that area.

Always have

Thanks for the pictures LilDawn, you are a very attractive woman and I have always liked women that enjoyed being who they are. My wife was a small woman like you and I don't recall of her pussy ever being wrecked like your's is in the photo but she did have it stretched many times over the years and I could easily see the difference after she had been hammered by a large dick and she never complained about having her pussy stretched and on more than one occasion told me that she truly loved the feeling of being "opened up" with a large cock. Again thanks. GTR

I so understand

LilDawn said:

You my dear are a very desirable woman.

Mac you know that is not true

MacNfries said:
Lil Dawn ... here's what you can eventually expect to happen to your pussy!:p

The pussy is so resiluent. It does snap back.

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 97
  • 669zf12p2g.jpg
    669zf12p2g.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 3b36edcf5fb536786c73b7903566b9b0.jpg
    3b36edcf5fb536786c73b7903566b9b0.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 39990.jpg
    39990.jpg