• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?
I think it's great that your wife continues fuck her ex. I especially like it that he calls you and tells you he just fucked your wife, and that others in the family know. I am curious as to why you told her it was okay your wife continue fucking her ex?

Reactions: MajorHorner
Son of John said:
Pussy is for sharing, even married pussy!!!
YES! Thank you. I agree.

Son of John said:
I am glad to know I am not the only husband interested (obsessed, really) with who else has fucked his wife. I love to think about all those other big-dicked guys who have enjoyed the pussy that I'm married to now. That's the way it should be! Pussy is for sharing, even married pussy!!!
The world would be a far better place if pussy and cock were readily shared and we were all Fuck Buddies.
Im doing my best to share my cock with women who need fucking but have idle or dead hubs.

Reactions: old fred and loginnew
i got a married pussy to share

Reactions: JeffCA, Dingos and MajorHorner
loginnew said:
i got a married pussy to share
Start with a tit fuck and then shag her twat?

MajorHorner said:
The world would be a far better place if pussy and cock were readily shared and we were all Fuck Buddies.
Im doing my best to share my cock with women who need fucking but have idle or dead hubs.

Reactions: Pussyslammer and Bibob
Me and my wife both wear dresses everyday and have been married for over ten years
I have never had sex with her even on our honeymoon we had her boyfriend meet her in the hotel room I stayed in another room. Since after the wedding I changed into my wedding dress before we left the church . and we both was wearing a wedding dress when we got to the hotel we were spending our honeymoon.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and SquirmingSub
Lildebbie said:
Me and my wife both wear dresses everyday and have been married for over ten years
I have never had sex with her even on our honeymoon we had her boyfriend meet her in the hotel room I stayed in another room. Since after the wedding I changed into my wedding dress before we left the church . and we both was wearing a wedding dress when we got to the hotel we were spending our honeymoon.
Does your wife have just the one boyfriend or does she like to get fucked by other male friends and sometimes strangers?
I hope the latter as that would give so much happiness to so many men who wouldn’t get any fucking at all.
They’d just have to make do with wanking instead of fucking your generous wife.

Who hasn't fucked my wife might be a shorter list. 😆

Reactions: JeffCA, robandkate and whitewife696969
Who hasn't would probably be easier to answer!

Reactions: MajorHorner and robandkate
curvykind said:
Who hasn't would probably be easier to answer!
My thought exactly. Mine had tons of dicks in her.

Reactions: nrbill, MajorHorner, JeffCA and 1 other person
She sucks other guys far more than I ever get too fuck her these days lol the I've fucked her a lot over past 15 years.... I love seeing her getting banged by other guys these days though! She loves it too :)

Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand, JeffCA and 1 other person
curvykind said:
She sucks other guys far more than I ever get too fuck her these days lol the I've fucked her a lot over past 15 years.... I love seeing her getting banged by other guys these days though! She loves it too :)
My slut let's me do anything I like with her. And I let her fuck any dick she wants. I enjoy watching and participating

Reactions: cynful, whitewife696969 and Custer Laststand
Me too! So much fun ;) love it when she fucks somebody and comes home after spending all night with them.... Or she has even been known to spend the whole weekend with them ;)

Reactions: cynful and whitewife696969
curvykind said:
Me too! So much fun ;) love it when she fucks somebody and comes home after spending all night with them.... Or she has even been known to spend the whole weekend with them ;)
All used up like a cumbucket

Reactions: cynful, whitewife696969 and CurvyKindofCouple

MajorHorner said:
Does your wife have just the one boyfriend or does she like to get fucked by other male friends and sometimes strangers?
I hope the latter as that would give so much happiness to so many men who wouldn’t get any fucking at all.
They’d just have to make do with wanking instead of fucking your generous wife.
No as far as I know she has only fucked her boyfriend/husband

Lildebbie said:
No as far as I know she has only fucked her boyfriend/husband
Since my wife and her boyfriend/husband just leaves for weeks on end sometimes with out telling me when they are leaving or when they plan to be home. I have no idea how many men she has fucked and as I am always wearing dresses everyday. She feels she has no reason to inform me of that. Since I am now just another woman in the house.

Reactions: whitewife696969
I met my wife when she was a 21 year old trainee nurse. I’m a paramedic, and she was working with us observing on the road practices. I found out over the next few years that three (probably more) of my colleagues, had been spreading her when she worked on their shifts. Me thinking I was the lucky one and them knowing she was just a slag. They didn’t brag like me because they were all married and just pleased to get the use of some young cunt. One of them was 65 and extremely fat. The thought of him banging away at her young flesh gets my cock hard even to this day.

Reactions: cynful, Ntyneside, natasnaikul and 5 others
MNC62 - This website is banned, too many dead links, Self-Destructing Images

Users who are viewing this thread