• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

why is she doing this to me?

• Thread starterlolassissyboobs
  • Start date

lolassissyboobs

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2011
My wife has openly told me shes dated guys that were more hung than i am, most of her ex's that were black were guite a bit bigger but for years she told me she dated this white guy the longest before she met me, shes always told me im bigger than he was and he never satisfied her, but today for some reason she brought up dick size, and i said to her "well at least im not the smallest u ever had" she didnt say anything so i said" your X was smaller right" she answered "he was thinner than yours" and i said "am i longer than he was?" She said "no he was a bit longer than u" which blew my mind, has she plainly been lying to me for years? Or can she somehow think im bigger cause im a little thicker but shorter?
I dont know why shes messing with me she clearly likes bigger men, shes compleetly immasculated me over the years but for some reason she seems reluctant to fully cuckold me, its not that shes nervous with guys cause shes a huge flirt and loves getting other mens attention and affection, and she has no problem getting it guys lover her thick curvy bbw body and shes pretty

lolassissyboobs said:
My wife has openly told me she's dated guys that were more hung than i am...

Maybe your wife knows you're secretly (or not so secretly) turned on when she tells you things like that. Anyway, so what? She married you, not any of them, right...?

From all that I've read about penis size most women prefer the girth more than the length so when she said that she probably was not lying. It's men that typically focus on the length more than women. Of course the great thing about the way she answered is you can interpret that however you like. She sounds pretty smart!

Ask yourself where you want your wife to go with this? If you act in a way that convinces her that she can do anything she likes with other men, THEN SHE WILL.

If she doubts you can handle her being a horny slut around town, then she will "operate underground" to mimimise any stress to you - just giving you snippets to tease you and keep you on your toes.

She can't be a "full-blown" cuckoldress, until you have read enough cuckold stories of hot wifes from Literotica to program your mind with submissive thoughts, and a desire for her to turn naughty thoughts into reality.

You admit that she loves flirting with guys, and they find her body curvy and HIGHLY sexy, so if you wish for her to cuck you.......you must act as though you are already a cuckold.

You need to be a cuckold 24/7 - so what do cuckolds do? Read the stories so you can act out the roles. As soon as your wife notices you are "fully in the role", she can do her part.

Repetition of being in a role, reprograms your brain for you to automatically be a 24/7 cuckold - just as when you practiced to ride a bicycle or drive a car. You never forget how to be a cuckold once you have learn how to be one.

GATHER INFORMATION SO YOU CAN BE ONE 24/7.

Your wife wants to take flirting further, but she is not yet convinced her marriage to you is rock solid, "divorce-proof".

When she is absolutely sure that she can fuck any guy she gets the hots for, without you getting jealous, then she will do so.

Your wife is not the problem - you are holding yourself back, so change your mindset and she can REWARD YOU by automatically becoming a cuckoldress for you.

Your wedding vows say, "to have (sex) and to hold her (inside marriage) to the exclusion of other men (who would like to date her)".

When you dismantle the "exclusion of other men" by a legal document or by changing your mindset rules, she can invite more cock into her life and act like a single woman.

Many married men don't realise how important it is to give their wife legal permission to fuck other men, even if it is only a letter from you that is witnessed by two of her closest girlfriends in a private "signing ceremony" followed by a glass of wine to toast the occasion.

There must be witnesses who can confirm that you were in sound mind at the time you told her she could flirt/fuck other men without you demanding a divorce.

Thanks for the advice everyone
i feel i should add a bit about where my relationship is at this point, about 2 years ago i realized my wife was clearly into other men and also that she clearly had become the dominate one in our now 10 year relationship, so i began adding scenarios in our sex life where we pretended to add other lovers (dildos were other men, DP ,roleplaying things like that) the more i dix it the more she got into it, she began to really get into it saying things like she wished she was being gang banged by many big black cocks and things similar, this eventually led to us talking about it and she admittted she wanted to fuck other men but she said when shes ready, she and i have taken many steps twords that goal over the past 2 years including her webcam cybering with several men talking to guys on the phone, she had a guy lined up once but he never showed up ,she still seems into it she still flirts and loves guys attention even as far as ive seen her dance with guys and they get very touchy feely with her but for some reason it has never gone past that flirty sexual stage, also i have made it known and have openly encouraged her if she finds a man she likes to go for it, maybe shes still not ready or could it be shes just not ever gonna do it? I also dont believe shes gone behind my back well no one could be 100% sure about that i just believe she wouldent be able to keep it from me especially she knows how excited it would make me

24/ 7

Not sure what you mean by being a cuckold 24/ 7. I am a cuckold and will always be a cuckold because my wife has (and will continue to) cheat on me. Not sure anyone can put themselves into this role - someone has to do it to you.

Jealousy is another point you bring up Saraha, to me at least - being jealous makes it fun. Last night my wife slept with a very under endowed guy and I did not feel very jealous at all - and I did not particularly enjoy the evening. On the other hand on the nights she has great sex with a vwe guy I get very jealous and enjoy it much more.

I don't see this aspect of our relationship being at all threatening to our marriage either. When you have been together for 10 years you have already done and tried everything - bring in someone new for something new! Keeps a marriage fresh and exciting.

Perhaps sissyboobs you just need to focus on being a sissy and your wife will eventually admit she does need a 'real man' to satisfy her - mine certainly does!

Chris x

A macho man would throw a jealous tantrum and boot his wife out of the marriage if he found out she wanted extra sex.

It is so great if a marriage of ten years has reached the point of both hubby and wife sharing all their hopes/desires in open communication.

Most marriages never get anywhere near this point, which is a shame really, because a marriage is meant to be "two minds thinking in perfect unison".

It will probably need "the right place at the right time with the right person" for your wife to take the final plunge.

Joining or visiting a nudist colony might help your wife to think deeper on the subject.

Isn't it ironic that to be a cuckold requires being a bigger man? Immature idiots, even those with big cocks, could never handle being a cuckold.

shaunh said:
Isn't it ironic that to be a cuckold requires being a bigger man? Immature idiots, even those with big cocks, could never handle being a cuckold.

That is it in a nutshell - a cuckold is a man of superior intelligence - he loves his wife so much that he puts her on a pedestal so she can have a maximum sexual expression for as many years as possible. He wants her to have the best cock available - and to never miss out on "what other women are getting".

He proves his love by giving his wife the ultimate gift of modifying the wedding vows to allow his wife the full protection of the marriage as well as permission to also act the life of a single woman.

A cuckoldress never feels that she is trapped in a loveless marriage, such as often happens with a jealous macho man who limits her sex life to only what he can supply her.

When his testosterone levels start falling off, and his penis does not twitch as often as she needs it to, she ends up becoming moody and suffering from sexual insufficiency.

She may eventually be ****** to cheat on him or she can become very envious and critical of younger women who are getting more sex than she does.

Listen to older women as they talk about younger women - and notice the clues they give out as to the "richness" or "otherwise" of their sex life. If you look for the clues, you will notice which wives will respond to your "subtle approaches" to "cure their problem".

There are hundreds of thousands of women around the world who are not getting enough sex. Look for the clues they show in their body language (without even them realising they are putting out clues) and ANY man can get as lucky as he wishes to.

Users who are viewing this thread