• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why do we crave this? When did you get the fever? Do you want it to stop? Are you hoping for a cure?

DanWilson

New around here...
Beloved Member
I've asked these questions to tons of guys online. The responses were awesome. Some guys want it to stop, and some guys don't want it to stop.
But what I find the most interesting, is when I ask fellas if they can remember when they caught the fever.

For me, it was when I forgot to bring a condom to my BBW's place. She said it wasn't a problem, and went and got one for me.
What in the fuck was that? Why did she have them? Are they shower caps? I remember staring at it for a few minutes.
Me: Why do you have these?

Her: My ex left them here.

Me: Wait, what? Was he.....um......hung like a mule?

Her: Yes. (blushing)

Me: Did you like that?

Her: I didn't like him, because he cheated on me.

Me: That wasn't my question. Did you like that he was hung like a mule?

Her: Yes, I did.

Me: Do you wish I was hung like a mule?

Her: Yes, but it's OK. I still like you.

OMG. I wanted to crawl into a hole and die. I felt like I was kicked in the gut by a mule. It took me a few months to get over it. What can you do? It's not like the grass will be any greener somewhere else. She was just being honest. So that's when I got the fever. I became obsessed with it. I tried to get her to let me buy her a huge dildo, but she wouldn't bite. Later I asked her if she would like me to arrange a threesome with a hung guy. She wouldn't accept.

A couple years later after she was gone, I tried looking for a woman who would be into my sharing her. Nope. Good luck with that. I don't get it........it would seem like you're offering her the golden goose,, but they always decline.

What about you?

durex-xxl-64mm-box-hero-scaled.jpg

I've asked these questions to tons of guys online. The responses were awesome. Some guys want it to stop, and some guys don't want it to stop.
But what I find the most interesting, is when I ask fellas if they can remember when they caught the fever.

For me, it was when I forgot to bring a condom to my BBW's place. She said it wasn't a problem, and went and got one for me.
What in the fuck was that? Why did she have them? Are they shower caps? I remember staring at it for a few minutes.
Me: Why do you have these?

Her: My ex left them here.

Me: Wait, what? Was he.....um......hung like a mule?

Her: Yes. (blushing)

Me: Did you like that?

Her: I didn't like him, because he cheated on me.

Me: That wasn't my question. Did you like that he was hung like a mule?

Her: Yes, I did.

Me: Do you wish I was hung like a mule?

Her: Yes, but it's OK. I still like you.

OMG. I wanted to crawl into a hole and die. I felt like I was kicked in the gut by a mule. It took me a few months to get over it. What can you do? It's not like the grass will be any greener somewhere else. She was just being honest. So that's when I got the fever. I became obsessed with it. I tried to get her to let me buy her a huge dildo, but she wouldn't bite. Later I asked her if she would like me to arrange a threesome with a hung guy. She wouldn't accept.

A couple years later after she was gone, I tried looking for a woman who would be into my sharing her. Nope. Good luck with that. I don't get it........it would seem like you're offering her the golden goose,, but they always decline.

What about you?

durex-xxl-64mm-box-hero-scaled.jpg
Dm me please!

It's a paradox. Cheating is bad. It should remain bad. Life is goofy.
Cheating is bad if u want it to be. But sharing is caring. Only again if u want it. Thing is don't over think it. We like what we like and that's that. Others don't have to like same things. Just don't judge what each other like.

This is a very good question. For myself and wife we won't stop doing what we do. It's hot as fuck. My wife has done some remarkable things that both scared me and fucking turn me on like nothing before. Well we've been going hard fucking since we got together 23 years ago. This started 8 years ago. One month I realized we hadn't fucked for almost two weeks all sh did was give me hand jobs so I was like wtf. She was chatting with an older black guy (60 years old) and I grabbed her phone and started reading the chats. This guy had totally dominated her mind. He had her making him videos every week and then sending him her panties that she was wearing in the video then he would send her pics or vids of her panties wrapped around his huge cock. Then he stroked it and when he was about to cum he would wrap it around his cock harder I'm talking wrapped from his balls to the tip in her panties! Then hed start cumming hard and the cum would run down his shaft over her panties just denching them in his fucking gallon of cum he just unloaded. My first reaction was of course a fucking rageing boner in which I seriously could not touch it or id explode. My cum was brewing so hard my stomach hurts if anyone knows what I mean. Anyways he had established she was his property and she basically did anything he told her. Like to not have sex with me but to give me hand jobs instead because her pussy was his period. I'd notice her clothes in her car like skimpy dresses and apparently he had her changing clothes in the parking lot before she go in a store or mall. Slutty as clothing also. I have to admit she looked hot. One night she straddled me and started grinding hard and I said oh what your daddy said to go ahead and have sex? She was stun as I grabbed her hips and pressed them against my cock.. she then whispers in my ear as my dick is going in her pussy yes ... Yes he did and boy let me tell you the first pump in a pussy when she pauses at the bottom I fucking exploded holy shit it was epic. She slowed down a little and whispered in my ear again as she started grinding again "he owns my pussy" as she said it I looked up and she had this smirk on her face of confidence and then shit got hot she rode me hard and was verbally active thought out the next 10 min. "I can't wait to visit him in Alabama" in was like wtf but didn't say a word.. I said by yourself? Thing shed say no with you but she says " " I'm not allowed to bring anyone ". Fuck this guy had her dressing up hot as fuck and going out and hanging out with black guys from all walks of life. She wasent all8 to mess with other dudes but he did tell he to give a few of his friends lap dances in which she came hard and she apparently neasent supposed to. There a lot more to this but yeah I knew once I discovered this I knew we had a whole other life ahead. And if I ever wanted a wife that didn't do this I'd have to divorce and get a new one. Cause she was a slut for the rest of her life.

If I’m being honest my theory/personal interest is a bit on the tragic side. Much like a sexual assault victim who becomes promiscuous afterward as an attempt, consciously or subconsciously, to “normalize” sex and therefore invalidate the trauma they were put through. I’ve been with my wife longer than I’ve been without her at this point but early on in our relationship we were the on again/ off again couple. And each time we were off, we slept with other people. As a young romantic, I believed in the Disney BS version of love and 1 man with 1 woman, the sanctity of chastity and loyalty. Basically that each time another man “had her”, it somehow lessened how special what we had was. At some point, I think my subconscious created this “sharing” kink in an attempt to invalidate the pain of knowing she’d been with other men after me.

This is all theory and speculation of course. And it doesn’t change the fact now that the one time it happened, I loved seeing her breasts in another man’s hands and her pussy stretched around his slick cock as he pumped her raw! But also, at that time I felt secure that she’d never leave me since we were engaged to be married at the time and that security made me feel safe sharing her in that way. That too was proven wrong years later when she told me she was “unhappy” and proceeded to have nearly a year long affair. And no, that did not feed the fantasy. Quite the opposite.

Also, the Disney/Traditional version of love is BS! Or at least that’s what I believe now.

I got caught cheating by my wife and one of the conditions of us staying together was that she had a free pass to fuck someone else for a year. I was terrified that she would at first, but eventually the thought started turning me on. She never did it, at least that she admitted to. I actively encourage her find a boyfriend now, but she's not really into it.

I got caught cheating by my wife and one of the conditions of us staying together was that she had a free pass to fuck someone else for a year. I was terrified that she would at first, but eventually the thought started turning me on. She never did it, at least that she admitted to. I actively encourage her find a boyfriend now, but she's not really into it.
Well if that’s her as your profile pic then wow! Shouldn’t be hard to find another guy for her!

Cheating is bad if u want it to be. But sharing is caring. Only again if u want it. Thing is don't over think it. We like what we like and that's that. Others don't have to like same things. Just don't judge what each other like.
I like to rob banks. Don't judge me.

That works.

If I’m being honest my theory/personal interest is a bit on the tragic side. Much like a sexual assault victim who becomes promiscuous afterward as an attempt, consciously or subconsciously, to “normalize” sex and therefore invalidate the trauma they were put through. I’ve been with my wife longer than I’ve been without her at this point but early on in our relationship we were the on again/ off again couple. And each time we were off, we slept with other people. As a young romantic, I believed in the Disney BS version of love and 1 man with 1 woman, the sanctity of chastity and loyalty. Basically that each time another man “had her”, it somehow lessened how special what we had was. At some point, I think my subconscious created this “sharing” kink in an attempt to invalidate the pain of knowing she’d been with other men after me.

This is all theory and speculation of course. And it doesn’t change the fact now that the one time it happened, I loved seeing her breasts in another man’s hands and her pussy stretched around his slick cock as he pumped her raw! But also, at that time I felt secure that she’d never leave me since we were engaged to be married at the time and that security made me feel safe sharing her in that way. That too was proven wrong years later when she told me she was “unhappy” and proceeded to have nearly a year long affair. And no, that did not feed the fantasy. Quite the opposite.

Also, the Disney/Traditional version of love is BS! Or at least that’s what I believe now.
Interesting theory.

This is a very good question. For myself and wife we won't stop doing what we do. It's hot as fuck. My wife has done some remarkable things that both scared me and fucking turn me on like nothing before. Well we've been going hard fucking since we got together 23 years ago. This started 8 years ago. One month I realized we hadn't fucked for almost two weeks all sh did was give me hand jobs so I was like wtf. She was chatting with an older black guy (60 years old) and I grabbed her phone and started reading the chats. This guy had totally dominated her mind. He had her making him videos every week and then sending him her panties that she was wearing in the video then he would send her pics or vids of her panties wrapped around his huge cock. Then he stroked it and when he was about to cum he would wrap it around his cock harder I'm talking wrapped from his balls to the tip in her panties! Then hed start cumming hard and the cum would run down his shaft over her panties just denching them in his fucking gallon of cum he just unloaded. My first reaction was of course a fucking rageing boner in which I seriously could not touch it or id explode. My cum was brewing so hard my stomach hurts if anyone knows what I mean. Anyways he had established she was his property and she basically did anything he told her. Like to not have sex with me but to give me hand jobs instead because her pussy was his period. I'd notice her clothes in her car like skimpy dresses and apparently he had her changing clothes in the parking lot before she go in a store or mall. Slutty as clothing also. I have to admit she looked hot. One night she straddled me and started grinding hard and I said oh what your daddy said to go ahead and have sex? She was stun as I grabbed her hips and pressed them against my cock.. she then whispers in my ear as my dick is going in her pussy yes ... Yes he did and boy let me tell you the first pump in a pussy when she pauses at the bottom I fucking exploded holy shit it was epic. She slowed down a little and whispered in my ear again as she started grinding again "he owns my pussy" as she said it I looked up and she had this smirk on her face of confidence and then shit got hot she rode me hard and was verbally active thought out the next 10 min. "I can't wait to visit him in Alabama" in was like wtf but didn't say a word.. I said by yourself? Thing shed say no with you but she says " " I'm not allowed to bring anyone ". Fuck this guy had her dressing up hot as fuck and going out and hanging out with black guys from all walks of life. She wasent all8 to mess with other dudes but he did tell he to give a few of his friends lap dances in which she came hard and she apparently neasent supposed to. There a lot more to this but yeah I knew once I discovered this I knew we had a whole other life ahead. And if I ever wanted a wife that didn't do this I'd have to divorce and get a new one. Cause she was a slut for the rest of her life.
Thanks for sharing.

We just fell into it when my wife told me my best friend made it obvious he fancied her , she told me we both got turned on, so gradually week by week she took it further , from then on we had the most wonderful sex life we never wanted it to end but sadly it did a few years ago after over 40 years he was living with us when he died , but we would do it all over again , we had a very fullfilled life

It has really got a hold of me. I just go wild for the knowledge that my wife is fucked by other men especially black men. I imagine her sucking their cocks every time I kiss her open mouth and put my tongue in it. I want to and do fuck fuck all the time. The more I know she cheats the more I need to feel that used shared pussy and ass. I even get hard looking at her hidden clothes and lingerie that she wears for her bulls. I have always fucked other women also when I get the chance. I have recently targeted a chick who I know has a black partner. Yep it has a grip in me. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back