• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

who wants to tear this 20 yr old white pussy up!?

• Thread starterWetWhiteChick
  • Start date

WetWhiteChick

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 7, 2007
I am looking for a BBC to tear this little tight wet white pussy up and use me good beat my pussy up real nice .....if you think you can do that hit me up and let me know what you are working with ..... serious replys only please

tinaspussy2-1.jpg

tinaspussy.jpg

101_0146.jpg

Wow !!!!!!
Fantastic advertisement for sure
Red hair, only 20, and on heat for BBC
Imagine licking her sexy box, then filling it with black seed
Bulls - she deserves your valued, horny consideration.

You're just jealous because you don't have a pussy Josetta.

She is indeed a nicely packaged gift for sexy men, homer, maybe you could give her a nice compliment to encourage her to post more photos for all of us to see even more. Are you not curious to see her buttocks and shoulders.

39y/o light skin blkmale, 5'11", 190lbs, athletic build, shaven head, chestnut brown eyes, thick shaven 9 inches... looking for a sexy female near philly pa... I've enjoy sexy white pussy from VA before. Lets work this out sexy mama. I'll take good care of you...

haha yeah of few of these guys will tell you who have seen my cam shows and talked to me on yahoo i am far from fake but its whater belive what you want ...........NEXT :nono:

hotcouple2007 said:
You could be real, all I'm saying is that someone posted the pussy pics a couple months back with a completely different face pic to go with them...not a deal breaker by any means, but at the very least you might want to search for those pics in the forum and ask coco to have them removed if someone else is trying to pose as you....
It is true the pics were posted a couple months ago different face one word Fake. Seems like here we go again they are jumping back in with posting other peoples pics and the fakes. Then they say it is guys like me and the pimp and xzpaw that ruin this site. Hell xzpaw isn't even going under that handle any more.

haha well first of all I am the one who posted the other pics on my husbands profile whitewillie and I decided to make my own and post them so if you dont like what you see or you are soooo sure that I am fake then whatever move along please because there are a few people on here who have actually seen my cam shows and talked with me on messenger and even met me in person that really know whats up

you know what fuck it I aint got time to deal with all these hatin ass non beliving people on this site fuck it I can go ride around town here and find what I need if yall want to be like that

Chill baby not all of us were hatin. I'm the most skeptical dude in here but I give everyone the benefit of the doubt unless it's blatant fakery. Calm down and holla at tha Pimp! You know what's good and what time it is.....check the clock!!

Attachments

• clock.jpg
    clock.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 276
haha yeah that clock is pretty true but I dont have alot of time I want it when I want it

Users who are viewing this thread