• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife accidently pregnant to lover

• Thread starterwhyallacuck
  • Start date

whyallacuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2010
Hey guy's,
We just found out that my wife is pregnant and that the conception date lines up with the last time she was with her fuck buddy.

Thing is he doesnt know that i am a cuckold or that my wife tells me about there get togethers.

Now we dont know if we should tell him or how we should handle it from here.

Any advise would be great?

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva
Well. It sounds like you are accepting of the situation so...

1) Are you going to keep the baby?

2) Do you want him involved in it's life/future?

If you don't want him involved, tell her to tell him it's yours.

honesty is the best policy except when
it isn't

Duke, good one, sort of a confucius type of wisdom. Consider your ass kissed.

joey7890 said:
Duke, good one, sort of a confucius type of wisdom. Consider your ass kissed.

============

honey chile ....muthafukaz be kissin my booty 4 ever ...i'm like
really really smart :rolleyes:

I am with soontobe. If you two are permanent and he is only a fuck buddy, why complicate things for when he is no longer a buddy. That is as long as you are happy to bring up the child as yours.

Shidave said:
I am with soontobe. If you two are permanent and he is only a fuck buddy, why complicate things for when he is no longer a buddy. That is as long as you are happy to bring up the child as yours.

I agree. If you play, sometimes you have to pay. That would be my own dream come true -- raising another guys kid

This is the part a lot of cuck and wives fail to discuss.
Good luck.

Most cucks dream of the wife being knocked up by her bull.

Reactions: CoupleMaroc
We might be in the same place wife is 17 days late . We have to get a test and find out for sure

Attachments

• 910.jpg
    910.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 281
  • 924.jpg
    924.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 277
  • 927.jpg
    927.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 314
  • 936.jpg
    936.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 282
  • 931.jpg
    931.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 315
Reactions: AstaSilva
If her fuck buddy knows she is married, then she needs to find out whether he would like to father more kids to give you a complete family over 5-10 years. If he does, then you need to grant him regular visiting rights (including house key), assuming he is the kind of guy you can get along with.

Although it might be a shock for him to be told the the baby is most likely to be his, she will tell him that you are very keen to raise the child as your own, and you have no objection with him being a regular visitor (seeing that the milk has been spilt and you are a forgiving guy).

If you all do agree to him breeding you a family, then you might be wise to have some semen stored away at a sperm bank, and then get the snip. There is less chance of your wife being called a fence jumper if all children look the same.

This could become a win-win-win for the three of you, but it depends on your willingness to let all this happen - whether you can make a decision and stick by it through thick and thin. Be prepared to support any decision your wife makes, and wash your mouth out with soap and water if you think that DIVORCE could be a solution.

Please tell us more about your wife's bull and the numbers she does on him.

BlackBalls said:
Most cucks dream of the wife being knocked up by her bull.

This a profound statement, and augers well for the future now that wives are turning into cuckoldresses in mind-boggling numbers; and 16% of children don't know their real father.

I think it is wise for wives to get lots of photographs and information about their bulls and store it away, because when teenagers hit the wall and dream of the biological fathers and want to find them, it will be much easier to track them down.

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the advise, We are keeping the baby and going to raise it as our own we have decided not to tell him and she is still going to keep seeing him :)

Users who are viewing this thread