• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who has seen your wife nude?

• Thread starterChrisDD
  • Start date
I have sent pics of my wife to family and friends.

• Love
Reactions: mbingly and cockisloaded
i have traded nude wife pix and vids with a lot of guys on line, and a few local guys who recognized my wife from our local catholic parish.

• Love
Reactions: cockisloaded
Not many, so here’s her chance

IMG_3011.jpeg

Reactions: Nazareth
coyoteviruz said:
Only if it's hairy
Then I guess you would go balls deep until you left a load in her for me to clean.

my neighbor

IMG_4533.jpeg

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Nazareth
Me for 1. Her doctor. A bunch of people on a beach. A mate who accidently walked in on her in the bathroom..........twice. 6 or 7 lucky men who were also naked at the time and got to do more than just look. And Terry who has only seen her naked in photos.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
On the Web..... Many thousands, such a thrill for us

In real life, about 35 men and 10 women since we were married, i. e all her lovers

Before we were married, in the hundreds because she was a part time high class ****** over 10 years

I have shown my ex wife and my current wife to lots of strangers. Ex wife was recognized by a co worker of hers, which was quite thrilling!!! Current wife has not been recognized yet, but I have shown her pics to a good friend of ours. He was cool with it and kept it a secret.

The friends that will keep a secret are the best to have!
I shared the most pics with a friend of mine; he knows my wife but has only met/seen her 2-3 times. He has never uttered a word to anyone about it.
I wanted to swap pics with a very good friend of hers and his wife, but he was a total dick about it. He immediately asked my wife if she was aware I wanted to do this, and said he didn't want to show any of his wife, so that was that.

Thousands online, as far as real people. My 3 best friends have seen her.

All my friends and family seen this one, as I 'accidently' posted it on facebook :)

Sunbathing (227).JPG

Nazareth said:
The friends that will keep a secret are the best to have!
I shared the most pics with a friend of mine; he knows my wife but has only met/seen her 2-3 times. He has never uttered a word to anyone about it.
I wanted to swap pics with a very good friend of hers and his wife, but he was a total dick about it. He immediately asked my wife if she was aware I wanted to do this, and said he didn't want to show any of his wife, so that was that.

Agree but sometimes those guys who are total dicks can be the best. I imagine some stranger recognizes my wife and comes up to me and tells me that I need to meet him in the bathroom. Where he proceeds to tell me he gets to see more of my wife or else he will show her the pics he has or tells me to get on my knees and suck his cock.

Users who are viewing this thread