• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

who should be moderator here?

• Thread starterimported_dig420
  • Start date
Pimp no mud slinging you don't get anything but dirty if you do LOL

pimpology101 said:
Please, Norm. Don't liken me to Restitutor. My skin just crawled.
See Pimp old boy now if R comes back on this you opened a door for him to do so. Dang man take a deep breath every once in a while get a bottle of that mellow from pooch.

Point Well Taken

crawus said:
I’ve made a conscience effort to remain detached from the conflicts on this board over whose kink is perverse and out of hand, and whose kink is acceptable. I think it’s pretty safe to say that all of the practices enjoyed by the members of this board would be viewed as abnormal by a great many people. We have come together, and by virtue of participating in discussions on this board admit, that OUR sexual tastes and practices are not the norm. I’ve never not once in my professional life heard someone when inquired about his or her plans for the weekend respond with “I’m going to partake of some BBC. What about you?” If someone takes exception with my statement that our kinks are not mainstream, I apologize.

I’d like to make a proposition: I purpose that kinks offered for discussion; if not ILLEGAL be allowed to stand for the use of those interested in the subject matter. If the subject matter happens not to be someone’s cup of tea, that someone reframes from making a commit in or about that thread. I consider myself straight; the desire to butt f**k another man or have another man butt f**k me has never been an issue with me (and no I don’t suck dick). But I once let a man suck my dick after I f**ked his wife. I know from what I’ve read in this form, that my having let the aforementioned incident occur, places me in the eyes of some here in queer category; and of course I vehemently disagree. My point is this, what floats my boat may not float yours.

Some will argue that watching one’s wife shafted by another man’s BBC is perverse and amoral. That same argument can be rendered on the practice of watching one’s mom or daughter shafted by BBC. The concern to me is whether the participants are of legal age and capable of giving informed consent, i.e. free of mental defect (lol) or undue influence. If a young woman who has reached the age of majority and her mom want to share BBC so be it. Is allowing the just stated scenario any more perverse then allowing the woman you promised to love and cherish, the mother of your children act as slut for men like me who love married white pu**y? Some may argue it is not. But we don’t care what those people say or think because this kink is OUR kink.

We are all extremely kinky here, so let’s focus on our kinky pleasures, and while doing so, do those things required to keep this board up and running.

My favorite quotes: “Can’t we all just get along” and “I love f**king your Mrs.”

Peace and Orgasms to all except cucks of course.

I lay prostate in total agreement. Hoping the prostate position doesn't offend!!! Love to all!

Restitutor:drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
it's in the works ;)

I dunno where they're finding these unpaid techs lol, good techs are VERY hard to find...

Users who are viewing this thread