• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WHO has fucked your wife?

It would be quicker and easier to tell you who hasn't fucked my wife. As an example, she let the first guy that ever asked her out, "pop her cherry" on that first date. And once he told all his buddies how easy she was, they all started asking her out, and in her words "Those dates always ended with a backseat fuck". They were soon taking turns taking her out for a fuck. She once told me that the only time she didn't get fucked on a date was if she was on her period.

In our 31 year marriage, I have watched at least 150 different men fuck her. Probably closer to 200...... But who's counting.

It would be quicker and easier to tell you who hasn't fucked my wife. As an example, she let the first guy that ever asked her out, "pop her cherry" on that first date. And once he told all his buddies how easy she was, they all started asking her out, and in her words "Those dates always ended with a backseat fuck". They were soon taking turns taking her out for a fuck. She once told me that the only time she didn't get fucked on a date was if she was on her period.

In our 31 year marriage, I have watched at least 150 different men fuck her. Probably closer to 200...... But who's counting.
Certainly similar to my wife. 34 years married here.

Very impressive... good for your wife.
Among married women who get up into numbers like that, order-of-magnitude estimates have to be considered acceptable.

Very impressive... good for your wife.

Among married women who get up into numbers like that, order-of-magnitude estimates have to be considered acceptable.

I don't have a clue what "order-of-magnitude estimates have to be considered acceptable" means. I only know that my absolute favorite thing about this lifestyle, is to watch the first time a new man fucks her bareback and cums in her, (and by new, I mean one that has never fucked her before). Once he has fucked her for that first time, I tend to lose interest. Many of them have had her legs wrapped around them several times over the years, but I rarely watch after that first fuck. It's just the way I am.

I have never fucked a girl! I am 35
but I know if I ever HAVE a wife I hope that she will get all the man and all the sex she wants. Even letting me watch. Even if I never fuck her myself and f she is not already a size queen, Ihope she becomes one. Looking for the biggest men regardless of race or ethnic
LOVE, Mary Belle

My wife was a virgin when we met. This year she fucked another guy with me present. Last weekend we saw him again and it turns out she lives dvp and having two guys pleasure her. He did most of the fucking but I lived his cock, and licked her ass while she rode him cowgirl. Most of the time she was draped over me while he plunge fucked her or I mauled her tits. He was gentle at the first meet and they didn’t kiss much. This time he fucked her hard and fast for a couple of hours in a way of which I am incapable. She loved it and was reduced to a pile of fuck putty. He used her body as his cock sleave.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back