• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who came up with the term Ruining Her Cunt?

• Thread starterLilDawn
  • Start date
I guess to me having a butthole ruined would seem more likely.

LilDawn said:

Will someone with a ruined butthole face with the problem of dropping shit everywhere at anytime?:eek:

My wife after our first child did get stretched pretty good and did feel differently to me. There wasn't a big difference yet she was looser then she was prior to child birth. I would guess that constent sex either from a larger dick or dildo would change how a women feels down there. Visibily, she looks more open.

You are so right:

Jaxunman said:
True, the wife may be publicly shunned, but privately, she would be sought after constantly by every hard cock in the county wanting to take advantage of the perception she is easy to get in bed.

This is one reason the women and their attitude changes, and they deal with it better than a male and indifferent ways. Once a woman is know as "loose" especially if her husband is a wimp and makes no objection to the men, she takes advantage and takes up with women that do the same thing. Often her mother or sisters have been "hot" women and many if they need/like money find it easier to sell their sexual favors. It is not a pretty picture.

Attachments

• 00a+homepage.jpg
    00a+homepage.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 276
  • British+MILF+Lucy+sucking+me+in+an+alley.jpg
    British+MILF+Lucy+sucking+me+in+an+alley.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 261
  • 000a11yuaa1.jpg
    000a11yuaa1.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 265
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 240
  • BBBimbo.jpg
    BBBimbo.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 201
The anal hole and the vagina are too different things.

Pinkyrod said:
Will someone with a ruined butthole face with the problem of dropping shit everywhere at anytime?:eek:

A woman's vagina was designed to stretch and contract and with proper diet, excercise it will tighten. Some of this is caused by the desire of big dick males to brag about stretching a woman's pussy. Strickly Bar and Locker room talk. As a woman gets older and heavier she naturally can accomadate more but the main thing is she is just ready for it and not uptight about taking a cock. Girls with hot mom's that confide the realities of life are best off.

The puzzle to me is how a woman who has had many men, but will be very happy to settle for a man who will show her a little respect and Tender Loving Care. "I want you to be happy honey, but "you don't have to do any thing you do not wish to do".

Yes dear

LilDawn said:

That really is a concern for Sissy Faggots you have three holes to offer but sissy men have only two.

All Sissies are either gay or bi, but not all gay or bi are sissy!

Attachments

• 100_0505.jpg
    100_0505.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 186
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 206
Ooh I love that photo on the left. I would love to be in that :p

Defiling a cunt is a horrible thing

MacNfries said:
Well, Pinkyrod ... I beg to differ with you, my man ... seeing's believing, I say. Here's what those humongous cocks do to a pussy if done on a regular basis. :D

It seem that I've got it completely WRONG based on the 'hard' evidence you just shown us here...lol :D:p

I have to agree

duke9555 said:
Defiling a cunt is a horrible thing

No place for the riduculous. Age and use changes many things but a woman who can bring forth a 7lb child is not going to be changed much by a large cock.

Attachments

• 100_1328+(2).jpg
    100_1328+(2).jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 330
Wow nice picture Mimi!

LilDawn said:
Master Faker, sorry but why would I need you to send me fakes of me with black guys when I already know what I look like with them for real? Secondly, I just think its funny when these macho guys say they are gonna ruin me for my husband when no matter how big your penis is unless you tore me open, you wouldn't be ruining me.

R U going to give masterfaker an invitation to try and ruin you, so you can post a full report on his success (or failure)?

I kinda would prefer to keep most of my pictures off the site and kept strictly on messenger but that's just me. In regards to having my butthole stretched, I think that seems more logical because in regards to me, nothing that size has ever come out of me but as of late it certainly hase been going into me enough thanks to a few select hung gentlemen.

Very Funny Mac

MacNfries said:
Well, Pinkyrod ... I beg to differ with you, my man ... seeing's believing, I say. Here's what those humongous cocks do to a pussy if done on a regular basis. :D

But you know that is not true. LOL

Any one should shy away from a really too big cock. Enough is Enough.

I have been with a few guys that to this day, at the time I was sleeping with them I swore they were ruining down low. I tend to be the type that gapes after a little to much sexual activity. You would think that would make me learn to take it easy but I never learn.

Child birth definately did a job on my wife, but I can say that when she did cuckold me and came home within minutes of just fucking her bf (our old neighbor)...I would fuck her ans she could hardly feel me inside her. It was one of the best experiences I have ever had.

To be honest...what woman is DARE enough to spread her legs for cock of this SIZE...??
Definitely not my Japanese wife...lol :D

attachment.php

Would this be ruined?

Here is a pic of my wifes after sex with my best friend!

Attachments

• Photo1299.jpg
    Photo1299.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 300

Users who are viewing this thread