• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who got cucked in high school?

• Thread startertyrone25
  • Start date

tyrone25

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 13, 2005
Maybe its just me, but the popularity of cuckolding seems to be on the up swing, couples are experimenting much younger these days in high school & college. So who got cucked young? :D

Reactions: toolman2c
yep

i was cucked on a skiing holiday when i was 21. the my then gf slept with a snowboarder in the tv room of the hostel we were staying in. she got caught by the night manager and was asked to leave so embarassing!!

In my senior year my boss, a woman 8 years older than me, at the ice cream parlor and I would go out after work. She would not let me fuck her, just feel her up and get incredibly hard. The teasing drove me wild. After hours of this cat-and-mouse play in her convertible, she relieved me by jerking me off, very roughly rubbing my stiffie through the exterior of my work pants, until I came inside my tidy whities. She left _carpet burns_ on my dick. It mixed this weird combo of intense desire, frustration, relief and pain together in my head. Then the night came I finally got her pants off at her apartment. She had her period so it was look, don't touch. 17 and I thought I was going to explode, the smell of sex so close and I was allowed to do nothing about it. An absolute tease, she had me fuck the shag carpet for relief. Again, carpet burns. I can still smell her, still feel the pain on my dick, my longing, her steady patience and denial. I was never allowed to enter her. I am so thankful for her initiation and teaching. She taught me to be a good sub, to want what I cannot have, to get excited by what I am not allowed to touch. She broke my balls and totally pussy whipped me, all while I thought I was coming of age. I think that ever since other women could see it in me, that I was something for them to dominate and play with, tease and deny. It's been 40 years, but just thinking about Denise still makes me hard, makes me want to worship her pussy and give myself to her to play with.

I met my wife pretty young, but I did have three serious girlfriends before that in high school...two of which cheated on me in some fashion. It wasn't, obviously, how we talk about it now...but it likely led to much of my desire of humilition, jealousy, and inferiority.

One girl was three years older than me, and during our 6-month relationship slept around with numerous guys...I never found it whom or how many, but one of them was a friend of mine.
Another girl, who I dated for a year, when to a senior bible camp, cheated on me at bible camp, and then came back and dumped me for him. I got told on the phone how worthless I was...which I should've enjoyed...but how was I to know!?! :)

My prime cuckolding experience happened back in my early twenties. My ex-girlfriend and I started dating at the end of high school and I was her first sexually, although she fooled around with another guy in high school. Anyway after we were dating for a few years she cheated on me with a guy who was very well hung. She was sleeping with him somewhat regularly for about two months before I caught her. Essentially a friend of hers had set her up with this guy who was nine, almost ten inches long and she didn’t want to miss the opportunity to know what a very big dick was like. She kept sleeping with him because they had great sex, and even after I caught her she still slept with him for a bit, although she got a better alibi so I didn’t find that out until later. That dude faded away, but it changed our relationship into what I now know was something of a cuckolding one. She slept with another guy a bit after her first affair had ended but this guy wasn’t that great so she stopped seeing him. As time went on with this second guy it became obvious that she was sleeping around and was a bit more nonchalant about the cheating. After the second guy she stopped sleeping with other guys. At the time I was confused but turned on by all this. I just didn’t know what I was feeling exactly which was unfortunate because that relationship would have been so much different would it have happened today.

When I was dating a previous girlfriend her mother facilitated my girlfriend cuckolding me.

the first time i was cucked was in high school, but i didn't even know what the word or term was back then. My girlfriend (now wife) at the time and I were seeing each other but not exclusively. We had a few make out sessions and i managed to eat her out a few times, but that was the farthest I ever got. One Friday evening we were suppose to go to a party together, but I had to work late and couldn't make it. At the party she ended up blowing my 2 friends, and ended up losing her virginity that night to one of them as well.
I remember hearing all about it and being extremely jealous/angry/ and turned on more than anything by it..

Reactions: toolman2c and itchy321
Happened to me too. But like the above, I didn't know what a Cuckold was. Me and my best friend dated two best friends from another school.
Come to find out, my best friend and my girlfriend were fucking. She was giving him some, but not me. His girlfriend was an innocent virgin. When we found out, the split ups came and they dated for a short time, then broke up. Me and his ex dated for a year or so and I never got any pussy. We broke up when she went off to college.

PRSPCT said:
i was cucked on a skiing holiday when i was 21. the my then gf slept with a snowboarder in the tv room of the hostel we were staying in. she got caught by the night manager and was asked to leave so embarassing!!

The night manager was a spoil-sport - 21 is not a kid, and skiers have sexual needs after being up on the alpine slopes.

tyrone25 said:
Maybe its just me, but the popularity of cuckolding seems to be on the up swing, couples are experimenting much younger these days in high school & college. So who got cucked young? :D

People are more open about their desires these days, anal would have got you 20-30 years in prison once. Even gays are having their parades and appearing on Television in increasing numbers.

My high school girlfriend cheated on me, not sure I would call it a cuckold relationship but it definitely got me started in the lifestyle.

After HS graduation my gf's parents sent her to Europe for a month, While she was on that trip she was fucked by two different guys, one Italian and the other Greek. After she came back her older sister told me about she had done. It really turned me on and after I confronted her she admitted it and added a few details such as where they were and how it felt. She and I had some great sex before she left that fall for college and I always found it exciting that she has been fucked by other guys. The two guys that fucked her on her trip were both older and I'm sure it was a real ego trip for them to fuck a good looking 18 year old American, both got her more than once.

I was really young, at a party during Jr High and 20 minutes in heaven was being played and a girl I had a crush on and was supposed to hook up with ended up on random draw in the closet with another guy, later after the party we made out and I found out the next day she had gone down on the guy she was in the closet with.

Amazing stories! Keep them coming guys.

Oh yes, the first girl I really fell for started having an affair with my cousin before she finally broke up with me - we lived close by and i would be so hurt but excited secretly watching them making out, conditioned me for life maybe?

My first high school girlfriend and I dated for a couple of months and got into some really heavy make out and feel up sessions. She would not let me pull her pants off but would let me finger her. She would reach in my jeans and play with my cock and finally asked one evening what was wrong and why I wasn't getting hard. I told her that was as hard as it gets and she had that lost look and blurted out "But it's so small!" We continued dating and still no luck but then I found out she was having sex with a buddy of mine soon after. She finally started letting me lick her and she would jerk me off but never let me fuck her. I didn't know what a cuck was then but it was exciting to be playing with and licking her pussy knowing she was being fucked by another guy. Sometimes I could taste that she had had sex and that would make me cum in an instant. She finally broke up with me and openly started dating him but it did not last long between them after that.

Lil_cuck_hubby said:
My first high school girlfriend and I dated for a couple of months and got into some really heavy make out and feel up sessions. She would not let me pull her pants off but would let me finger her. She would reach in my jeans and play with my cock and finally asked one evening what was wrong and why I wasn't getting hard. I told her that was as hard as it gets and she had that lost look and blurted out "But it's so small!" We continued dating and still no luck but then I found out she was having sex with a buddy of mine soon after. She finally started letting me lick her and she would jerk me off but never let me fuck her. I didn't know what a cuck was then but it was exciting to be playing with and licking her pussy knowing she was being fucked by another guy. Sometimes I could taste that she had had sex and that would make me cum in an instant. She finally broke up with me and openly started dating him but it did not last long between them after that.

===============

thx 4 that slice of life anecdote

I dated two girls in high school and both of them cuckolded me. My first gf dated me for about a month and then started to always ask me if i was inside her or not and then shortly after that she started going to parties without me and one of my friends told me they saw her with guys now and then (years later I learned he was one of the guys with her). After a year we broke up and I started to date another girl and about a month later she started to go home on the weekends and I found out later that she had an old bf and would go home to see him on the weekends. So she was dating two of us at the same time. We dated for about 2 yrs before I found that out.

Users who are viewing this thread