• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who do you want to see fuck your wife?

• Thread starterstevencuckaluck
  • Start date
robandkate said:
Very hot scenario. I remember how horny we all were by the end of Army basic training...lots of jacking off. It would be a dream cum true to find a local wife who just wanted to let us fuck her.
Same here. Would have been better than a barracks bunny

Reactions: robandkate
Aleksandrman said:
I have a IR fetish, so, I’d want to see my fiancée get fucked by the neighbor (Dad) and his son. They’re both black and the step mom is white, but they all check out my fiancée on account of her phat ass. I think the son is a high school senior. I’d like him to come over and fuck my fiancée bareback so he gets practice breeding white pussy. Then he can invite his other black friends to gangbang her asshole, mouth, and pussy. She’d be submissive and service them in any way they desire, including any form of BDSM.

I’d like the Dad to fuck my fiancée, too, and breed her. Maybe the Dad and son can double team my fiancée, breed her, and then have the step mom eat the cum out of her pussy. Afterwards, I’d fuck those two sluts and cum on their faces.
I’d like to breed her as well. She’s got a great ass I’d I’d love to fill all her holes with cum

Reactions: Aleksandrman
gbhl44 said:
one fantasy is to come home and find my wife, my adult son, his adult best friend and his best friend’s mom in bed together. My wife and his friend’s mom would be on their hands and knees, facing each other and tongue-kissing, while my son doggies his friend’s Italian catholic mom and my son’s friend does my irish catholic wife from behind.
Very nice indeed

Would have loved to see my wife being fucked by bbc

I took the original question posted as a 'specific person'; maybe an old boyfriend, ex-husband, or perhaps a friend who has always expressed an interest.
My original thought was I should probably pick a celebrity of some kind (Sam Elliott, or one of her other favorites). While it would be fun to see, of course, it just ain't very likely. So I think of someone who has (or did) 'trip her trigger' that may be more realistic.
Now, when I also consider the fact that I'm a pervert, I'd like to see her fuck one of two guys.

One was a former live-in boyfriend (years before I met her). I've never met the guy, and know nothing about him, other than what she has told me over the years, and it all boils down to he was a good fuck and had a nice dick. They apparently were pretty intense together, but eventually broke up after a few years.
The other was a guy she dated in high school, and had a random meeting with (totally by chance), while she was on vacation in Baltimore some years back.
Supposedly, they hooked up after that meeting and had a play and fuck fest that had quite the affect on both of them.

If I think of in terms of a general fantasy, like some others have written, I always wanted to share her with military guys.
She's always had a 'man in uniform' fetish, especially if they are the young ones. I've watched for myself when she will approach them to talk or ask questions, mostly when traveling through airports. She will squirm while she makes up her mind whether or not she will do it, but gives in once she realizes she can't resist, and always comes back with names and addresses she can write to. Occasionally, phone numbers are shared.

In any case, I always fantasized about her welcoming 2-3 of "her boys" when they would have leave for a weekend or longer.
She could prepare home-made meals for them, take a shower or bathe with them, and remind them what good pussy and blow jobs, enthusiastically given, can do for a man.

Love to see my wife fuck her sister's ex bf. His name is Patrick... he is big black and put two kids into her sister's belly. They are now teens. Love the thought of him keeping me in chastity and using my wife and filling her womb with his sperm also.

oh I have a few... None are specific people as such, but a few types I have thought about and would love to see her with are:

1. An older man (50 - 75ish kinda age). Shes 36 and the thought of an older man/men using her, having thier hands all over her, is just such a turn on.
  2. A big cocked black man - Yeah that typical cuck fantasy, but still, its a big one (no pun intended) to see her take on a big cock and to be made to do whatever he/they demanded

And yeah, woud love her to be made to do anything they wanted of her, made to be a real slut for them. And not just the one man, multiple if they wanted, gangbang her good ;)

Reactions: BreedYourWife, KingCobra and Mastererikus
secretcrowds said:
oh I have a few... None are specific people as such, but a few types I have thought about and would love to see her with are:

1. An older man (50 - 75ish kinda age). Shes 36 and the thought of an older man/men using her, having thier hands all over her, is just such a turn on.
  2. A big cocked black man - Yeah that typical cuck fantasy, but still, its a big one (no pun intended) to see her take on a big cock and to be made to do whatever he/they demanded

And yeah, woud love her to be made to do anything they wanted of her, made to be a real slut for them. And not just the one man, multiple if they wanted, gangbang her good ;)
Lovely thoughts

Reactions: secretcrowds
Mastererikus said:
Lovely thoughts
Y
secretcrowds said:

would be nice to see your wife

Users who are viewing this thread