• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

who wants to fuck my bbw wife

• Thread starter1125rider
  • Start date

1125rider

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 3, 2009
She doesn't think anyone would hit on her at a bar. But she has fucked 5 out of 6 guys she's meet up with from another site in the past two weeks. So I want to hear from white studs in the southern New England area that would like to pound her pussy hard. Condoms are a must!!! I will be showing her this thread so tell her what you would do to her.

WOW 157 views and not a single one wants to fuck that tight pussy and ass. Come on guys tell her what you want to do to her. She likes to fuck other men, I just want to witness her getting plowed and see the filthy slut side of her come out. If you post and she likes you it may well be your opportunity to fuck her right in front of me. So all you "bulls" need to grow some balls and post. (lol)

Judging from her ass I'd love to pound that pussy. But we are definitely gonna need some more pictures of the entire package! If for no other reason than to give us something to beat off on!

Oh I love that picture as I am an assman and that is one lovely ass/pussy your wife has. I would love to meet you both and see what we can do help you out.

She looks good to me. I'd eat her, fuck her and eat her again.

Nice lips. Are those shaved or waxed?

5 guys fucked in 2 weeks? Good girl. But why didn't she fuck the sixth guy?

I would LOVE!! To fuck your beautiful wife!!

She has an AMAZING ass and pussy! I would tap that in a heartbeat!

Reactions: toolman2c
1125rider said:
WOW 157 views and not a single one wants to fuck that tight pussy and ass. Come on guys tell her what you want to do to her. She likes to fuck other men, I just want to witness her getting plowed and see the filthy slut side of her come out. If you post and she likes you it may well be your opportunity to fuck her right in front of me. So all you "bulls" need to grow some balls and post. (lol)
I'd fuck her anytime, anywhere.

I am reviving this thread to show her she is sexy to others

My wife still doesn't believe that other men would want her. She gave me permission to post this picture. Let her know what you would do with her and I.

Reactions: toolman2c
if you don't have something nice to say then please don't say anything

She looks fiesty :) like she'd be a lot of fun to pin against the headboard and fuck until her whole body is trembling... Damn shame I'm not still in CT.

I would love to fill her completely while you watch in awe of said filling

The first pic you posted way back when is what I'd call "New England Chowder", 'cause I could eat that ass and pussy all day long!
If I had the chance, I'd fuck her from behind, and I'd hope that she would position herself over you so you could watch her take it balls deep.She could put her gorgeous ass in the air and I'd ride it like a jockey, including using the crop, until she came buckets!

Although I would never get tired of seeing that cute face, I vote for anything that showcases her ass and legs! Please, honey, bury your face in a pillow and put your ass in the air as high as you can get it! A peek at those luscious lips would be appreciated much.
Show me where and how you like it!

No doubt she is attractive and from what you have shown us in other pics she has a great body. I would love too see more of her on these pages.

1125rider said:
if you don't have something nice to say then please don't say anything

Most guys will fuck anything that is relatively horizontal and doesnt move for 5 minutes...your wife qualifies... leave it at that

Users who are viewing this thread