Why do you like gangbangs?

• Thread starternewcpl2
  • Start date

newcpl2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2007
I've been thinking about why I like seeing my wife gangbanged and thought it would be interesting to hear some different perspectives? I guess there are four groups of answers: the wife being gangbanged, the husband watching, the guys doing the business and I guess non-participatory onlookers. I fall into the husband category; arranging and then watching.

From my perspective, the reasons that it is exciting go beyond just watching the sex...

There is excitement in the very extreme fucking she gets.

The open/used/wet state of her pussy afterwards.

Excitement in the (slight) lack of control she has e.g. If a guy turns up she's pretty well expected to give him her pussy...

All shapes and sizes have her, from the 250lb bull to the skinny 20 year old.

Seeing her with a cocks all around/inside her.

Hearing her fucking while engaging in casual conversation with the other guys.

Seeing her REALLY get into it and start begging for cock and men to cum.

Seeing them take total control of her.

The 'use' thing... She is just a hole to be filled by guys she doesn't know...

There ate probably more and I'm interested to know some of the other perspectives???

Anybody?

We do not do this often but every now and then. But when we do we generally are familiar with who is going to be there. Now we may not have met each personally before but do to the sites we are on we have seen them and have a feel for who there are and most importantly what they are packing! On these ocasions pratty much anything goes she takes on all comers and absolutely wants and expects you to get off inside her. We feel very similar to your thoughts as well.

A bigger creampie

In a gangbang the creampie is bigger. Yummie!

the larger amount of men against one woman the better! :)

My first wife & I did 2 or 3 and I liked sloppy 3rds and wanted to help orally on the big ones when I could. mmmmmm. love to deep throat and stroke em too .never tried black but drooling for black only. now just me looking for oportunities during day when can please someone.

I like knowing that a gangbang is the ultimate pronunciation of a woman's lust. She doesn't care who, when, where, how, or why these men are in the room all she knows is that she needs dick and needs it right then and there. When husbands are present it's even better because of the look on their faces when wifey is in multi-orgasmic bliss with three or more men!

I tend to agree with many here. It is our ultimate sexual drive, it doesnt matter so much who or how, but why the men are there, well that does matter. Fellas time to put in work. Lol.

And there is a limit on how much we can handle, but that differs from woman to woman and even my mood dictates how many I think I want.

I am still a novice in this and have only had 3 at once so far. But who know how many next time.

Again though, this activity is not necessarily for every woman, and we warm up to things differently, so feel out your lady before you try to dive right in.

Now on to why I like them. It is the raw carnal act of nature I suppose. I am apt to do this a wk or two after my period when my sex drive is at its highest. While I have had men screened and gone condom free, this is not necessarily the wisest decision. But I love feeling my men cum inside and the next one enter me even easier on the extra lubrication.

I agree the difference in men are appealing too in this act, and honestly while in this mode I am definately more likely to accept a partner that I would not have chosen one on one. This sometimes is a most pleasant surprise.

I also like the submissiveness of the act and how I feel far less in control of the situation, and sometimes this is exactly what I am wanting.

I prefer black men in these acts, as they tend to be more comfortable with this and there is always that what if I get knocked up to think about as well.

I fall in the on looker category. I probably like two things the most. I love the idea of very sexy and attractive women pursuing getting sexed, and in a kind of cuck theme, I love her to be indulging in a roomful of black studs that fuck her hard because that is what she wants and she gets off on denying me while hunting for the satisfaction that only a roomful of the darkest blackest studs with the biggest blackest cocks can give her.

I fantasize about sexy blondes, and brunettes and red heads are fine too, with beautiful full breasts and juicy round booties going out to find situations where they will actually pick up one, two, and up to many more black studs, and they will reveal their desires to these black men, and they will ask these black studs if they can call more of the black friends to give them really good fuck sessions.

I love the idea of these girls as black cock huntresses and sluts that just love being surrounded by a forest of black cocks that they just love sucking and stroking while the rest are jerking and rubbing their meaty black cocks all over these total black cock sluts faces and tits, and hair.

This is so much better if she is telling me how inferior I am and how much she loves being taken by a large pack of superior muscular meaty dicked black studs. She looks me right in the eyes as she really gives these black cocks really slutty lips smacking and popping blow jobs. She will even take quick breaks to reapply her rich red lipsticks so they look extra luscious for the benefit of all the big black cocked studs pleasure and my excruciating humiliation. She continues to humiliate me as they are now taking all of her holes.

I like the idea of three or four sexy babes, looking all hot in their club wear subjecting me to this as they share and are shared by around twenty big black men all giving them their big black meaty cocks as the girls all humiliate me.

I love having more than one man cum in me at a time it just gets me more and more hornier!

I was involved in 3 gangbangs n college, been over 20 years, and two of the three really were into it, one girl seemed totally uninterested in how we got off. But it's amemory I will never forget since both times I did anal and was part of a sandwich fuck, I've been wanting my wife to do it for years now, but I have to participate, I'm not a looker.

Any black guys who do this to white women (e.g. ganbangers) have a contribution to make here - I'd be interested to hear your perspective on the subject!?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
notsoinnocentgrl1980 said:
I tend to agree with many here. It is our ultimate sexual drive, it doesnt matter so much who or how, but why the men are there, well that does matter. Fellas time to put in work. Lol.

And there is a limit on how much we can handle, but that differs from woman to woman and even my mood dictates how many I think I want.

I am still a novice in this and have only had 3 at once so far. But who know how many next time.

Again though, this activity is not necessarily for every woman, and we warm up to things differently, so feel out your lady before you try to dive right in.

Now on to why I like them. It is the raw carnal act of nature I suppose. I am apt to do this a wk or two after my period when my sex drive is at its highest. While I have had men screened and gone condom free, this is not necessarily the wisest decision. But I love feeling my men cum inside and the next one enter me even easier on the extra lubrication.

I agree the difference in men are appealing too in this act, and honestly while in this mode I am definately more likely to accept a partner that I would not have chosen one on one. This sometimes is a most pleasant surprise.

I also like the submissiveness of the act and how I feel far less in control of the situation, and sometimes this is exactly what I am wanting.

I prefer black men in these acts, as they tend to be more comfortable with this and there is always that what if I get knocked up to think about as well.

Thanks for the insightful report. Let us know when you try more than three.

The more forbidden it is, the more exciting it is. The 6 guys at a time thing is a bit over my head but 2 or 3 makes it best for me.

CyndiE said:
The more forbidden it is, the more exciting it is. The 6 guys at a time thing is a bit over my head but 2 or 3 makes it best for me.

Guys you know or strangers that you pick up? The latter would be more forbidden.

There are lots of things to like about gangbangs, and in no particular order some of the best ones are: getting fucked absolutely silly, having lots of different cocks in you one after anoter, having a new, hard cock going in as soon as another one has cum in you (always drives me wild) feeling out of control so you can just let yourself go, cumming over and over again, especially when you think you can never cum again and then you are, having a cock in each hand

From conversations with women it seems some of it is just the feeling of being a dirty girl but on a different note, women really can outlast most men but having multiple men in a row can offset that issue I think. For me I only enjoy a gang bang with a woman who really wouldnt normally do it but eventually agrees- showing them that being bad really can be so good is whats fun for me

my personal preference for gangbangs mostly stem from the facts of me loving to be the center of attention, not being in control, and so not knowing what will happen next... the anticipation is devine... the length of time I can have my mouth, pussy and ass filled with hard pounding cock is great. and if I know the guys, I can be filled many times with cum.. Preg risk is a great turn on.

Fun

It is a big turn on for any woman who is multiorgasmic. They keep fucking and cuming in you and soon you are having an orgasm that does not stop and basically you lose it and cannot even talk right. And just when you think you cannot cum anymore someone fucks your ass and you lose it all over again.

I would be very satisfied to see my wife being pleased over and over again by a lot of men in diferent and simultaneous ways. Something that I could never do for her by myself. It´s a real proof of love to let her being gangbanged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Debbie does is definately on another area that makes this so hot for us gals. First of all we are the center of their attention, and that is always a good feeling. She is also right about the loss of control or lack of control over the situation. And that too adds to an excellent experience. Thinking about having another party myself...