• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why do some women love deep throat?

• Thread starterByron6555
  • Start date
Deepthroating

Susan said:
I learned to deepthroat on hubby who is 6.5, The biggest Ive taken so far has been about 8" and very thick. I agree with the earlier post that the guy has to do his part by not ramming his penis down the ladies throat.. I for one have to build up to taking a penis "balls deep". I salivate like a fountain which helps and turns the man on even further. When my partner cums tho. I prefer it in the front of my mouth, where I can feel it flow over my tongue. (If hubby is present, I usually open my mouth to show it to him before swallowing, looking into his eyes.) I actually prefer doing oral on a lover over vaginal intercourse.

Susan,
You sound like my kinda girl.......... yummy

I totally enjoy performing a deepthroat when I get to suck. For me, it isn't about what "orientation" I am, or am not. It's ALL about the sensation, the physical feeling of it all, whether it's a BBC or a good wet cunt, for me, it's only about how it all feels and tastes.

Now, I totally enjoy getting head by a girl, but not so much by a guy. Nor do I like anal sex (being "top") with a guy, but I do with girls. But, I do very much enjoy sucking, and anal sex (me as the "bottom"), and that very much, for me, depends upon the size, because, for me, size does matter

The first time deep throated i was 16 i still gagged a few times but after i got used to size and thickness and it just made me hot. Specially when i saw the look on his face as i took him all the way into my mouth. It made me so wet my nipples got instantly hard. When he came it hit the back of my throat it was so awesome. It helps that i have no gag reflex and no tonsils to get in the way of a big thick cock.

For any guy who has not been deep throated....its the most amazing experience ever. I am average size and been told perfect for dt. Had a dt blowjob the other week....just felt great.

You would think after all the different black cocks I've had in my mouth over the last 8 years, I'd have learned to do it by now. But not the case. Yeah, I've read stuff in books and online about "learning" to do it. As much as I like pleasing BBC, that's probably at the top of my list of talents I wish I could acquire. Wonder how much surgery would cost? lol

Where in your mouth do you have the most problem? For me, it was a point of getting my uvula to relax, and learning to control your gag reflex. It takes a couple of weeks to learn how to control/suppress it.

When my "tutor' was having me learn, each day as I sucked, I would hold his hips so I could "pull" him into my throat, a bit harder and deeper each time. After a bit over a week of this, I had learned to get him past my uvula, learn to hold my breath as he got deeper and deeper in my throat.

Then I was able to get him balls deep, and even have him stay there as he came (you can see examples of this on deepthroatexpert.com). Of course timing has a lot to do with it, being able to tell when he is going to unload, such as his cock becoming stiffer and seemingly thicker. His balls tightening, his breathing, and mine would tell me when he was ready, so when he did unload, maybe, maybe his first shot was in my mouth, but a majority of what he had was while he was balls deep in my throat.

I still love how it felt, tasted, and am getting aroused now just by typing this, lol.

Awesome thread.....I deffinatley love blowing my nuts when I am ballds deep down a warm hot throat, female or male.

Truly awesome!!!

I agree - this is an awesome thread. I absolutely love sucking bbc. I can't wait until Wed night when I get to suck some black cock. I am going to work on taking him balls deep as you say. I hope he brings me a big load of creamy white cum. I can see why white women love bbc so much. I found out that I love them too.

I just read back through this thread today, and I was kinda surprised that the women responders didn't admit that deepthroating cock could have something to do with feeling submissive and vunerable especially when they're boning a large size cock that could put a little hurt on them. I personally think that some women like that submissive side of themselves, and deepthroating cock helps bring that out.

I used to think that women only sucked to please the man and they didn't get off on sucking. Then I met a girl that truly came while sucking. It was awesome. This particular girl had an aversion to taking the pill, (she would, but always felt guilty about it) so she concentrated on getting guys off orally. I've since found several ladies that get off sucking, some that deep throat and some that don't.

I remember having one white woman i met from online. She turned out to be bigger than she said she was, so I was kinda turned off. So I mainly made her suck my cock. I refused to get on top of her when we fucked. But anyway, what I had her do is while I stood in front of her (she sitting down), I had her grab my hips and pull my cock into her throat. I told her that either she would have to pull me into her throat or I would fuck into her throat myself. She realized that it was better for her to do it. She gagged several times, but I kept reminding her that it was better for to pull me into her throat and let the spit just come out of her mouth and onto her big ass titties. Needless to say, she never invited me back. I wasn't trying to be cruel, but it was just a serious turn on for me to use her that way. She liked sucking cock, but she just couldn't handle the deep throat. She said it made her feel like she was going to throw up. lol

Users who are viewing this thread