• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who owns the sperm in a husband's testicles?

• Thread starterSaraha
  • Start date
Saraha if you truely believe that the pope has never had sex then i truely want what you are smoking

MacNfries said:
Well, I reckon these ladies had a very very good harvest, then ... don't ya think? :D

Yes, those are very good harvests... especially by the woman shown your left-hand photo. Impressive.

wow Mac, post some dirty nasty SEXXxxY pics why dontcha :p geeez post some more in the same field if you got em :p

OK Saraha:
First it's CHAKRAS, Now it's the POPE?? Your so silly. However I do agree, " A man who is a cuckold, is always a "better man", because he's giving his wife what she needs or wants!!

You are too advanced for this group

Saraha said:
When a marry promises his bride that he will truly loves her forever, he is actually promising that all his sperm belongs to her - and he should not masturbate unless she specifically instructs him to.

When the prostrate fills up, a man experiences a desire to release it by masturbation or ejaculation into his wife's vagina.

If a husband masturbates, he will have sex less often with his wife. This is a form of cheating her out of her entitlements.

A wife needs a minimum of three "full-throated orgasms" per week to balance the energy chakras in her body. She can become difficult to live with if she does not get them.

Very few men can fully satisfy a wife's sexual needs for the full length of a marriage, so I can understand why masturbation was considered a sinful act by religous groups in society.

So masturbation by her husband can make her feel rather annoyed and even angry, and can make her feel "less loved". We all know what happens when a wife feels her husband is slowly withdrawing his interest in her - she will look for signs of cheating or "playing with himself" or spending too much time with his mates.

A case could be made for putting new husbands into chastity from day one, so a wife can ensure all the sperm is available on demand when she desires for it to be in her mouth or pussy.

Then all she has to do is to feed her man with the foods to maximise her sperm production, and she can chose the time she harvests it.

When a husband can't masturbate, he looks forward to more harder erections and higher quality sex.

Elsie Sutton was correct when she said a wife should have full control over her husband's sperm release - holding the key to his cage gives her that control.

("tongue in cheek"......maybe the American Constitution could be amended to stop men masturbating without their wife's consent....right?

I have to go along with topless gypsey

carina_halerose said:
Saraha if you truely believe that the pope has never had sex then i truely want what you are smoking

I guess no one cares what the Pope's sexual activities have been, but that is his business anyway. I haven't tried to stand behind a curtain in his bedroom to find out. It would be sad if he spent his life on Planet Earth and never had the chance to find out what sex felt like.

I must congratulate Mac on his photographic display of "condoms on her pussy"..........she sure got lucky, and I notice a variation in the volume of sperm expressed at ejaculation by the 11 guys (acting as her Bulls in the orgy).

I am assuming that the guys were over-the-top with excitement and so emptied their prostrate gland completely with one "full-throated orgasm", and did not recover in time for a second stir of the other guys' porridge".

I wonder if some of the Bulls, also got down and sampled the creampies on offer........no longer able to hide the fact that they can be Bulls one moment and cuckold LICKERS the next.........(a double life of fantasies).

How do nocturnal emissions figure into this?

Mac, the humor continues, right?

I guess Elsie Sutton could be a non-de-plume.

Just imagine it going all over the world on the internet that Elsie Sutton has testicles swinging between her legs. What a hoot that would be, and a shiver of disbelief on the faces of all those who have read her stuff.

Saraha said:
The Pope's pleas is that all sperm released from a man's penis should go into a vagina - and masturbations is sinful, because it reduces the amount of sex his wife gets.

Even though the Pope does not have sex (because of his chastity vows), at least he knows that if a wife gets all the sex her husband can muster up, she will have a lot less reasons to commit adultery to "get her share".

And a husband, who truly loves his wife, would become a more "understanding man" if he said to his wife one day, "I know my sex drive has fallen off, so it is okay for you to seek a lover to get the sexing I can no longer give you".

So a man who wishes to be a cuckold, is in many ways a "better man" than a macho man who restricts his wife to only the amount of sex his EGO lets her have.

Lesbians often harvest sperm from a nice looking guy they pick up at the pub for a one-night stand. They put the condom full of sperm into a plastic bag in their purse, and take the sperm home to impregnate themselves in a love session. It beats paying for sperm from a Sperm Bank.

You are assuming that wives in general actually want that much sex. From what I understand in most cases the husbands want sex a lot more often than the wives do and therefore he needs to masturbate on the occasions that his wife is uninterested. I think most husbands would happily make love to their wives rather than their hand if they had the choice.

In saying that my wife would be in complete agreement with you that men should not be allowed to masturbate.

Saraha said:
Do you have some proof of Sutton's gender?

I know alot of people that are big in the femdom movement and attend meetings all over the country while they agree with the words and writings of Sutton, none of them as seen where this person as spoken at conferences or even seen a picture of said person. In fact most believe its a man. i stand by my statement until it can be proven otherwise.

Saraha said:
Has anyone found out yet that Sutton is a man?
If he is, he must be ghost writing, I suspose for "undisclosed reasons".

I am glad you checked back into this thread as you started it during a time I was taking a break from the site ...

... now going back to the original post ... all I can say for the moment is ponderous :confused:

Will decide later whether to weigh in or just let it ride :rolleyes:

I get the idea, keep the husband locked up. But what if he cuts off the lock when another woman comes along? Not intending to spoil anyone's fun. I understand and respect all people.

Lock up and deny your man if he wants it. But be mindful if and when it starts to get old.

Could be a few women out there looking to steal your husband. :D

I don’t know if you’ve heard the breaking news, but it seems there is a national shortage of good men. I didn’t know it, but since I broke up with Chef, it is all most people can tell me. “He seemed like such a good guy,” they say. “You know, those are really hard to come by.” I’m not sure how I missed the bulletin. I guess I’ve been paying too much attention to the weather, or that damned Anderson Cooper distracted me with some mess about cholera in Haiti, but somehow I missed the advisory scrolling on the bottom of TV screens everywhere:

The United States is facing the worst ever shortage of good, available men. Take cover and if you have one of these men, hold onto them tightly, because trifling, single women around the country will attempt to steal them from you. The United Nations is negotiating an agreement to ship good men from other countries to help with the United States’ shortage, and the National Guard is on standby in case there is social unrest. We’ll keep you updated as this important story develops.

I guess I never really thought that good men were a dime a dozen or anything, but seriously, are there really so few that I may never find one ever again? By breaking up with Chef, have I lost my last real chance at happiness? Because I ended a perfectly good relationship (perfectly good except I’m not ready), am I destined at the ripe old age of 25 and 11 months to live the life of a spinster?

Don’t answer that question. I’m starting to learn that I shouldn’t ask questions to which I don’t really want the answer. Consider, for example, my father’s disappointment in me when I went to visit him this weekend for his birthday. He asked me about the fellow I was dating (note: he does not read the blog and I don’t keep him that up-to-date on my love life, so the last he’d heard about Chef was at Thanksgiving before we broke up). When I mentioned I’d ended things with Chef because I wasn’t ready for a serious relationship, you would not believe the sigh that came out of my father’s mouth. He then proceeded to ask me why I seem so intent on messing up my life, and that if I keep this up, I will end up alone. I should also mention that earlier in the day, he semi-jokingly told a total stranger that he has begun to lose all hope that he will get another grandchild, because neither my sister Natasha nor me seemed like we’d ever have children.

Good Men Shortage Simply Solo: Single girl starting over – follow the journey

omg kimcarl! Keep your hopes high. As a professed hotwife wannabe with
willingness to cuckold your future husband, you're worth more than your
weight in gold to the likes of us! It's only a matter of time before an unbonded
cuckold walks in your life and makes you his Goddess.

Users who are viewing this thread