• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who wants their wife faked in a vid?

• Thread starterVinnybotz
  • Start date
Use my wife

50A1ED58-8C3E-4423-8E10-C1206F6591C5.jpeg 84526B43-9C55-4628-BDDF-2D7F7CAE540C.jpeg

Very hot fake vids!
Would so love seeing mine in one w a bwc or two 😈🔥🔥🔥
I sent a pvt message to him. Hopefully he will do one and I will post here 🔥🔥

Vinnybotz said:
Doing a couple of fake vids if anyone wants. Send face photo
Karenmarie and a friend

clean pic kmp.jpg kmp older3.jpg Face close up.jpg

Reactions: Vahub
id love to have my wife faked. anyone know how its done pm me please :)

Great work you are good at it! any chance you can do one of my wife Anita for me please

2297869.jpg anitaUntitled-2..jpg anita259759.jpg

This guy has some amazing skills.

Reactions: luvswatchinghotwives
Hey guys, got alot of requests. I’m going to do my best to get them all done, been swamped with work and everyday bs but I’ll get them done!

Reactions: rjhsteel2001, reppa, WearMoreNylons and 1 other person
Vinnybotz said:
Hey guys, got alot of requests. I’m going to do my best to get them all done, been swamped with work and everyday bs but I’ll get them done!
No worries, we understand, we’re all going through the same real world bullshit. Thank you again for doing this for us!

Vinnybotz said:
We appreciate your time and will respect it. You do some fine work and that is worth the wait!

Reactions: DirtyFire

Users who are viewing this thread