• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who turns you on more? The black man or the white woman? See image.

Who turns you on more? The black man or the white woman? See image.

• Total voters
As a straight male, the white woman, since I must choose.

I find the whole scene erotic, the color contrast turns me on. Black women turn me on more than white women which is odd since I married a white woman. :)

Well hung black men with solid cocks and slapping my clit with their head of their cock.

I find black guys really beautiful. I am not sexually attracted to any other men. White, latin, asian... none. But black men make me melt. And I love pleasuring a man who has an enormous penis, and I love it more than fucking a woman, so if a black man wants my fuckholes, I have to offer them.

The turn on is that black men are superior sexually to white men. My wife and I learned this fact several years ago and she's had sex with a number of black dudes since then but I get to watch. I find that more black guys enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband while he watches.

I am straight. So the answer is a no brainier for me the white woman..If I want to see a cock all I have to do is look down at my own , not some other guys.

first pic the white hottie her black bull need more excersizes

but this pic th black man 4 sure
132307d1266100556-who-turns-you-more-black-man-white-woman-see-image-ocean.jpg

that picture is a complete turn on....i would love to be taken in that fashion...thanks for the mothers day gift!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you kidding ? I never fail to get an instant hard on, watching his muscle ass flexing with every thrust of his Big Black Bull cock into my wife's hungry cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back